• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sugarkisses little man has arrived at 24 weeks *update 22nd please pray*

Congratulations on your little boy hun. Sounds like LO is a fighter. Sending you big hugs xxxxxxx

Thinking of you and your little fighter :) xxx
Lots of love xxx

just read they moved your little one....I know that must be very, very hard on you, but hopefully he will have the best care he can there! best wishes!

Can only agree with what hekate said :hugs:

Thinking of you hunni xx

Hi Donna
sorry to hear your little man is in a different hospital to you I know how hard it is to be away from your baby in SCBU. I'm sure they are working wonders on him. Fingers crossed you'll be strong enough to be there with him ASAP.
You are both in all our thoughts, there is a lot of love on this forum for you and your man
take care
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Still thinking of you darling and sending loads of love. Keep getting stronger and stronger little fighter :hugs:

Congratulations on your beautiful little fighter Donna hun. Thinking of you all. xxx

Aww hun that must be hard but it must be a better hospital :hug:

Has wee man got a name and a weight Tasha? x

Congratulations Donna. Keeping you and your little guy in my thoughts. :hugs:

sb22 he is isnt he? I cant stop looking at my phone. She sure has, she is amazing and the most genuine person. I am sure you and all the other Mummy's to premmie's will be an amazing support for Donna and your baby's will give her hope when the road seems long and hard :hugs::hugs:

V :hugs: I am praying too.

Awww Tasha, hes just so perfect.It made me cry. Im gonna cry now. I am getting all flippin emotional again arrrrgggh!

I let my OH see and he was just amazed by the little soldier(OH really takes preemies to heart now, bless)

Been following these updates for a while but never posted.

I just wanted to say You're in my thoughts and I pray that little one carries on fighting like he has this long!
Come on baby boy you can do it.
:hugs:
xxxxx

Thinking of Donna and her little fighter, really really praying the next update is good news xxxx :hugs:

Sat here with tears streaming down my face too, praying so so hard for Donna and her wee man keep fighting sweetie x x x x

im not religious but will pray so hard for your precious little man anyway babe :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->