Sugarkisses little man has arrived at 24 weeks *update 22nd please pray*

Keep fighting little bubba. Sending love to you and mummy :hugs:

Thanks for the updates :hug:
Keep fighting little dude, we are all thinking of you and your mummy!

oh no poor Donna, if there is any justice in the world he will get through this. I can't concentrate at work I am praying and hoping he makes it, Donna thinking of you hun and putting every positive thought I can muster into getting your little man well
take care
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Donna's precious little fighter arrived by c section at 19.07 tonight at 24 weeks exactly. His currently in NICU. Please think of Donna and her little man, sending every single stay strong vibe to them both.

Love ya Donna x

Small update
Just wanted to let you know they are both doing well, Donna is in quite a bit of pain but is okay, she saw her little man this morning and his doing well. She is a very proud Mummy :) He is gorgeous, and looks like his big sister Sophie :cloud9::cloud9:

Updated at 22.30ish
Lil man has been moved to another better hospital today, about 45 minutes from Donna. This must be so hard for you Donna :hugs: sending you all the love and strength in the world to get through the next few days:hugs:

Update for 22nd
I am writing this in tears for Donna as she is so scared and this all seems so unfair, Donna is on her way to the hospital lil man is at despite just 36 hours after her section because things are not looking good. I am not religious in the slightest but I am praying so hard for this little man and Donna, please do the same or focus positive energy towards them anything, I just hope it makes the difference.

Oh gosh :( whats happened?

Keeping them both in my thoughts I really hope all is ok x

Stay strong little man
Praying for you and sending all my positive thoughts your way xx

Oh God no :( please let him be okay!! Praying so hard for that lovely little boy xxxxx

I'm praying for your sweet gorgeous boy Donna. Stay strong baby.

So nervous for you Donna :cry:

Come on precious boy fight strong
[-o< [-o<

x x x

Keep strong lil man. I am thinking of Donna, Adam and baby Wilson constantly (as well as befriending Tasha on everything to get updates ;-)
I have prayed over and over and will continue to do so xxx

praying for you all,keep fighting lil man,your in our thoughts xxx

I am not religious in the slightest, but I will be praying for you and your beautiful boy.

I am so sorry that this is happening to you again Donna. You are the last person that deserves this and you are such a wonderful person. I'm keeping you and your family close to my heart through this all.

Keep fighting little man, Donna I am so sorry you are going through this, I hope against hope that everything turns out good for you and your little man,you are in m y thoughts x

I too am not religous but I pray with all my heart that Donna's little man will pull through x

stay strong little man, i'll keep praying, sending lots of love too xxxxx

oh gosh! c'mon little man stay strong, u can do it!!!....sending massive :hugs: for mummy and baby!! xx

Come on little man, we are all thinking of you, you can do it sweetheart :hugs: :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->