Sugarkisses update :( *Another brief update 1st post*

ive already posted in the other thread but wanted to post here too. i cant even begin to explain how sorry i am that this has happened again. Sending you love, prayers and strength.

My heart aches for her :( will be thinking and praying for them both at this time! :hugs:

Oh Donna words cannot explain how gutted i am for you :( Hope your keeping ok (as can be expected).
God needed another angel RIP Luke :( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG, Im so sorry to hear this. Its so heartbreaking! There are no words that I can say. Hope all is well and that healing takes place in Gods timing!

Donna I don't know you but I have followed your story and my heartbreaks for you.All my love darling xxxx Take some comfort Luke has his sister waiting for him and all the other angel babys that was cruelly taken to soon xxxxx

I'm so very sorry Donna, my thoughts are with you and your family xxxxxx

oh sweetheart im so so so sorry

fly high little Luke im sure Sophie is looking after you well xxx

I am brokenhearted for her, I cannot even begin to think how awful she is feeling xxxx

We love you Donna, RIP Luke xxxxx

so sorry donna. there are no words of how awful this is:hugs: :(

I've written in the other thread but will write here aswell. Donna, thinking of you and I'm so so sorry this has happened to you again. Life is cruel and you didn't deserve this my darling. RIP little man, Hugs hunni xxx

So so sorry to see this Donna.

RIP little Luke

thinking of you all XXXXXXX

My heart is breaking for you {{{hugs}}}x
Your lil boy will be playing with the angels now. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members