Suddenly no symptoms :( ?

Swimming

Reaction score
Hi All,

After trying for SO long, I finally got my BFP on Wednesday (I was working with a clinic so they called with a positive beta). My boobs were so big, kind of sore, and I was super bloated with af like cramps.

Today I am 5 weeks, and just went for my follow up beta, but I can't stop crying because ALL of my symptoms like went away. My boobs have deflated to their normal size, and are only sore when I press on them. I am no longer bloated. I literally feel like the time before I ovulate. I don't even feel like PMS.

Can anyone offer any hope? I should have my second beta results soon... but trying to stay sane in the meantime.

Symptoms come and go. My bloat can be impossible to hide one minute, then completely gone the next. I've been poking my boobs since finding out, just to check they're still sore. Quite a few times (particularly mornings and overnight) they've been almost painless, but then they get sore again. Pretty sure I noticed a drop in symptoms around 5 weeks too. Good luck... Hopefully your next beta will be nice and high :) :hugs:

Try not to stress! As the pp said, symptoms come and go, inexplicably. I poke my breasts daily to see if they're still sore. Other times, like at night when I don't wear a bra, they wake me up because they're so sore!

I understand the whole trying to conceive for a long time. I ended up having to take clomid because I don't ovulate normally. The first trimester is a real witch, always keeping you on your toes!! I've been really 'lucky' in my first trimester and haven't had MS or severe fatigue.... but there are days I wish I did because I don't feel pregnant AT ALL!! So try not to get overworked. What happens will happen. But rejoice, because after trying for so long... YOU ARE PREGNANT!

That's funny, ME, when my bra's off, my boobs become less sore almost to the point of being painless. They tend to get really sore near the end of the day after wearing a bra all day. Goes to show how differently we all react with the symptoms! I'll second the first tri being a real witch. Especially for those who struggled with infertility.

Symptoms come and go hour by hour and day by day xxxxxxx :flower:

Thank you everyone! I will not give up hope yet then. I just told my husband.... if this turns out to be good news, I need a full blown psych assessment. I just need to hang in there until about 2:00 when they call.

I wish I had some symptoms to let me know everything is A-OK!!! At least now I know I can get pregnant, right??

I hope you're okay. I know this is really scary. I went through this when pregnant with my third-born. I had all the symptoms, even morning sickness, then one morning, I woke up and nothing about me felt pregnant. That embryo is now a 2-year-old, so it turned out just fine. But boy was I worried!!!!!!!

I hope you're okay. I know this is really scary. I went through this when pregnant with my third-born. I had all the symptoms, even morning sickness, then one morning, I woke up and nothing about me felt pregnant. That embryo is now a 2-year-old, so it turned out just fine. But boy was I worried!!!!!!!

UGH this feeling is the worst. They probably won't call with results from my second beta for another hour or two. It makes me feel better that even an experienced mom with being pregnant had a similar situation as me.

Waiting for my second beta is torture!

All my symptoms went away at 5 weeks and came back with nausea at 6.5 weeks :( lol.

Yes! My beta more than doubled. I can't believe it, although I love being wrong. I have one more beta on Wednesday before my ultrasound, at that point I will be dismissed from my RE!

The climb out of first trimester was starting to get the best of me, I definitely need to meditate or something!

Congrats! And don't worry too much about symptoms. I've barely had any through my pregnancy and I just reached the half way with what appears to be a healthy kiddo.

So glad you got the answer you were looking for. I'm only 13DPO but I had this exact same question/anxiety and seeing your experience I am going to *try* not to worry too much. Good luck for the rest of your pregnancy!! <3

Of course I am anxious for my second beta tomorrow. I am hoping my anxiety will calm down once I get further along.

Ugh thank you everyone for your support!

Of course I am anxious for my second beta tomorrow. I am hoping my anxiety will calm down once I get further along.

Ugh thank you everyone for your support!

20 weeks & still anxious but nowhere near as nervous as I was back in first tri. It gets better!!! Once I hit 35 weeks, my anxiety goes away as I'm just counting down the days to my due date. ;) So at least there's that. I can't wait to see your update tomorrow. I've never had betas done. I think it would make me more anxious!

I can't wait until first tri is a distant memory.

Today my levels are "gorgeous" per nurse :)

Guess I really need to learn to curb my anxiety hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"