Suffering :(

Jem_x3

Mummy to Isabella :)
Reaction score
Is anyone else suffering from a cold or infection? I've got a blocked nose and sore throat and in the last hour my ear has started hurting, like severely! I don't know whether it's an infection or what. Anyone else suffering or know how to ease an ear ache?! :cry:

My husband brought home a nasty cold last week, and now it's my turn to have it. (And I think baby girl is coming down with it too, she's been whiny and clingy as hell today.) And I got my TDaP booster yesterday. And 32 weeks pregnant. I'm whiny and cranky and my to do list today involves Facebook and Reddit and not much else. (Oh, and cuddling a cranky 2 year old.)

I've *heard* that garlic drops in the ear can help an infection, and so can lavender and melaleuca oils on the outside of the ear? But I tend to be the "just give me an antibiotic" type. ;)

I got my flu jab and whooping cough jabs last week so I'm hoping it is just a really crappy common cold. I've not had an ear infection since I was a kid though and the pain is intense.. if it carries on like this I probably will just go to the doctor and beg for something. Aside from the fact I don't keep any oils like that in the house lol. But ear ache.. it's definitely up there with tooth and labour pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->