Sugar consumption bad for baby?

cskme_

Reaction score
It's a really hot day today and I drank a large slurpee, it wasn't until after that I realized how much sugar it contains. I never even thought of it until after I drank it. I feel so bad, my little one is probably inside bouncing around like crazy, I saw what he/she was doing after me drinking Oj on an ultrasound. I can't imagine what a slurpee would do ... Anyone have any idea if it's really harmful ? I'm scared now

It's not, I mean daily sugar like that isn't recommended but you didn't hurt your lo by having sugar. My baby did a dance after or baby shower. Think fruit salad, cake and punch. As long as you don't have Gd your fine. :)

I never even thought of it, I will be sure to watch my intake from now on

Gd normally doesn't flare until 3rd tri, when they check your urine they will notice the sugars. Your fine. Congrats :)

Thank you! This is the last week of 1st tri for me so I seem to find new things to worry about daily lol

Its not great for you or baby, but a one off wont do any damage!

Pfffttttttt.

Stop worrying...

What u eat normally as a balanced diet is fine mostly to eat while pg.
That includes treats every now and again.

I remember with ds eating half a jar of nutella in a week coz i just had to eat it lmao...

Im fine hes fine...

Diet is all about moderation.

Ive had some chocolate today and some sugary cereal... but i had a chicken salad sandwich for lunch and having steak for tea...

I dont change anything diet wise while im pregnant other than the soft cheeses thing etc. And to be fair i just eat what i can keep down as most things come back up bahaha

Relax... your fine!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->