Summer Peaches... going to be ripe in late July/early August!!

Harvey can't grasp feeding himself so just having 2 purees a day, going to get him started on breakfast too in the next few days, he never leaves a scrap he's so greedy!x

I seem to breed early weaners so def don't put any stock in us.

RE frankys status, we really should all meet up one day lol

Missed we're not that far apart can't remember with everyone else is

Hiya I been slack on coming on here! Lol

Would love to meet you all!

My child is teething :( top two coming through and I am not getting any sleep lol poor child and me lol

George loves his food with have cereal or toast or eggy bread etc and started to have our food minus the salt etc he loves pasta and cheese he loves to munch things on his own will also give him fruit and yoghurt everyday

Oh I'm in dudley in West Midlands where are you ladies again?

We're pin Hampshire up the top in aldershot

I'm in Scotland :)

Alex is getting much better! He finally sleeps a little better, usually only once or twice a night but still wakes at 5am grrrrr. I'm back to work in 3 weeks :-( No choice as that's the end of my SMP unless I want to go onto Income Support but I don't want to lose my job. M & A started in a lovely nursery though and I'll only be 2.5days a week x

Brave lady I can't face mine going into nursery yet but Abby will have to go when I go back unless something great happens money wise

I'm dreading putting geirge in but have no other option :( I go back to work in April :(

Is he all booked up Mo, getting older kids in is easier than babies it's ruddy depressing. I'm waiting for a reply on a job i may apply for still within the NHS.

When I can bloody find a job the kids will be going to a child minder. I don't know why but i've never liked the idea of a nursery style setting for a baby. I prefer that Toby did different activities all the time, went outside to play on the park or went for a walk was taken to toddler groups and ate homecooked food every day when he was a baby and I was at college. And they are only allowed to have so many non-school age children so they get more attention as when Toby was a baby she only had 2 (including him) when the older ones were at school x

i'l just be sending abby who will come home to her brother for lunch and the afternoon

I been very slack and sorting it I need to pull my finger up I don't want to admit I need to sort it :(

you'll really struggle to get a place from what I was told when I looked into it for abby.

I think it really depends where you are. My friend made a last minute decision to go back to uni and got a place straight away. And another friend wasn't planning on going back to work but was offered a job she really wanted and sorted out a nursery for her son straight away. Just ring around and see who has places and then you can arrange a visit to go and see if you like it there. xx

it prob was a sales pitch look we're that busy you need to book way in advance. chris has been asleep for 14 hours now eeeek

Keep meaning to come on here and not getting time. Aw feeling for you having to put them in nursery :( I'm not looking for a job yet... Maybe next year. ATM were just scraping by on OH wages. Starting to consider another baby in a few years time when we hopefully have a bit more money and a bigger house. And definitely not before the wedding lol.
I've joined the gym and love it, not doing it to lose weight just to have some me time and makes me feel better.
We have some definite teething symptoms but no teeth yet so not sure if they're coming through or moving around.
Harvey is onto 3 meals a day, purreed, he still can handle BLW but he's off milk at the moment, we've had colds so maybe that's it x

Chris has been off his food from being unwell and has droppedfeeds from me he now goes through the night to so 12 hours with no feed neither of mine seem to want bed time feeds. He is sinking about a pint in formula or cows milk which seems crazy god knows how much I was feeding him. must call work and book to go in blah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->