Sugarkisses update :( *Another brief update 1st post*

Oh Donna, honey - I'm so so sorry sweetheart. I can't imagine the pain and heartbreak you must be feeling right now, just know you are in my thoughts. I'm devastated for you. Sending you love and hugs xx

RIP little angels xx

My darling, I wish I could say something which could even begin to take your hurt away, but there are no words. My heart and thoughts are with you and your family. Anything, anytime sweetheart - you just let us know.

Little darling, you fought so hard - give your big sis huge cuddles and kisses and make sure you both visit Mummy in her sleep.

I am so very sorry :hugs:

Im so sorry Donna. God bless ur lil man. I hope he rests in peace, with Sophie.

Huge :hug: to you too. x x x

Oh I am so sorry. God Bless Luke and Sophie together xxxxxxx

:cry: oh donna, i am so so sorry, words cannot express how sorry i am for you loss, thinking of you so much and your beautiful son and daughter :hugs: xx

Oh no, oh Donna :cry:

There really are no words. :hugs: for you, your family and both your little angels.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh no i'm so sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with you x :cry:

Oh god this is terrible :cry: hugs to both of you hun :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:cry: i cannot believe this update i am so devastated for you donna i really am so so sorry. you deserve to be so happy i cannot believe how cruel life is. if there's anything i can do - anything at all just let me know. another beautiful angel too perfect for this world. gorgeous name :hugs: fly high little man i know your big sister will be looking after you and showing you off to all her friends xxx

I said it all to you this morning hun, but wanted to leave a message here as I know these will be precious to look back upon one day.

I am so sorry Luke Adam grew his wings, I know his sister Sophie and your Dad will be there looking after him but that will bring little comfort at this time. I am always here for you Donna, day or night. And as I said if there is anything I can do, listen or practical then just ring or message me.

Love you and your two beautiful babies so much hun :hugs::hugs::cry:

Oh my gosh I am so so sorry Donna! :cry: cant even begin to think how your feeling right now stay strong :hugs:xxxxx

I am so sorry Donna - Fly high little man!

My heart goes out to you and your family at this very sad time.

Lots of love

Ellie xx

Oh Donna im so sorry sweetie.:cry: I wish i could take away your pain. Im so sorry. I have no words. R.I.P little Luke. Fly high with your big sister Sophie. Thinking of you all. Im always here for you sweetheart. All my love to you and your precious little angels.:hugs:

i am so sorry hunny, no one should have to go through this, especially twice :(
life is so cruel and unfair at times
so sorry

xxx

I'm so sorry for you, sleep tight little Luke X

Donna, I am so so sorry, I can't believe you have to go through this again. I am wishing you all the strength possible and sending you lots of love.

Life is just so unfair sometimes :( xx

RIP little Luke :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.. How tragic, life can be so unfair... My heart goes out to you and your family... Sending you lots of luv and many :hugs:

Im so so sorry hunnie :hugs:
Sleep tight little Luke & dream sweetly with your big sister :kiss::kiss:

I'm so sorry thinking of you and your family <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back