Suggestion / Question..

elm

Mama
Reaction score
Was wondering where to put this then saw a different suggestion here..

Would it be possible for the journals to be made 'members only' areas if that was what other journal users wanted too? Just wondering as I'd personally prefer my journal to only be viewed by b&b users as it'd make me feel a bit more comfortable posting about some quite personal things.

It makes me feel a bit uneasy at times when it says that 1 guest is viewing my journal. I know anyone can join b&b but it's like the girly sanctury, my journal is my sanctury iykwim? It could be the same as the photo bit so it's not extra work for admin admitting users to the area :D

Thanks for reading.
:hugs: x

I will point this out to admin :hugs:

Yeah I know what you mean and would like this too.. I also post most of my photos in my journal as I don't like clogging up the photo gallery lol

i would also like this too, u know there's things in my journel that id hate "outsiders" reading, everyone on bnb can feel free but i know theres alot of odd people outside of our community that have weird thoughts and stuff, i mean dnt get me wrong this does not bother me on a daily basis but i do agree that personal stuff like pics and journals should be members only for reading them xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->