Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

welcome newbies and congrats on your pregnancies!!!

I am sure your beta will be just wonderful wan, GL!!!

Rae-eeek I see my little one in 2 hours, I am sooo anxious and happy and excited and wondering if I will tear up during...lol...GL to yours!!!

And seeing the heartbeat will be a relief even if we do not hear it-I know it is still early days to hear!!!

Just wondering, were any of you going for acu before your bfps? If so, are you still going now? I'm still going once a week but it's expensive... (€50 a session, not totally extravagant but it all adds up...) Wondering if I should be stopping and saving the money for baby things!!

I did Acupuncture before I got PG and I am still going to Acupuncture. I just went on Tuesday. I will be going every other week til the end of 1st trimester. It helps me with my anxieties...

Good luck today to all the ladies with scans! Can't wait to hear all about them! Less than 24 hours til mine!! :winkwink:

Hi All

I am new to this group and to Baby and Bump!!! I am estimated to be due around the 8th June so about 5 weeks now.

I dont understand any of the short hand you are all using is there somewhere I can learn it.

I am 25, Husband and I's first baby.

Symptoms: Slight funny tummy, sore boobs, tired and a little sensitive... x

Welcome Becky :happydance: and Congrats on your pregnancy!!!

I did acupuncture for a little over six months prior to IVF (I have Diminished Ovarian Reserve, but my RE thought that with acupuncture, DHEA, supplements and an organic diet, that there was a chance we'd conceive on our own, but we didn't). I did it the day before and after my transfer, but that was the last time I did it. I'd love to be able to do it in my first trimester, but IVF wasn't covered by insurance and neither was acupuncture, so I think it's not in our budget right now.

Welcome Becky and congrats!! Looking forward to getting to know you! All the acronyms are confusing at first but you'll get so used to them after a while that you'll forget that people in your real life don't use them and find yourself calling your hubbie DH when you're talking to friends!!:haha: I'll add you to the front page!:D

Two - my acupuncturist does a lot of fertility work and I feel very safe going to him. But when I add up the cost it's €200/month that I could be saving for baby shopping!! I think I might stop after my 8 week scan...

Christie - yay for symptom spotting!!

Almost & Rae - hurry up and get scanned! Am waiting very impatiently for your updates!!:coffee:

Everything went great! We saw the heartbeat and it was measured at 126bpm. Baby is right on target measuring 6+4! I didn't tear up but it was just precious seeing that little heartbeat. Amazing!

On a side note. Nothing has been tasting good to me lately. Even the thought of most food just makes me feel nauseous. Still no morning sickness but finding food I can actually get through eating has been tough! I had some sour cream and onion chips today and they were to die for! First thing that has tasted good all week! I guess we're getting into the weird cravings time.

Attachments

• 6+4b.jpg
    6+4b.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 6+4c.jpg
    6+4c.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 5
Congrats Raelynn! I am so happy for you:) I had a moment on the weekend with some salt and vinegar chips - question - how did you stop eating them once you started?

Congrats Raelynn! I am so happy for you:) I had a moment on the weekend with some salt and vinegar chips - question - how did you stop eating them once you started?

I had one of those little single serving bags so I had to stop when they were gone :)

Everything went great! We saw the heartbeat and it was measured at 126bpm. Baby is right on target measuring 6+4! I didn't tear up but it was just precious seeing that little heartbeat. Amazing!

On a side note. Nothing has been tasting good to me lately. Even the thought of most food just makes me feel nauseous. Still no morning sickness but finding food I can actually get through eating has been tough! I had some sour cream and onion chips today and they were to die for! First thing that has tasted good all week! I guess we're getting into the weird cravings time.

Beautiful photo :hugs:

Great news Raelynn!

And speaking of chips - I just had to get these Lays Dill Pickle Chips. Talk about delish!

oh stop with the chips your all making me hungry!!! lol. I am so bad at eating healthy--had wayyy too many fries already. And I have been dying to get chips and french onion dip!!!

Anywho, scan went AMAZING my little ones heartbeat was measuring extra strong at 8 weeks and was right on target size wise at 7 weeks. I got like 9 photos but I just attempted to take a good photo of one...here's baby!!!

Attachments

• Baby 002.jpg
    Baby 002.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 4
  • Baby 003.jpg
    Baby 003.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Baby 004.jpg
    Baby 004.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 3
oh, and i teared up because i got to hear babys heartbeat-dh's and my favorite part!!!!!

and rae-beautiful scan!!

Loving the scan pic's!!!! Hurry up next week!!!

Great scan pic ladies! I have another week and half until I get to see my baby again. I can't wait until the 8 week scan. I have the possibility of seeing arms and legs!

I'm glad everyone is at least getting to see their little one's heartbeat.

Rae - congratulations!!! :dance: When is your next scan?

Almost - congratulations to you too!! :happydance: Is that just one baby in there? When i looked first I thought you were going to say it was identical twins! Looks very different to the other scans, probably cos you are a little further along... So exiting to hear the heartbeat!

Snowflake - good luck today!!

Everyone else - :hi:!!!!

It is just a zoomed in close up of my one strong little bean!! Nice big yoke sac on top!!! lol

And I wish I was getting a 8 week scan-so much more to see I would guess!!!

GL snowflake!

Great scan almost! I hope mine looks that good :)

Good luck today snowflake!

afm - so my bloating is mostly gone now. I don't really feel any symptoms today, so now I am itching to hpt. Does anyone else start to worry when they feel good?

Good news for me! We have a baby with a heartbeat of 145! It looks like a squirrel! I am beyond excited now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->