Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

loving the photos, thanks for sharing ladies!!

afm-very worried for my little one as strep and fifths disease is in my preschool. I left work 2 hours early to go get a strep test as well as blood test for fifths disease-it can spread to the fetus and cause miscraige...will get strep results tomorrow and fiths on thursday although the sooner the better...

only 2 more sleeps til my first scamn at 7 weeks-yippee!!

:hugs: Almost. You poor thing. I can understand why you are worried but I'm sure you are your little bean will be absolutely fine! Your scan will be here before you know it!!

thanks getting-my scan will be hear thursday along with my results-so by then I will hopefully be sure that baby and I are A OK!

loving the photos, thanks for sharing ladies!!

afm-very worried for my little one as strep and fifths disease is in my preschool. I left work 2 hours early to go get a strep test as well as blood test for fifths disease-it can spread to the fetus and cause miscraige...will get strep results tomorrow and fiths on thursday although the sooner the better...

only 2 more sleeps til my first scamn at 7 weeks-yippee!!

I hope all goes well, I have strep B so I will have to take antibiotics before I am allowed to give birth or the baby will catch it. As for worry I totally understand as that is all I do and I have bad dreams about three time already this week already. Every time I eat something I start to second guess "is the meat hot enough, was it cooked properly, should I have eaten that" ect... I it all dies down in the second tri for us all

Ohh and love love love the scan pic's I so cant wait till mine.

AFM - I went to the doc yesterday to get checked for infection and there was some blood but as she could also see a polyp she thinks it might be from that but did bloods to be on the safe said (but as I did mention to her the IVF clinic was also doing some tomorrow) More bleeding last night and this morning but seems to have stopped now...... OH the constant worry!!!

Anabelle broody ~ Congrats on the great scans!! I love the pics!

We just came back from our scan and we found out we're having TWINS!! I'm beyond excited!

photo-1.jpg photo.jpg

CONGRATS LULU THAT IS SOOO EXCITING AHH!! I am sooo happy for you!! I think I am secretly wanting twins, but one will be okay for me the first time around! LOL

Almost ~ I hope yours split and you have identical twins. I think identical twins are adorable! Can't wait for your scan on Thursday!

Congrats Lulu, I had a feeling it would be twins and me wants them again too!!!!

Two ~ FX your scan shows twins! Can't wait!!

I have always wanted a boy then a boy and girl fraternal twins-but at this point one healthy bean is fine. Before getting pregnant I always thought I wanted a boy but now I have this random urge for a girl instead!!! So odd..I wonder if it is because I think I am preg. with a girl!! DH thinks so two but he wants a boy first LOL

and twordue sorry for all the worries-looks like we are in the extra worried boat due to our situations! glad the blood stopped!

Well I am freaking out now as I am having more bleeding and a couple of really little clots came out, I am hoping that it is due to irritation from the swab I got yesterday. Just waiting for a nurse to call back even though I know there is not much that be done at this stage....

Fantastic news Lulu!! I have to say I'm a little bit jealous that you have 2 in there! :blush: Actually feel bad even typing that cos I am so thrilled with my lil bean but 2 for the price of 1 would've been such great value!:haha:

Two - fantastic beta! Must be very reassuring even though I totally understand your worry about the bleeding. :hugs: I'm sure it's just from the polyp like your dr said and also from the internal exam. Is your scan today? Looking forward to seeing a great pic later on! :D

Afm, woke up feeling very dizzy today. Hope it doesn't last too long...

oh getting, sounds like your dizzy spells are happening at the same time mine did-exactly 6 weeks!!! I have to eat a few crackers before getting out of bed with water, then I get up try to keep my prenatals down-they still me me gag!! And I am starting to get headaches since yesterday. It is def. MS kicking in for us both! I am afraid to see what 8 weeks brings!!!!

Congrats on the twins Lulu! I have wanted twins since I was a child! I am green with envy! Did you have fetal poles or heartbeats or is it still too early?

Two - Hope the spotting stops soon for you!! What a great beta!

I know someone asked about getting chills - I had them last week so I would put on a long sleeve, fall asleep with a bunch of blankets on the couch, and then wake up super hot. I feel better this week but we are also experiencing a cold front coming through so it's really chilly here!!

Good luck to those with scans today!

I have my U/S Friday. Still very nervous. I really hope we have a heartbeat then.

gettingbroody - I woke up dizzy today too! Oh man.. Almost - how long did it last for - or are you still expieriencing it? Good tip about the crackers:)

fx'd for a great scan snowflakes:) I am worried about mine too, but I'm sure we will be fine. What are we going to do between the 7 week scan and the 12 week scan?...besides go crazy. Is anyone going to buy a doppler?

Great beta twordue! I wonder why my clinic only had me go for bloodwork twice when everyone else goes at least three times? Your scan is on Tuesday too, right?

Definitely feeling a touch of nausea today... I wonder what joys tomorrow will bring!!!!!

Almost - have you tried taking your prenatals in the evening instead? That might suit your system better?

Prenatals made me sooo sick. A lot of the times it's the Iron in them. My OB had me switch to Flinstone Gummies (for kids) during my first and second trimester. OMG did it help. then in third, the iron didn't bother me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->