Summer Peaches... going to be ripe in late July/early August!!

Hi please can I join Im due 27th July 2012 :happydance:

thanks never been pregnant before so all new to me so giddy and nervous

my symptoms are:

* very sore and bigger boobs
* heartburn on and off
* bloated so bloated look 9 month pregnant haha lol
* stomach cramps on and off
* growling stomach noises today really loud ha

what do you guys have?

thanks

I have the sma ebut so so sleepy and today i have been running to the loo every 5 min. I havnt been to bad with my loo trips but today it has kicked in big time.

The m/w should ring some time this week to give me a date for my booking in app i can't wait to get things started and get over 12weeks but on another side this is my LAST preg so i want to rember every thing and take it slowe

Stupid B&B lost my message!! I'll try again!

Hello everyone! Congrats to all the new bodies on your bfp's!

Good idea Molly, I have put our due dates up on the first post and will add as others join! We can also change to blues and pinks or yellows as we get to the twenty week scan stage!

Koolmami, how you doing today? Hope the spotting has stopped for you hon. I had some pink this morning when I wiped but it's all gone now.

How is everyone else? Hop you've all had lovely weekends! I've had a nice chilled one - much needed!

xx

Hi Hun,

I'm fine, thank you for asking. :winkwink: Bleeding has stopped on Fri luckily. :happydance: I'm feeling great, just a bit of itching down there now, I might have a yeast infection I reckon. (Sorry tmi). Hope you had a great weekend, I've been working non-stop so hopefully time will fly by! I can't wait until the baby is here! I'm so impatient! :D x

As for symptoms: just supppper sore nipples, slightly sore boobs in general, starving when I wake up, having to pee alot (and to think this is only going to get 10x worse!), and light cramps.

Hi all, I have tried not to look at any of these sites, but can't resist joining your thread! I am due on 25 July with #1.

Generally feel OK, except knackered ALL THE TIME and sore boobs with a few cramps here and there. Seeing the GP on Wednesday morning, but very nervous after a M/C at 5 +6 in March, but had no symptoms or feelings then, so fingers cross that this bean sticks.

H&H 9 months to you all. x

Heya, thanks for the advise stardust. I'm hoping to book a scan for 8 weeks so I will also have a scan image to show my mother/MIL when I tell them at xmas (9weeks). I am also a worrier so I'm better off knowing whether or not everythings ok though I have looked into it and I have an 80-90% chance this pregnancy will go full-term. If that was an operation (as an example) then I think those are excellent odds. Saying that, I might not get an early scan as 8 weeks is the week xmas falls on (xmas is 9weeks exactly for me I think) so it might not be possible and then by the time January comes I'll be 12 weeks on the 15th Jan so I'll see what happens :)

The peeing a lot has kicked in today too terrible and feel so bloated today

good luck everyone

sticky vibes***

:happydance:

Oh yeah I feel like I'm about 6/7 months pregnant with the bloated belly I have on me lol x

Hey ladies!! I'm exhausted today!!! All I wanted to do at lunch was curl up and take a nap! Still having weird twinges in my uterus, but no morning sickness. Smell is starting to come back, now that this sinus thing is going away.

Can't wait til next week!! :)

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been a while since I've been able to get on here. I replied a couple of days ago but for some reason it didn't post.
Broodypants - my husband reacted basically the same way! It's so funny how they get when they realize that they're fertile lol
I'm still feeling exhausted all the time but other than that I feel pretty good. Something that's actually kinda funny is, my husband texted me this morning telling me he's feeling nauseous. Could he be having a spout of morning sickness?? I hear it's common for men to experience pregnancy symptoms :)

Newlywed--That's cute about your husband...I was actually waiting to see when my hubby would develop his own symptoms :)

He and I were talking and laughing about it this weekend and I think that may have jinxed us. lol Hopefully he starts to feel better today.

Hi all, I have tried not to look at any of these sites, but can't resist joining your thread! I am due on 25 July with #1.

Generally feel OK, except knackered ALL THE TIME and sore boobs with a few cramps here and there. Seeing the GP on Wednesday morning, but very nervous after a M/C at 5 +6 in March, but had no symptoms or feelings then, so fingers cross that this bean sticks.

H&H 9 months to you all. x

we are due the same day!!! yeiii

it's good to know u girls are doing fine and don't have bad symptoms :) my nipples are very sensible and my boobs hurt well my right boob hurts more than the left one, i wonder if onw it's gonna grow more than the other one lol :haha:
i got my first appointment wich is november 29th, but i think it is just a booking appointment where they get ur insurance infromation and do medical history wack.

I just got back my second round of blood testing and everything looks great. Didn't get the HCG # but she said it more than doubled, so I set up my first ultrasound/appointment for 6 weeks. December 5th!! Only 2 weeks away! Question: are you bringing your DH's to your first appointment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->