Summer 2011 brides

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
:wave: weve moved our date forward so i am now a summer 2011 bride and since summer 2012 has its own thread i thought we should have one too

so where are you all :D

~*~Summer of 2011 BnB Brides!~*~

June 12th ~ Tmr1234
July 2nd ~ Krissy1984
July 9th ~ Besty
July 14th ~ NuKe
July 23rd ~ Timid
August 12th ~ Smelly07
August 19th ~ Honeybee2
August 24th ~ Princessellie
August 25th ~ Twiggy56
August 27th ~ Firsttimer83
September 10th ~ Tiff

:wedding: :happydance: :wedding:

the summer seems so close
congrats for moving your wedding 4wd i hope it is a hot summer this yr and not a wet 1 like the last 2

I'm the 2nd week of September, does that still count as Summer? :wave:

I'm a summer 2011 bride to :hi: i am getting married on Friday 12th august 2011 at 2pm :dance:

yep september still counts :)

so how far has everyone got, so far ive picked my venue, still have to put deposit down, ive booked my registrar and started looking for bridesmaids dresses, im going to go looking for mine at end of the month, theres a bridal fair tehn im going to a shop that sells chinese cheap dresses :happydance: ive picked out my flowergirl dresses and started organising flowers :)

im so confused with what Ive got- I might give it a rest for some weeks and come back to it with a clearer head!

I have - Picked and paid deposit on venue, ordered invites, organised and paid deposit on humanist, paid for my wedding dress, veil and shoes, picked the bridesmaids dresses, organised the flowers, organised the kilts for the boys, picked and paid deposit on photographer, picked and paid deposits on a harpist for the ceremony and a live band for the reception, chosen and paid deposit on the wedding cake...think thats it so far :D xxx

23 July here :D

Venues booked
Registrar booked
Dress paid 50%
BM Dresses paid 50%
Shoes bought
Reception mostly sorted, except cake
Save the date cards sent
Invitations bought
Honeymoon Booked and deposit paid.
Bridal Car booked and deposit paid.
Chair covers for ceremony venue booked and deposit paid.
Wedding Website almost sorted

To do: Pay rest of dresses + have amended to fit
Sort cake
Sort logistics of the day
Pay remaining items off
Men's suits
Gifts for groomsmen, bm's, mothers etc
Send invites

There's probably more to do, but that's all I can think of right now. :)

Tx

oh congrats hun! I didnt know you'd moved your date!

When you moved it to?

We're 25th August 2011, booked the date back in September, yay for 2011 summer brides thread! :yipee:

We'v not got anywhere near enough organised! Iv had invites made since November!! :rofl: but STILL havent gone out :dohh: I swear they are going out in Feb though! :haha:

lol just beat you to it, were 24th august :haha: im not making my invites till end of march though, i need my mammys help and wont see her till then cos she lives in turkey x

*resurrects*

Hello Ladies!!! How is your planning going along? Got any more stuff figured out? We're getting closer to the summer!!!!! :happydance:

:happydance: Think we should have a list of summer brides on the first post so we can all countdown and post good luck messages?

We're going to a a wedding exhibition this weekend, then got an appointment with the florist on monday and also I booked my ceilidh band! :happydance:

Hows plans coming for you hun?!

Sure! I can edit them in if Ellie gets busy too. Please post your dates ladies!!!

Mine is September 10th :mrgreen:

Plans are going okay. Confirmed our cake, added black organza overlays to the tables and are STILL waiting to hear about our honeymoon. Stressed to the max over that!

Post your date my dear! I will add you to the front page. :happydance:

Hi

My date is 9th July

Church and venue are booked
got my dress shoes and tiara (still looking for veil)
bridesmaid dresses
flower girl dresses
picked rings and cake but need to order
got invites but need to write them
honeymoon is booked yay!!!

25th August! :cloud9:

cant believe you're STILL waiting to hear about the honeymoon Tiff! :growlmad:

coooooooooeeeeeeeeeee!!! :wave: 14th july for meeee!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->