• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Summer Peaches... going to be ripe in late July/early August!!

Bless him. No teeth here yet (I have late teethers) well Harvey fir months has had the blisters for his bottom teeth, dribbling bright red cheeks and still nothing!
Putting Harvey to bed late last night worked. Him at Connie still fast asleep at 630 and I'm wide awake grr so annoying x

Don't mind if their asleep lol. I think I have later movers but they do it confidently. Abby was never lazy even cruising she never stopped. We're just preparing the house to sell scary

A is endless. He's been crawling and sitting for 2 months and has just started climbing and pulling himself up on things. He's 8months now though so a bit older than the rest. He slept 7pm-5am last night which was fab. Shame M has started getting up all night so I'm still a sleep deprived zombie.

You moving Jo?
Glad he's doing wrll now stardust! Its always one baby doing something or needing something in our house lol xx

Yup little 2 up 2 down won't last long with these 2. I think my 2 specilise in eating and talking Chris seems to have sent the day nonstop talking and Abby keeps saying f**k my fault and she uses it as an adult would she's quite the potty mouth

Typically she's remembered we're trying to ignore but it keeps making us laugh.

Lol I have to watch my language to trying to stop it haha

She's also saying fart which I think she mixes up. Farts allowed as we're heading for potty training always prefer a fart over a poo lol

Lily was really poorly this week, was awful. She's better now though. She has her bottom two front teeth and I think one of her top ones is coming through. She tries to bum shuffle but forgets to pull herself back up so just ends up laying down haha. She's finally mastered rolling from back to front but has never rolled front to back despite the fact she gets so frustrated on her tummy. And she is so chatty. She babbles all the time, it's hilarious. A right chatty baby x

Aww Harvey can sit but choses not to and rolls around the room over and over and over lol x

Lily loves sitting up, she gets frustrated if she can't look around, which I figured is why she rolls on to her front so she can see what's behind her.

Chris has certainly mastered sitting he sat in his cot whilst I bathed Abby having a right old tantrum and didn't fall over. I had forgot ton Abby did tantruming from about 6 months not t all comes back to me. He's mastered mum so will be interesting to see what the next word is. He's quite funny doing it he was sat in his high chair at dinner and ran out of food I was eatting and instead of chatter he started going mum, mum MUM! Blatently at me wanting his food as he was quiet when he got it

Chris has certainly mastered sitting he sat in his cot whilst I bathed Abby having a right old tantrum and didn't fall over. I had forgot ton Abby did tantruming from about 6 months not t all comes back to me. He's mastered mum so will be interesting to see what the next word is. He's quite funny doing it he was sat in his high chair at dinner and ran out of food I was eatting and instead of chatter he started going mum, mum MUM! Blatently at me wanting his food as he was quiet when he got it

Lily does Daddy. She does it when she gets bored, when he comes in and when she's talking to me. It's like she's talking about him to me. She'll look at me seriously going "bababagagagababablala-daddy-gagababa." and I'll say "daddy?" and she says it back again and carry on talking. She also does this really cute thing where if you shout hooray she puts her hands up like she's cheering, so sweet.

Aww irs amazing how quickly they learn all of a sudden isn't it x

Abby's learnt loads of body parts now, clothes and with some prompting count to 6! No more baby girl

Toby is poorly so off school so has come back to me whilst his dad is at work (as he's supposed to be with his dad). He keeps calling me "mum" instead of "mummy". I want to cry, is there a way I can stop him growing up any more. With that and how clever he is with his reading and writing now I want to burst with pride. He went and tidied his own room yesterday with no prompting. He was messing about so I asked him to sit down and be quite and then jokingly said or better yet tidy your room and off he went. It's practically spotless, just needed to put away his clean clothes. He's growing up so fast. And I can't believe Lily is almost 8 months old. Where does the time go? Could someone get me Bernard's Watch or a time turner from Harry Potter haha. I don't like it. Why can't they just stay little?

Hello ladies

I didn't realize this thread was still going. How are you all. Ellie belly is doing well and is also really chatty at the moment, she also likes to blow bubbles and wave at the moment. She said dad-dy the other day and hugged my husbands leg, the only time she says mum is when shes crying and wants me to pick her up.

I hope your all well. :)

Pants night with awake baby but he can now roll on his front with knee going under crawling can't be far behind wahhhh

Lily pulls her leg to the side like she's either going to crawl or roll from front to back. Both would be a first so can't wait for either lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"