Summer Peaches... going to be ripe in late July/early August!!

ohhh molly i will get one of those gender tests maybe at 10 weeks i know they are not very reliable but it is fun! but i think i will have a girl all the games and predictions say that.
Hayley i am the only one with july 25th, we are special lol.
Huxley, congrats on ur :bfp:.. after my msc on february this was my 8th month ttc. don't worry everything will be fine with u and ur baby, i will keep u in my prayers as everybody else as well to have a healthy pregnancy :)

Stupid B&B lost my message!! I'll try again!

Hello everyone! Congrats to all the new bodies on your bfp's!

Good idea Molly, I have put our due dates up on the first post and will add as others join! We can also change to blues and pinks or yellows as we get to the twenty week scan stage!

Koolmami, how you doing today? Hope the spotting has stopped for you hon. I had some pink this morning when I wiped but it's all gone now.

How is everyone else? Hop you've all had lovely weekends! I've had a nice chilled one - much needed!

xx

Hi all! I'd like to join you, I'm 4w1d today after a m/c on oct 22nd at 5w1d. This one feels much better than the first though (no spotting, this time my boobs are killing me, and I'm crampy) so praying for a sticky bean but feeling optimistic! My calculations say I'm due July 28th.

Hello ladies!! I would love to join this thread!! I got my BFP on friday after 2 1/2yrs of TTC and 2 misscariages!! DH and I were scheduled for an IUI with the next cycle but much to our surpirse we did it all on our own this month!!! God is so good!! We couldn't be happier!! My due date by the books is July 29th!!!! :) Symptoms to date: low mild and dull "cramps"...and a little tiny bit of a questy stomach...so doing well so far!! So excited to share this awesome journey with all of you lovley ladies!!

Welcome liveforhim :) I'm due the day before you :thumbup:

I am having cramping on and off and feel slightly more sick every day, hubby's already fed up of me saying I feel a little bit sick :wacko: I have also been tired and when I work my legs hurt so much more quickly then they used to. (I'm normally standing up) But I've been finding jobs to do so I can sit down and I put my feet up if I can which helps. At the moment I'm telling work I think I have flu :winkwink:

Welcome liveforhim :) I'm due the day before you :thumbup:

I am having cramping on and off and feel slightly more sick every day, hubby's already fed up of me saying I feel a little bit sick :wacko: I have also been tired and when I work my legs hurt so much more quickly then they used to. (I'm normally standing up) But I've been finding jobs to do so I can sit down and I put my feet up if I can which helps. At the moment I'm telling work I think I have flu :winkwink:

Thanks kitty!! Great excuse for work!! :haha: Glad you are able to find some jobs that allow you to sit down!! I am so blessed to not have to work so I have been sitting alot with my feet up!! With the holidays coming up I have cleaning to do and I don't even want to do that!! :nope: but I am enjoying every second of being prego so far!! I love to just sit and think about this amazing blessing!! Hope your morning sickness doesn't get too out of control for you!! :flower:

This is the test i was looking at

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genderma...by_Maternity_Pregnancy_MJ&hash=item27bb0f77df

I know it is only a bit of fun and to take it with a pinch of solt but it looks fun.

I have woke up this morning feeling really sick iam just trying to sit here and not think about it and hoping it will pass befor i have to take my ES to school.

Morning Ladies!! Welcome to the new girlies here.

I got my 3+ on Clearblue Digi this morning :)

I also have really sore boobs and am getting a bit of nausea (especially when making LO's milk/breakfast in the morning) so I'm feeling better now I have a few symptoms.

My sister is due 12days ahead of me! We live 20mins away and cos of the difference in areas she gets 3 scans at 8, 12 and 20 weeks. I only get a basic dating scan between 11-12 weeks and a detailed scan at 20 weeks. Still it's more than a lot of woman get!

I would just like an earlier scan as I got to 12 weeks in 2007 only to be told baby had stopped growing about 6weeks earlier and my body didn't realise so I'm a bit panicky :-(

My LO slept all night last night so I had a good sleep! xx

We only get 2 scans here would love more as 12 weeks seems a long time off. i have got some more c/b digis coming which i bort to just see if and when the dats go up. If you are worred about a mmc agane ask for an early scan i am sure they will let you.

I've got every symptom already! Greasy hair, feel sick, heartburn, dizzy and want to sleep 24/7, I never felt like this so early last time.. I think it might be knowing what to look out for, Hoes everyone else? xx

monring ladies!!

Broodypants I was missed off the due date thingy :) lol im 22nd July.

hope you all had good weekends! it seemed to go to damn quick.. was enjoying just chilling doing nothing :(
I am having heartburn, MS comes and goes, boobs feel like sand bags! bloated and crampy lol ohh and peeing every 5 min lol but all good!

i want to get another digi too to get the 3+ weeks lol I been looking at private scans to have one as just cant wait till 12 , just be nice to have a reassurance scan!

hope you all have lovely days!

Morning all,

I was thinking of a private scan too, my husband thinks its a waste of money but I want to know everythings ok before I tell the family :)

I'm thinking of going to ultrasound-direct who do an early one for £99, I think the B'ham branch is near five ways island in the city centre.

I wonder how far in advance you have to book :winkwink:

I went to see the doctor but it was a bit of a disappointment, she didn't take my blood and just told me I'd be contacted by the midwife and have a scan in 12 weeks. When I mentioned miscarriage she just told me to keep my fingers crossed :growlmad:

Although to be positive, she told me congratulations and no one questioned if I wanted to keep it :thumbup:

I also got emmas diary and am going to start looking into joining as many baby clubs as possible so I can get as many freebees as possible. :flower:

Hey Kitty

that is not bad, I struggling to find any round dudley, and birmingham not far for me! hmm need to have a look into it! i would feel better if they just say everything ok and they can see a little heartbeat!

I got my Midwife appointment 6 Dec (or should say booking in appointment) but I will also be looked after by a Hematologist (however you spell it haha) as I have had DVT and clots in lungs before so I need to have injections daily (pants :() but all worth it!

the things we have to go through!! lol

x

Wow, I wasn't even given an appointment, the doctor told me to leave my details for the midwife and she'd get back to me in the next 2 weeks :shrug:

strange how they all differant.. my docter has the midwife on site, so the receptionist was able to book me already :S

i found a place that does scans for £75 I am off to london the weekend to see mom and go into the office so thought..oooo why not..will be 6 weeks and this place does from 6 weeks :) just be nice to know everything is alright!

and OMG MS has just kicked in :( yuck!

Hey guys! Thanks for having me but I have to go back to TTC now. I got so many positives on IC's but it has now been about 5 days since I got my fist positive and still not showing up on any early response tests.
I've not come on yet but an OPK gave me a positive the day before yesterday, and was faint last night - so if I was ovulating it means I'm not due on for a few weeks (my periods are sometimes 6 weeks apart)

I've come to the conclusion that the tests were dodgy and all of my positives were fake.

Thanks for inviting me over, and a H&H 9 months to you all x

Girls if you are booking an early scan I would try hang on until at least 7 weeks.

Quite often at 6weeks it's just too soon to see anything except the sac and you will be in a horrible panic for a week until they can see the little heartbeat and a bit of growth.

Early scans can't prevent anything either, I know it's not a nice thing to say but if something bad is going to happen it will happen whether or not you have paid for an early scan and there's nothing DR's can do for you either. So my advice would be just to relax and enjoy being pregnant xxx

Hey guys! Thanks for having me but I have to go back to TTC now. I got so many positives on IC's but it has now been about 5 days since I got my fist positive and still not showing up on any early response tests.
I've not come on yet but an OPK gave me a positive the day before yesterday, and was faint last night - so if I was ovulating it means I'm not due on for a few weeks (my periods are sometimes 6 weeks apart)

I've come to the conclusion that the tests were dodgy and all of my positives were fake.

Thanks for inviting me over, and a H&H 9 months to you all x

I'm sorry sweetie. xx

hey everyone :)
would someone be able to tell me how i can get the signiture things they look so nice but i cant figure how to get them,??

https://lilypie.com/Maternity_and_Pregnancy.php

There you go hun.

I have really bad cramps now, getting worried :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back