Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

I also have the line and a fury tummy lol. We can also expect hair to grown on our chin and cheek I was told

I have a fuzzy tummy too. I noticed that maybe last week and just stared at it, lol. I noticed the line this week and whined about that, lol. Hubbs just keeps saying, you're pregnant. Lol. I know that it, and its not really that I mind, it's just that those things don't exactly make me feel sexy...you know. Oddly enough I think my big round tummy is super sexy! I'm a weirdo, I know.

haha nodoubt I am really starting to enjoy and love my new figure now that my belly really looks pregnant! Bring on 6 months---only one more week plus v-day wahhoo!!!

I also have the line and a fury tummy lol. We can also expect hair to grown on our chin and cheek I was told

I totally read this before going to bed last. And I totally had a dream that I was shaving my face bc the peach fuzz on my face was getting too thick!!! :haha:

Almost - My what to expect when you are expecting says that weeks 23-26 are 6th month!! Yeah for being 6 months!! I can't believe that V-Day is next week already - I remember thinking it was so far away but yet here it is right in front of us!! :happydance:

Oh yea. This is the most awesomest baby annoucement ever!!

https://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=W7...bile&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=01/31/2013

I totally read this before going to bed last. And I totally had a dream that I was shaving my face bc the peach fuzz on my face was getting too thick!!! :haha:

Almost - My what to expect when you are expecting says that weeks 23-26 are 6th month!! Yeah for being 6 months!! I can't believe that V-Day is next week already - I remember thinking it was so far away but yet here it is right in front of us!! :happydance:

:laugh2: omg - what a dream! That's too funny. If 23 weeks is 6 months then we are pregnant for 9.5 months? I know the two weeks before implantation get counted - but it seems confusing...lol
Neat video - that lady makes sure her hair and everything is the same - that's crazy!

My sister has tried to convince me that we are pregnant for 10 months! I keep throwing logic at her and telling her that 4 weeks does not mean a month, there are more than 4 weeks in a month. Her logic is 20 weeks is 1/2 way and 20 weeks is 5 months so 5*2 = 10 months!

No line yet for me and no extra fuzziness yet.Though my already thick long hair seems to be on a thickening and growthspurt. It makes me want to get a pixie cut, but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't look good on me.

:laugh2: omg - what a dream! That's too funny. If 23 weeks is 6 months then we are pregnant for 9.5 months? I know the two weeks before implantation get counted - but it seems confusing...lol
Neat video - that lady makes sure her hair and everything is the same - that's crazy!

Opps. Actually upon 2nd glance - it goes like this: It says weeks 23-27 are 6th month - so that would make us 6th month!! Weeks 28-31 is 7th month. Weeks 32-35 are 8th month. Weeks 36-40 are 9th month. Don't ask - that is how it has it broken down. :shrug:

No line or fuzziness here - but I do have a pixie cut, Christie! I've had it for years though. :) I thought I saw some tiny red stretch marks on the side of my belly a couple nights ago, but I think it may have just been irritated or dry skin, since they've gone away after a few days of diligent cocoa buttering! I've been lucky so far, aside from my back pain and some sciatic butt pain that hasn't come back for a couple weeks.

:haha: your dream had me in fits of laughter lol

A midwife told me we are pregnant for 10nonths as 28 is really a month making a month four weeks and 7 days to that week or something like that. 40 weeks = 10 months but if you go with our months that are 30 days + it works out 9months. So I go with 9months lol

I"m with ya two. I much prefer the 9 month calculation than the 10 month! Plus I don't even count the 2 weeks before implantation. I make it as short as possible :)

Lol I always wondered if pregnancy is 9 or 10 it is very confusing! And sno I won't count my 6th month until next Thursday at 24 weeks since sites I've read say 24 is 6 month mark but I guess who really knows?! Haha

Anyone else getting bad pains on the front of your thighs? I normally get calf pain but tonight I have it shooting in my thighs and back

So, I ran some full names by the DH yesterday and these are the ones he didn't cross out:

Elliot McCartney Walker
Elliot Michael Walker
Owen McCartney Walker
Owen Michael Walker
Owen Benjamin Walker
Sebastian Michael Walker
Sebastian Jude Walker
Ezra McCartney Walker
Ezra Michael Walker

All pretty sweet, I think! I also like the idea of using "Mac" as a fun little nickname if his middle name is McCartney . . .

I LOVE the middle name Benjamin!! I think all of your names are good choices actually. :). If you guys can't narrow them down you can always put your favs in a hat and let baby "pick" the name once he's born.

I like McCartney, Owen and Ezra. Any order works for me :) I might be worried people would call him Em if it was Ezra McCartney and Em reminds me of Emma or Emily.

Very cute names walker.

I ended up at maternity last night as back pains was so sever, baby is great but they did find blood in my urine so now I have to wait for test to come back and put up with the pain till then

Got some great choices to choose from Walker. Going to be a hard decision for sure!

Two - Did they check you for a UTI or Kidney infection? Hope your back is feeling better today.

Walker I like the name Ezra!

Two I hope you are feeling better. Sounds like a uti/bladder infection that could be going into your kidneys, or like snow said a kidney infection. Take it easy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->