Summer Peaches... going to be ripe in late July/early August!!

I haven't said anything on facebook yet... my last post made it sound like I had made it official on FB.. I'm internally annoyed that they're like 20 weeks and I'm only 5! lol

Hi HLanders congrats on ur :bfp: don't worry our time will come to be as far as those girls and believe is gonna be faster than we think. i can't believe how tired i am all the time!! good thing my DH doesn't care about the hous being a mess lol. i being having mild ms but nothingmis not bad. i can't wait for monday to be here, i need to make my mw app i'm so worried about being pregnant and my hypothyroidism. kitty be careful at work u shouldn't be carrying heavy things remember the first3 months are the most important.

Hi hlander congrats on bfp! Me an you share due dates :) an sooo hear what you saying so annoying lol

Hello! :) The date I've guessed so far is 23rd of july xx

Did a test from boots a couple of days ago and nothing apart from the most faint line ive ever seen and you could only see it in some lights so thought I might be imagining things! Then bought 2 from poundland did one yesterday and ran out of pee and missed the stick haha, I can never pee under pressure! But did the other one this morning and it's positive! All very excited as I'm sure you all are. Already feel a bit sick, very light headed and heartburn. Already wondering what I'm having! Is anyone going to find out at 20 weeks? (without getting too ahead of ourselves hah) xx Congratulations everyone xx

Hey ladies! Can I join in? My due date is also July 28th. Seem to have seen a few of those. No morning sickness yet, yet sore down low on my abdomen, and really tender boobs.
First BFP on Wednesday the 16th. Told my hubby last night on our date. I got this idea from someone. I got a cute stuffed leopard, tied a ribbon around its neck and printed out a note that said, "Hello, I'm all yours for the next 9 months! After that, you will have to share me with someone new!". That was hooked on the ribbon. I'm kinda goofy as I have gotten him stuffed animals before, so he didn't think anything of it. So after we ordered I pulled it out of my purse and told him I got him something. He thought the note I had on there was a store tag lol. He just smiled sweetly at me and was saying aw how sweet when I handed him the leopard then I told him to read the note. He started reading it out loud and he just stared at me frozen with a smile on his face. He held his hands up to his mouth and kept asking me was it true, was I kidding. He was smiling so much it looked like his face was going to explode hehe. I think he was tearing up. He was so happy and excited! First month trying at all so it was hard to believe. He was actually surprised as he thought we missed the boat this month. Didn't get to bd as much as I would have liked around O time, since he though he had a urinary tract infection.

Hey ladies! Can I join in? My due date is also July 28th. Seem to have seen a few of those. No morning sickness yet, yet sore down low on my abdomen, and really tender boobs.
First BFP on Wednesday the 16th. Told my hubby last night on our date. I got this idea from someone. I got a cute stuffed leopard, tied a ribbon around its neck and printed out a note that said, "Hello, I'm all yours for the next 9 months! After that, you will have to share me with someone new!". That was hooked on the ribbon. I'm kinda goofy as I have gotten him stuffed animals before, so he didn't think anything of it. So after we ordered I pulled it out of my purse and told him I got him something. He thought the note I had on there was a store tag lol. He just smiled sweetly at me and was saying aw how sweet when I handed him the leopard then I told him to read the note. He started reading it out loud and he just stared at me frozen with a smile on his face. He held his hands up to his mouth and kept asking me was it true, was I kidding. He was smiling so much it looked like his face was going to explode hehe. I think he was tearing up. He was so happy and excited! First month trying at all so it was hard to believe. He was actually surprised as he thought we missed the boat this month. Didn't get to bd as much as I would have liked around O time, since he though he had a urinary tract infection.

Hi Ally! I'm due July 28th as well! I Love the way you told your hubby! So cute! I also have lower abdominal tenderness/soreness and very sore Boobs! Yeah for our BFP's!:happydance:

I'm due on August 1st. Just found out on Wednesday and haven't told many people due to the situation. I'm excited/scared/emotional and would love a buddy :)

awww allytiel that was so sweet..baby_bink congrats on ur :bfp: i'm sure everybody in this thread will like to buddy up including me :)

awww allytiel that was so sweet..baby_bink congrats on ur :bfp: i'm sure everybody in this thread will like to buddy up including me :)

Thank you :) My family isn't being the most supportive so it means a lot!

oh i'm sorry about that, u'll feel better being here it helps alot

:hi: hi ladys can i join i am due 24th with my 3rd baby i have 2 boys wich b'days are a week after this 1 is due this will be fun when they are all older.

How is every 1 doing any m/s yet?

Welcome ladies!! Congrats to all the new :bfp: !!! :) So excited I found this group, and I'm really excited to go through all of this with other women in the same boat!

I've only had two waves of nausea so far, and both have been settled with a little food, but I've read that M/S comes on full strength at about 6 weeks, so I'm not looking forward to that! My smell was super sensitive, but I've been dealing with a viral sinus infection for a week, so I've been too stuffy to smell anything! Last weekend food didn't even have a taste, so I had to force myself to eat. I have had the abdominal twinges and cramps though, I keep telling my husband, "My uterus feels weird". To which he responds, "Because there's a baby inside of it". lol

I have been feeling sick on and off but like you it has been sorted with food. With my Lo i didnt get any m/s at all but with my 1st i had it from about 5-6 weeks untill 12 weeks i got in to getting up having a big glass of water being sick then i could get on with my day but if i wasnt sick i would feel bad all day.

Hey girlies

Let me introduce myself.

I'm 5weeks today, I'm due July 22nd and I just got my BFP a few days ago. I've done 2 tests now and a Clearblue digi on Friday which put me at 2-3weeks. I'm hoping for a 3+ tomorrow.

I had a Mirena Coil fitted but had it taken out as it didn't agree with me and haven't had a period yet :dohh: so my dates could be a little off.

I have a 1 year old daughter and have no idea how I'll cope with another. I had a very tough pregnancy last time (bleeding, scares, low movements, IUGR, low fluid, early horrific induction that a baby with colic and severe reflux and me with post-natal depression for the first 5months).

I'm very nervous and scared and just hope I have an easier time this time round and cope a bit better.

I also hope my 1 year old is sleeping better and a bit happier and more settled by the time baby2 comes along - she's a very fussy, high maintenance and sensitive little thing. xx

congrats stardust every preg is diff and i hope you have an earser 1 this time.
My Lo has started not sleeping all night and he has allways been a good sleeper sins i got my bfp he hasnt wanted to leave my side lol.

I have just looked back and i am due the same date as i was due with my 1st but he came a week late.

Hi ladies,

I am due on 20th July by my dates and this is my 5th. Hope that it is ok because sore boobs and nausea seem to have dissapeared and I can still drink tea and brush my teeth which I normally can't abide when I am pregnant!!

Was a bit of a shock as my daughter is only just 7 months and I also have a son who is 18 months old too aswell as my 2 older boys :) We have only dtd once since Sophie was born and bingo! We weren't even trying but guess I have turned into some kind of baby machine!

Still, here I am and once I got over the initial shock I am happy and hoping this is a sticky one. Hubby is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo having the snip now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->