Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

They sent the sample to the lab to see what bacteria it grows. As long as I get a answer for the pain I'm happy as she said antibiotics will clear it up and if it gets worse to go back. Thanks ladies.x

Hope you all have a great weekend.

:hugs: Two, glad baby is ok. Hope the antibiotics kick in fast and that you feel better really soon :flower:

Walker - great list! I think Owen Benjamin has a lovely ring to it but I love Elliot too!:thumbup:

Two-I hope you get good results back-glad to hear baby is still doing well! =)

Walker-I of course love Michael because that will be my sons middle name! hehe =) Liam Michael...But I also love McCartney-really nice!! I think owen and benjamin are great names to go with your last name....let us know your final pick when you decide-so exciting!

I can't decide what is getting in the way more these days, my belly or my bbs!

Two - Hope your results have a fast turnaround!

Christie - I'm still waiting on my BB's to get bigger (so is hubby!)! They seemed to have missed the memo! And they better bc I have started looking at nursing bras and they don't even make them as small as I currently am. I don't know what I'll do!

Snow I'd gladly share some with you :). I think my bbs are trying to keep up with my belly. I hate how big they've gotten and I'm pretty sure by the time things are said and done I'll need yet another size bigger!

Christie I wish I had some bbs getting the growth memo-I am very small so I am waiting for them to catch up with the belly...lol

Mine have always been huge and I still think I've went up a size. I'm just trying to squeeze into my regular bras still, lol. I'm lying to myself, lol. I'm certainly willing to share as I've never really liked having huge boobs.

So I totally went all out for my little man today. Virtue already had way too many clothes after just one shopping trip, lol. Don't worry, he'll get way too much more, lol.

No Doubt you might just need all those clothes. For the first 3 weeks or so my family and I could not keep my son dry. He's the first baby boy in the family and we just could not figure it out :) So he was in a different outfit almost as many times as we changed his diaper!

Thanks Christie! I actually started to put some shirts back and then thought that to myself and pulled them back out. I figured going figured out I would need two changes of clothes to be safe. At home he'll mostly be in onesies and sleepers which I will also get a lot of.

We decided to for cloths shopping as there was a big sale on and my OH thinks we have to much where I don't agree so we will see what happens

Happy V-Day to me! Can't believe it! I need to start on this nursery . . . all I have so far is a bag of hand-me-down clothes (so so so cute!), a bag of hand-me-down socks (so so so cute!) and a few other random things that were passed on to me. No furniture or paint or anything yet!

Happy V-Day walker!

I found this article to share with you girls. Especially those who have had it rough. 25 Ways to Love Being Pregnant https://www.fitpregnancy.com/pregnancy/health/accentuate-positive?page=1

My favorites are:
1. Take advantage of your status.
Never again will more people be so willing to help you. Accept that bus seat. Say yes to offers to carry your packages. Rather than feel guilty, resolve to pass the favors on to another pregnant woman later.

6. Be queen for a day (for nine months).
Trash your to-do lists. Nap without guilt. Go to a day spa. Take extra showers. Take your shoes off and put your feet up. Sleep late (but do get up and dressed so you feel part of the world). Buy a body pillow for your last trimester. If meals or housework are too much, hire help or call on a friend.

18. Act naughty.
Paint your belly. Get a T-shirt that answers the usual questions — gender, due date, “I feel ___.” Tell rude questioners that you’re carrying sextuplets and give them an address for donations.

24. Laugh.
Pregnancy opens women to embarrassing-at-the-moment-but-hilarious-later situations. Concentrate on the funny side. Laugh when “mother brain” makes you put your keys in the refrigerator and garlic in your purse.

25. If all else fails, blame the hormones.
Sometimes, no matter what you try, everything seems wrong, changes overwhelm, and you just can’t cope. It’s all normal — indulge yourself. Cry. Rage. Then send your partner out for ice cream while you enjoy a warm bath surrounded by candles.

Happy V-Day Walker! Our stupid fruit didn't change again. My app says week 24 is a Cantaloupe.

That is a cool article Christie - I enjoyed reading it!

Hubby felt baby boy kick for the 1st time on Saturday! So cool! I can now see my belly move on the outside when he kicks. It looks like an alien in there or my dinner is fighting back!!

Is it okay for a pregnant lady to close her office door, put her feet up, and take a nap? Man, I envy people who don't have to work right now. :)

LOL snow. I saw someone elses ticker changed at 25 weeks to an eggplant, so still a couple weeks yet. Sure does feel like he's growing though, at least that's what my bladder would say!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->