suffering with bac ache?

vicky.uk

Reaction score
hi all,hope your all keeping gd, the last few days my back is killing me and really low down where babys head is, i can just manage to walk by the end of the day, im nt saying any thing is happening, just wanted to know if any of you are having this problem as the time gets closer and bump getting heavy, and to get up is really painfull i eep saying to dp i think this baby is going to have a big head lol

yes my back has been very achey over the last week now. I do have a big baby on board though xx

Im not as far as you to and mine is playing up. Mine is nearer the top all day long it aches. I get painful twinges in my lower back so hope that doesnt get worse!x

yeh ive had back ache for nearly a week now.its in the middle though and sometimes slightly higher.

thanx ladies, i hobble round the house like a 80 year old nan lol, mines really low all accross the bottom of my back, and leaning more to my rite side,

Me! It just started at the weekend but its been so bad that sometimes I can't sit down! Mine is also right at the bottom, I want to have a bath to try and make it better but I think I might get stuck!

Hope you feel better soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->