Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Getting - I learned to knit off of youtube and a couple books too! I already have a blanket halfway done that I started when we started fertility treatments but I haven't worked on it for a while so I guess I should pick it up again id I want to finish it for baby.

MissA - Good luck!

I made my first OB appointment today. So I have my last appointment with my fertility clinic next Monday and then an appointment with the OB on Halloween!

Rae - sounds great! Make sure to post a photo of it when it's finished!:D That's great that you have your OB apt booked. I must give my gp a ring and get the ball rolling on that...

MissA & Two - can't wait for the scan updates!

I found work sooooo hard today! :-( Feel really drained of energy and nothing I eat is sitting in my stomach right! Back is aching now too and I can't wait to just sit down for the evening. Kind of enjoying the miserableness though cos it reminds me that something is going on in there!:haha: We have a week off for midterm in 2 weeks - I am counting down the days!!

I'm on the no food sounds good to me track. If when I'm hungry, if I eat something my stomach immediately doesn't like it. No actual morning sickness yet but I've had nausea like crazy. What a big change from the beginning when I wanted to eat everything in sight!

Yea Miss A & 2rdue - Check in girls!!

I feel like my bloat is def getting bigger these past 2 days. Maybe it's because I've been a bit backed up...

My 1st prenatal appt with my new OBGYN is on Friday. I am guessing they are going to be taking a good bit of blood from me. Not sure really what to expect. Hope I like the practice/Dr. - my RE recommended them so I guess they gotta be good...

Well, I have to leave you ladies. Yesterday I was told I was having a chemical and to stop meds and wait to miscarry :cry: Happy and Healthy 9 months to you all. You all have been wonderful.

Sorry Phantom:hugs:

My scan went well. Baby is measuring one day ahead at 7weeks and 1 day, but I am still offically 7 weeks. Heart beat of 138/bpm. First obgyn appt on Monday :) I am having the same ever since Sunday my big appetite is gone and now everything turns my stomach. I'm having trouble sleeping too.

Oh man Phantom, I am so very sorry for you and for the other family. I hope you can join us again soon!

Miss A - Great news! Yeah for measuring ahead and for OBGYN appt coming up!

Phantom - I am so sorry hon :hugs: Why do they think you're having a chemical? :hugs:

MissA - congrats on a great scan!! Photo?!

I'm so sorry phantom. Hopefully you can join again soon.

MissA...wonderful news and wonderful pic of Baby!

Great photo MissA!! Isn't it amazing how fast they change this early on?!

Almost - did you get the results for the tests you were having done last week?

Ugh, it's almost dinner time and I feel sick!! I know I'll feel better once I've cooked and eaten but its so hard to do!!

Sorry, ladies - I jumped on here, but my 1st scan isn't until I hit week 7 and I'm currently 5w5d and I realized there's not much to share right now! Feel a bit queasy here and there and still feeling tired and peeing a lot! Getting tired of the progesterone and Lovenox shots and hoping my doc says we can stop shortly after we go in for the scan. Bloated too - and oh, I actually got asked by our receptionist at work if I was expecting! I kind of laughed it off, but I was thinking could I really look preggo at 5w5d??? Makes me regret the mac and cheese and pork BBQ I just HAD to have for lunch yesterday. :haha:

Gorgeous scan, MissAnnabelle!!! So exciting!!!

Snowflakes, good luck with your first appointment with your new OB!!!

Phantom, :hugs::hugs::hugs: So sorry to hear this news. Be good to yourself, hon.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Thanks gals:)

Signora - I looked more pregnant at 5 weeks than I do at 7. It took me a long time to re absorb the fluid after the egg retrieval.

Oh yeah - happy blueberry week Gettingbroody :)

MissA - love the scan pic, such an amazing time.

Getting - I know what you mean about feeling sick and having the energy to do something about it. For me I crave something so I eat it then I feel really sick after and can't eat it again and it's ruling out a lot of food for me. I am craving a hot pot beef with gravy in a bun with melted slice cheese. Hmmmm hope that don't make me feel sick.

Phantom - I am so sorry to hear that.

scan tomorrow yay

Hey Ladies! I'd like to join the group here some background:

Hubby and I started ttc #1 June 2011. Fast fwd 1 year found out I have endo. Started 1st cycle IVF 9/2012 (Lupron/Gonal/Menopur/Ovidrel). Now using estrogen patches and progesterone gel. BFP 10/16/12 EDD 06/26/13!!

No symptoms as of yet besides occasional bloating..

Congratulations to everyone on here! I hope we all have healthy pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->