Suggestions on the best baby sling for a 5lb baby

surreybump

Mum to Harry born @ 36wks
Reaction score
Little Harry is now a whopping 5lb 1oz and i want to get a baby sling to make things easier after my c.section, rather than lugging the pram down 2 flights of stairs.

Any recommendations on the best sling in the UK for a preemie x

I used my moby from 5lb. I found it really useful. I don't think the literature now mentions prems but when I bought mine it did say it can be used.

I used my moby from 5lb. I found it really useful. I don't think the literature now mentions prems but when I bought mine it did say it can be used.

i have seen these advertised but thought they were in the States only, will have another look. Thanks

have a look at the close baby carrier too, its like the moby but easier to put on as its more like a tshirt... plus there is a £10 off voucher in the bliss pack if you buy it off their website. I've been using mine now for 9 months and love it!!

I also have a Close baby carrier and loved it. It was especially good when I first brought Thomas home from hospital and he was tiny - about 5lb.

I think an ERGOBaby Carrier would work well, with the Infant Insert.

I would recommend a stretchy wrap like a moby or a sleepy baby wrap.

I used the Close Baby Carrier from Mothercare. It is so comfortable and my LO always falls asleep in it. You can wrap your LO in 4 or 5 different positions too. My LO is now 10lbs and i'm still using the carrier whether it be for around the house or out walking. She still loves it! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->