Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Christmas Eve dress from Target anyone? I hope my bump (18 weeks at the time) will show with it! With some nice bright red accessories, perhaps?

https://img3.targetimg3.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS//img/p/14/22/14228564_121110080000.jpg

LOVE the dress Walker. I can't wait to get some maternity stuff and actually have a bump to show off!! Hoping santa will bring me my bump for Christmas!! :xmas6:

I know preggo women are all about getting into maternity clothes, but for some reason I am so anti maternity clothing. I think it's cute and I love seeing other preggo women in it and I probably should get some, but I can't bring myself to get it. I don't know, guess I'm weird, lol.

speaking of maternity clothes, im in patiently waiting for my fed ex delivery of maternity clothes that is said on the Fedex site to be delivered today. i was hoping to have something that fits for my doctors visit in the morning.

super cute dress walker!!

I don't mind mat. clothes they are pretty cute now a days lol but my mom has been calling me big already and my coworker apparently said I am looking pregnant now- don't know how I like these comments....if at all :/

I find that Maternity cloths are super expensive here and you are not going to be wearing it for long so I go to cloths shops and by trendy tops that still show of my bump but for like only $10 compared to $50 or $60

The maternity clothes prices are ridiculous. I have a hard time finding clothes regardless, because I'm a short curvy girl, so pants are a pain. I am just having a close friend of mine sew some stretchy belly banding onto my pants :) Then just getting nice cute comfy tee shirts from thrift stores, plenty of shirts that are stretchy and soft :)

right after i posted on here the delivery truck pulled up. :xmas6: mine i did a lot size its 12 pieces my size we got off of Ebay. a few pants and tops. they are gentally used and we got them for 40$ so very good deal and two items never been worn they still had price tags on them.:xmas12: a few of the tops are like business nice so i can wear those to church.

Great deal Sweetpea!! I agree some maternity clothes are very expensive and they get worn for such a short period of time! I'm still in all my own clothes and will be for a while I'd say. I'm also hoping Santa will bring me a bump for Christmas!! :xmas9: (loving the Christmas smilies!) I have a tiny one right now but not one anyone would really notice...

Natalie - how was your scan? Did you get a photo?!

Great photos NoDoubt.

I got my flu short a few weeks back, it went fine. I will be getting my whooping cough one too.

I had to get maternity jeans from the bloating at 4 weeks, with trousers it is not like you can buy a bigger size or it will be too big on the legs. I have found a couple of bits out from my last pregnancy although I saved almost noting and was 2 dress sizes bigger then. I need some maternity tops very soon though because my bump is forming very quickly this time.

I can't remember if I said anything but I totally ordered some Thanksgiving baby clothes after Thanksgiving so they were on mega clearance. They are getting delivered today. I can't wait to get them. One is a 2 piece set that says "Mommy's little turkey" and has striped pants with a turkey on the butt! I also got a bib that says "My 1st Thanksgiving" and a sleep & play outfit that has little turkey's on them. I got 6 months for both outfits. I wasn't sure whether to get 3 or 6 months. I figured it would be better for them to be too big rather than too small...

Aweee I'm a lemon!!!!!!!!!!

The dress I posted is just $23 at Target! Might get it . . .

So, I remember people talking about not getting a flu shot. There was a recent study in Denmark that showed women who contracted the flu while pregnant had twice the chance of having their child diagnosed with autism by age three. Women who ran a fever for a week or more had three times the chance! So, despite my usual avoidance of it, I got my flu shot yesterday! My arm's sore, but I feel better after having read this study. Just encouraging you ladies to do the same . . .

Oh yea. Totally forgot.

Anyone starting to do anything for stretch marks? I started putting on Mama Bee (by Burt's Bees) Nourishing Body Oil on my boobs, butt and tummy after my shower. I'd like to start preventing even though I barely have any bump. I haven't really done any research on any of the products so I don't know what's what's good and what's not. I just picked this one bc it's all natural and I happened it was at Target. Just was wondering what y'all are doing or plan on doing... Or if you know something that is great!!

I planned on calling my PCP on lunch to see if I needed an appt or could just walk in for the flu shot. I want to make sure to get the actual shot and wanted to make sure it was preservative free (Thimerosal free).

I've just been using a lotion with cocoa butter in it to keep moisturized. I've just accepted I'm probably going to get stretch marks. You're either genetically predisposed to get them or not and I already have old ones from when my hips developed and one from the bloating with IVF so there is no stopping them.

I'm also a lemon snow yay :)

I need to buy lotion perhaps ill do that this week! :)

Walker I got my flu shot 2 days ago to make sure ill be all set for my winter traveling on planes...my arm is still sore.

https://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag114/Sw33tp3a/60578_3380572973095_1122446189_n.jpg :cloud9:

our official due date is July 9th 2013 :happydance: baby is nice and healthy!!!! i get to update my tickers now..

I'm also a lemon snow yay :) I can't wait to be 4 months only 2 more weeks now!

I need to buy lotion perhaps ill do that this week! :)

Walker I got my flu shot 2 days ago to make sure ill be all set for my winter traveling on planes...my arm is still sore.

I've been a bit stressed thinking about how little time I have to get things done before baby comes...selling our condo, buying a house, setting up nursery and purchasing all babys and mommies needs oh goodness! Glad I don't. Have to plan a shower I think my mom may want to do it for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->