Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

I've gained a few more than that two! I feel huge already! I think a students parent is starting to notice my bump now-wanted to keep it secret until after xmas break...hmmm

jess-wow time sure does fly, congrats on being 4 months already yay!!!

I've gained 5 pounds and I think that's right on target. Here's to a healthy pregnancy! It is a little tough, as I lost almost 20 pounds a couple years ago. I had gained about 10 back before TTC, but am still at a healthy weight. Now I need to embrace the scale creeping back up!

I know, time seems to be flying by!

I've actually lost another 1.5 stone in the past week and a half, my bump is barely there!

I've still just gained the 7 although today I felt like my bump was bigger. I had gained am extra couple from being constipated, but I lost that when things got moving. Bending over and whatnot is so out of the question. I had to practically do a lunge this morning just to get my shoe buckled...and I have velcro buckles!

Here you go! The first one is of her sucking her thumb. The second is of her sticking her tongue out, and the third is all of my little Thumper!

Attachments

• 13 week thumb sucking.jpg
    13 week thumb sucking.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 13 week tongue out.jpg
    13 week tongue out.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 13 weeks all of baby.jpg
    13 weeks all of baby.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3
NoDoubt - That last one looks like she is just chilling in there! So adorable!

I thought the same thing...and she still has her tongue stuck out, lol. She was anything but the whole time though.

I love the tongue sticking out! I hope that doesn't mean thumper is going to be a back talker!

Afm, I never get it, but dr's pushed it since I am pregnant and going to be traveling long hours on a plane to another country-so got the flu shot this am-stung like a bitch for a second but wasn't too bad overall...I am sure I will have a sore arm tomorrow! Now DH just has to get his-but not until baby is born and before next flu season I think they said....

Afm, I never get it, but dr's pushed it since I am pregnant and going to be traveling long hours on a plane to another country-so got the flu shot this am-stung like a bitch for a second but wasn't too bad overall...I am sure I will have a sore arm tomorrow! Now DH just has to get his-but not until baby is born and before next flu season I think they said....

I never get it and now that I know it hurts I won't be getting it, but is anyone getting the protesis vaccine? I don't even think I spelled that right...it's for the whooping cough. I will be getting that.

I love the tongue sticking out! I hope that doesn't mean thumper is going to be a back talker!

I hope fore her sake she's not, lol.

So I keep saying she, but I don't know either way and lady didn't point out anything to distinguish, so what do you all think...boy or girl?

Love the scan pics they are OH so cute and as for vaccinations I am just coming into summer so I don't think it applys to me.. looking like a lobster after been in the sun yesterday

Great photos NoDoubt!! Looking at the straight forehead I say girl!

Snowflakes - so sorry about your test results but if the doctor says that's normal than try your best to trust him (or her?) and not stress yourself out. :hugs: Although I know that's much easier said than done...

Good morning, mamas! Anyone getting those round ligament pains? I've started to get them if I sneeze or move quickly.

Great scan No Doubt! So cute about the tongue!

Walker - I get them sometimes when I get out of bed. My not consistently.

Thanks girls. I can just hope the results get better when I go for the 2nd part of the test in 2 weeks. I feel a bit better about things today.

i get thos stretch pains often becouse i sneeze all the time and when i sneeze i dont sneeze out wards like i hold it in iv tried to sneeze normal but cant. so it gets pretty painfull but iv always had those pains during pregnancy when i sneeze and never had issues before. iv been told that we as moms worry alot about like stuff like that. iv been told the baby is in the safest place it can be that our tummies are like a sheild all around it. and they are protected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->