Summer Doppler

Lizziepots

Mother of 1 beauty!
Reaction score
I've bid on a summer doppler on ebay and it looks like I'm winning. I've read through some other threads and it looks like they aren't any good! What can I do? Retract my bid? I reckon it will be mine in 2 hours. I really don't have the cash to just buy it anyway. Should I buy and then sell straight away?

It's complete rubbish. I found the heartbeat with mine ONCE before I gave it away.

Is it the one they sell in mothercare that you strap on to your tummy and use headphones?

I got mine from mothercare and i agree with you, its rubbish. I have never found the heartbeat with it just a lot of echos.. You can see the baby moving but it doesnt pick it up through the monitor. I rented a doppler in the end which is fantastic and reassuring when the baby is on a quiet day.

Thanks...I think! lol

I think I'm going to have to go ahead and buy it as me finding out that it's a load of rot isn't a real reason to retract a bid.

Damn! Damn! Damn! As haven't felt baby yet was just desperate to hear it again!

I've emailed seller and said that I've been advised not to buy as my placenta is at front and wouldn't find heartbeat.
TBH I don't think I would, would I?
Fingers crossed!

It's complete rubbish. I found the heartbeat with mine ONCE before I gave it away.

Did you say somewhere that you had a Hi Bebe BT200? I get so lost trying to search through threads to check who said what.
I'm now looking at these as think they may be better option. Should I be looking at one with LCD screen or doesn't it matter?

oops. You can retract bids - just pretend you entered the wrong amount instead of saying its a lot of rot.
They've let me get away with it a couple of times and I've not yet been told off....justa note.

oops. You can retract bids - just pretend you entered the wrong amount instead of saying its a lot of rot.
They've let me get away with it a couple of times and I've not yet been told off....justa note.
Thanks Tinytoes. Did that and all was fine. Actually asked her to cancel bid for me rather than retract. You don't know about Hi-Bebe dopplers do you? :)

i avoided all dopplers. i'm too addictive...I've never be able to put it down or stop lisgening. i'd scare myself if I didnt hear something..

That's a very good point. I'm just fascinated. If you can hear the baby move then if I spoke to it I might hear it move. I haven't felt LO move yet so think I'm obsessing slightly! I might bid on some and if I don't win then it's a case of que sera sera.

I got given it, not good

Angel sounds is way better

Ive rented one from ebay, think they have a website too. Ana-wizz i think the site is called. I was like you and wasnt feeling the baby move so i hired one.. Was the best feeling in the world when i heard him, now though he is wriggling about so i only use it once every couple of weeks. Mainly so my other 2 children can hear their baby brother!

hi bebe ones are really good, ive got a BF-500 Fetal Doppler which i brought off ebay for £35 which was a bargin, ive been using it since 10wks, but i must warn you these things are very addictive! ive got myself down to once a day!!! my placentas at the front so i havent felt any movement yet so it does make me feel better, theres nothing nicer than listening to your little ones heartbeat before you go to sleep - or first thing in the morning!

Hmm I disagree, I found the heartbeat a good few times with my one. A more expensive doppler would be better, but for the price it wasn't bad!

hi bebe ones are really good, ive got a BF-500 Fetal Doppler which i brought off ebay for £35 which was a bargin, ive been using it since 10wks, but i must warn you these things are very addictive! ive got myself down to once a day!!! my placentas at the front so i havent felt any movement yet so it does make me feel better, theres nothing nicer than listening to your little ones heartbeat before you go to sleep - or first thing in the morning!

snap i got this model to its well good to detect earlie heart beats as mine was only 9 weeks

they are rubbish i have one never found the heart beat! rent or buy a proper doppler

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->