Summer Peaches... going to be ripe in late July/early August!!

Oh I really want to be Harvey weighed I haven't had him weighed in ages! Will speak to HV not that I'm worried about it as he's a lump! When you ack to work jo? No plans to do the same as last time and leave a few months later? Lol x

Lol not til July maybe august. Not sure yet wedding is booked for November I think giving my pelvis a year at least would be a good plan. Our house is only 2 bed so we can fit a 3Rd city in there it would then be a bit cozy

Wow this November? I know everything I want but can't really buy anythingyet. Soooooooo want a justin Alexander dress but Ofcorse not in our price range lol x

A Justin Alexander one there's only one I want from there lol

Lol I've never heard of him lol I really am awful at being a girl

I hadn't until looking at wedding dresses everyday lol will be keeping an eye out on ebay

Matt said today kids at school before we have more. Guess it makes sense.

I look at wedding dresses every day and I'm not even engaged, just slightly obsessed haha. My whole wedding is planned out in my head but we don't have the money and we're just not a get engaged and not actually have any plans to get married yet kind of couple. Though with the amount of engagements that have popped up on my facebook in the last 2 months and my friend (who is equally as wedding crazy as me) seemingly stealing all my ideas to get married it's making me a little crazy haha.

Well, Lily's bottom front tooth popped through yesterday. She can now sit for like forever by herself and even carefully get from sitting to being on her tummy by herself. She is constantly babbling and saying "daddy" all the time. I wish at least one of my children would stay small haha. Toby is now writing words and doesn't even have to ask me how they're spelt :'( why can't they stay babies?

On a feeling sorry for myself note I think I have a throat/ear infection. I hate thrm, it's my worst kind of ill. I would seriously rather have my head in the toilet throwing up than have a throat and/or ear infection.

On a feeling proud of myself side. Have shedded 10lbs in 3 weeks, my size 16 jeans are falling down and I can fit into a dress that hasn't fit me in over 2 years!!!

Well done on the weight loss! Hope your feeling better soon though. I look at wedding stuff everyday I'm obsessed haha x

Well the not being able to swallow anything due to the golf ball lump in my throat and the fact it feels like every time I swallow it's cutting the inside of my throat will help keep up the weight loss lol. It's been soup, tea and lolly ices all day for me :(

Eww, I've just sometig between a cold and flu as have the kids. Abby was the worst seems bring ha had atleat a few benefits though Chris is now cleaning over to bottles more his chose tHan mine but he sleeps better and still looks a porker tough he seems to be on a solids lull. March 1st I start a major details in néed to e in a size 14 comfortably for our friends wedding in may as I'll be on the dress hunt in june. I ocured to me I. Walk alot now so weight mighty not be the best easy to check T's. Going drown well a I have huge calf muscles and they will only get bigger walking. Work starts again July guess I better call them up. Sniff

Nasty. I'm the grossest person I know I poke the PuS out when mine get infected

And to make matters worse the side of my throat that is the most infected is also the side of my mouth that's decided to break out in a million ulcers :( my mouth hates me and I really can't eat now!!

How is all you ladies been very slack with being on here

Patiently waiting for sun so I can enough outside with George before going back to work :( which is 22 April

Then just been told today that I have to travel to Manila in Philippines in may for work , I have to leave George behind :( yay and sad all at same time lol

Manila will be great, had Chris weighed for his car seat today 13oz in 2 weeks yikes no wonder he's been feeding twice a night

A is doing great, think he's putting his troubles behind him.

Still not a *great* sleeper but much better than he was!

I'm back at work. Mon - Fri 9-12.30 so not too bad. Kids going to a lovely nursery and I drop them off/pick them up just before or after work and we have the afternoon and dinner together then a lazy weekend.

Hope everyone else is well too xx

Glad everyone is well Harvey is trying to crawl ahd now waking up for the day at 5.30 every morning! So tonight I'm keeping him up til late well in a minute to see if that works. Got the mirena coil today and went well no pain or bad afterpains so far so good. Apart from the male Dr had to check the woman Drs examination as she was being trained...thanks a lot....she was fine, he however was not haha no empathytthere xx

Ohhhhh noooo I still have to have mine done :( they just never have appointments when my period starts and mine is not regular so I can pre plan :( ridiculous haha

Glad all is doing well !

I can't believe our kiddies are nearly 8 months :( it's going to quickly it's nice and horrible that they getting so independent

George is mastering crawling getting better by the day and sitting up from lying down, doesn't need me , next 4 teeth are cutting poor boy would explain the crappy sleep patterns but since he has been in his own room I been sleeping better haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->