Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Bahahaha sorry I did not make it more clear hehehe I'm showing because I've been a piglet! Lol I was very skinny so that could be why too!

Hi ladies, as promised-some of my nursery wants!!! :cloud9:

https://www.homedecorators.com/detail.php?parentid=46892&aid=froogle&CAWELAID=62545386?aid=cj

(I want one of the brown baskets-but they r pretty pricey!! hmmmm)

And I was thinking of making the elephant button photo myself! =)

Attachments

• changing table and wall color.jpg
    changing table and wall color.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 3
  • elephant photo to make myself.jpg
    elephant photo to make myself.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1
Almost - I love your ideas. The elephant hamper is so cute! And I've never seen the changing basket but I like that too! I'm going to have to check out that site to see if there is anything I can use.

Anyone else getting the FitPregnancy newsletter? I found this article interesting today. Especially the point on not going more than 2-3 hours without eating something. And yet we are not supposed to eat for two. Eating every 3 hours is a lot for me, but I do find myself naturally doing that now. I go from very full to super hungry in an instant probably right about the 3 hour mark.

I love al the cute bellies!!!

I can't wait to have a bump. I am plus sized, so it will be a while before I get one that is visible.

I love al the cute bellies!!!

I can't wait to have a bump. I am plus sized, so it will be a while before I get one that is visible.
Im plus size also, what bump i may have is my flab pretty much from my first two children. but i took a photo so i can still be able to see a difference as the weeks go by.

Almosthere- I love that button picture!

Thank you! I do too-I think I will make one for baby's room! And I changed my nursery color from chocolate brown and aqua to grey and aqua instead with white furniture-soooo excited!!! Then if I want I can change the balloon button color to match babys nursery, although a little pop of red might be nice! :thumbup:

Hope all are feeling well today-especially you Jess!! :hugs:

Love the brown basket changer!!

Whoever doesn't want their boobs can give them to me. My 32A's would love them! Not to mention the hubby as well!!

Also really liking that we are sharing bump pics. I will try to take a picy tonight of my "bump" aka "non-existent bump".

I don't get fitpregnancy but my Dr. said we don't have to eat for 2 yet. But break down your usual regular meals into smaller meals. So you would eat half your dinner at like 4:30 and then the other half at alike 7:30. Does that make sense - basically he said to do this if you felt sick after not eating for a little bit. I don't really have that so I haven't done it at all.

My Dr. also said most headaches are due to dehydration so make sure we all are drinking lots of water. A few weeks ago I felt yucky when drinking water like Broody. I added lemon and that made it better to drink.

Hi, all! I'm 11 weeks today (woohoo!) and can't wait to tell people soon! Due May 27th. I haven't had any real morning sickness, but for a while I was getting daily headaches, and a lot of fatigue. Feeling pretty good today, though, and excited to break the news around Thanksgiving!

DH: 28
TTC since August/September 2012 (happened on our first cycle trying!). Faint positive on September 16th, :bfp: on the 19th!
EDD: May 27th, 2013
Symptoms so far: Headaches, fatigue, sore bbs, some loss of appetite here and there (but no morning sickness), acne, "growing pains".

We're planning on delivering at the local Midwife Center in one of their birthing rooms - hope it all goes well! We heard the heartbeat two weeks ago, and I go back on the 15th.

Happy lime week walker!

We are announcing around thanksgiving as well. I told the hubbs he can announce on our anniversary which is the 28th. I will be exactly 13 weeks. I know as soon as he says something everyone will know, lol.

Snowflake I'll mail my boobs to you, lol. When I told the hubbs I was getting a reduction he was so sad and couldn't fathom loosing them. He just kept asking why and saying there wad nothing wrong with them, lol.

No Doubt - I went through a phase too where I wanted a reduction. But I lost weight instead (not that I was overweight, I was actually the 'accepted' weight for my height) and got the size I wanted, though everyone tells me that the weight I like to be at is too low. But I do a lot of running so I'm not depriving myself of anything (believe me I love to eat!).

I actually lost 60lbs before I was pregnant and these puppies went no where. That's what everyone keeps telling me, including the docs and nada. Its like they know I want them to shrink and are just refusing and being stubborn. I swear they have a mind of there own.

Loving the button elephant too - think I may have to steal that idea!!

Oh, and welcome Lilbaby!!! When are you due?!

I was supposed to ring a few obgyns today to try and book myself in but ended up having to stay late at work so now it's too late :dohh: At this rate I won't be going for my 12 week scan til I'm 13 or 14 weeks! Also need to ring my health insurance and see how much they'll cover. I was considering going public but my mum (who is a doctor) said at the weekend that neonatal care is the one area of healthcare she wouldn't recommend saving money on if at all possible. She said she's seen so many things going wrong in her time that she really thinks its vital to have an expert keeping a close eye on things... So I think I'm going to take her advice and go private - more money *sigh*!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->