Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

WOW SUPER strong HB congrats on a great scan-you must have hear the HB?!!!!

Hi ladies! Do you mind if I join?

First congrats to you all on your bfps!

I got my bfp a couple weeks ago after trying for two years. I am 6+2 today with and EDD of June 5 based on O, but doctors are going off of the regular 28 day schedule and saying June 9. I have not had an ultra sound yet, the first one is hopefully in two weeks, if not in 4. But so far the docs say everything looks good. That's a little bit about me!

Hi ladies! Do you mind if I join?

First congrats to you all on your bfps!

I got my bfp a couple weeks ago after trying for two years. I am 6+2 today with and EDD of June 5 based on O, but doctors are going off of the regular 28 day schedule and saying June 9. I have not had an ultra sound yet, the first one is hopefully in two weeks, if not in 4. But so far the docs say everything looks good. That's a little bit about me!

Welcome No Doubt!!!!! congrats on your BFP

Loving all the good news here! Congrats almost and snowflake!

I go back for my 8 week scan on Monday 10/22! Can't wait!

Welcome No Doubt!! Congrats on your bfp! :D Which date would you like me to put on the front page?

How's everyone feeling today? I've been falling asleep on the couch before half 9 every evening this week... Think tiredness is beginning to set in! :sleep: Don't know how I'm going to stay awake at the wedding next week!

Welcome No Doubt!! Congrats on your bfp! :D Which date would you like me to put on the front page?

How's everyone feeling today? I've been falling asleep on the couch before half 9 every evening this week... Think tiredness is beginning to set in! :sleep: Don't know how I'm going to stay awake at the wedding next week!

June 5 please.

I also found myself to be God awful tired and because I take thyroid meds my Endo told me to take my prenatal at least 4 hours after. So I take it around lunch and that seems to be giving me a few more hours in my day. I would literally sleep from 6pm til 5:30a but now I can make it until about 8:30.

welcome no doubt!

I am exauhsted all the time now as well-and just feel icky throughout the day. Trying to snack and drink water as much as possible!!

Hope all are well....I am off to work 5hrs of OT oh joy!

I second what broody said and afm I am going crazy I can't stand acne and I have my second forehead explosion soooo grosss any ideas to prevent this pregnancy acne/oily skin?!

I started exfoliating almost everyday. I know it dries your skin but out, but then I would use an oil free moisturizer, and a good amount. No lotion and nothing to heavy.

thanks! it is starting to look sdo icky and obvious as I am never one to get acne at this age and I feel like my friends and family are going to ask me whats wrong with my face!! lol

My face is currently a mess as well. I'm tired too. Fell asleep last night on couch around 10pm.

Welcome No Doubt!

I should also say my RE changed my EDD to May 30th for the 1st page of dates. She also released me to a regular OBGYN - since I want to change so I can deliever at a specific hospital - I made an appt with a new OBGYN - I go next Friday. RE said I still go back to her for another ultrasound, if I want for further reassurance.

So did mine. First time it happened I though it was a heat rash when our ac went out during the hottest part of the summer. It went away but then came back and our ac was fixed by then. Should have been a clear preggo sign cause my skin never breaks out, but I thought nothing of it...again, lol.

excited for your apt praying-hoping to hear only good news!!

yay snowflakes, we are officially due date buddies!!! =)

friends came over and no acne comment although I did try hiding it with cover up LOL

excited for your apt praying-hoping to hear only good news!!

yay snowflakes, we are officially due date buddies!!! =)

friends came over and no acne comment although I did try hiding it with cover up LOL

I just keep telling myself..positive thoughts will be positive outcomes :winkwink:

Hi Guys....joining this nervously

DH: 30
TTC since: July 2009
Had previous Miscarriage
Have PCOS
Pregnant after 1st round of Clomid 50mg
EDD: May 31, 2013
Symptoms so far: nausea at night, Aversion to smells of some foods, cramps in weeks 3-5, shortness of breath, frequent urination, sore boobs.
Having an Early scan November 1, to rule out multiples and to ease my mind.

I am taking these symptoms as a wonderful thing. I had pretty much none when I miscarried.

Welcome NG!! Congratulations! I'm sure all those symptoms are a great sign and that everything's going to be absolutely fine this time round.:hugs: Hope the wait for your scan passes nice and quickly!!:coffee:

Prayin - good luck on Tuesday :hugs: Stay positive! Keeping my fx'd that he will give the FET the green light asap!

Afm, right now I've become fascinated with the idea of knitting baby blankets, booties etc! I was quite a good knitter in primary school but haven't knitted a thing since...I'm sure it'll come back to me though! Going over to my parents later so might have a look in the attic and see if the needles etc are still there. Although, don't know when I'm actually going to find time to knit since I can't stay awake at all in the evenings!! :haha:

Welcome NG and congrats!

Broody I wish I knew how to knit something. I would probably be a knitting fool by now, lol. I've recently been feeling the urge to bake. I love to cook, and I'll bake on holidays, but right now I want to bake everything all the time. Guess it's really settling in, lol.

welcome nj

and yes positive thoughts all the way!! i agree!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->