Summer Sugar Babies! - Early July Due Dates

kgriffin

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I finally got my bfp after an early loss in May. I m ay be jumping the gun as I am getting my blood done tonight, but i have had 4 bfps in the last 24 hours so I think im good :)

My EDD is July 5, yes.. I am that insane and looked it up already :)

Cautiously pregnant and very nervous, hoping for a sticky bean. Anyone want to buddy up? :flower:

Hey everyone,

I finally got my bfp after an early loss in May. I m ay be jumping the gun as I am getting my blood done tonight, but i have had 4 bfps in the last 24 hours so I think im good :)

Cautiously pregnant and very nervous, hoping for a sticky bean. Anyone want to buddy up? :flower:

Hello there! I just got my :bfp: today! And no you're not insane! I bet everyone on this forum flies right over to the calculator to do that as well! :plane: I am supposedly 15 DPO, so I would be due July 1st. This will be my second, but I also want to admit that I am trying to be cautious! I know sad things can happen, and I'm sorry for your loss in May : (

I am in the US and I believe most gynos want you to only come in only when you've reached 12 weeks, but I am going to call tomorrow to see if I can get a scan in the weeks to come. Let's be buddies!!! :friends:

Here is an edit of all of us so far, as of Dec 14

I thought I'd make a list of all of our duedates : )

:cake:

kgriffin (Kate)- July 1
HopefulxMommy (Jessica)- July 1
Dahlia2007 (Laura)- July 1
Gitlost80 (Cecelia)- July 1
mammaspath (Amy)-July 1
Mrs W 11 (Becky)- July 1
RaisingMiniMe (Michelle)- July 1
Photographer (Jill)- July 2
Mrs__P (Nicola)- July 2
HisMissesCDY (Ericka)
tryingfaith (Joy)- July 5
biliboi2 - July 5
klsltsp (Kim)- July 6
Nitengale (Elaine)- July 6
Joeybrooks- July 10

Dalia, sounds great to be buddies, congrats on your bfp!!!!!!!! i want to be hopeful about this pregnancy, but again, its difficult because you just never know, but im trying to be positive. doctors here usually want to see you at 8 weeks from what I understand, but im hoping that i will be seen earlier with my past (chemical in may, and my dh had a stillborn at 9 months over 3 years ago with his ex). praying for better results!

Hey everyone,

Hi girls! I am looking for bump buddies as well! I am due July 1st as well :happydance:.....being cautious as I had a tubal ligation reversal in april so I am high risk for tubal pregnancies. I have my blood work done on thursday......I would love to join!

welcome mamma and congrats!!!!! Fx for a happy healthy 9 months!

welcome mamma and congrats!!!!! Fx for a happy healthy 9 months!

Thanks! And if you don't mind I invited a friend over to join us. I'm hoping for an exciting nine months! Yay! Summer 2012 Sugarbabies!

Of course not, it will be nice to have a group aroaund the same EDD :)

i dont have any symptoms other than a few cramps, anyone else feel like me!

Welcome Mamma!
It's funny you say "Summer 2012 Sugarbabies!" because I always call my daughter "Sugar dumpling" or "Sugar dump" or "Sug". It even made me change my signature to say sugar dumpling. lol. So yes! Cheers (with a glass of milk) to Sugarbabies 2012!
:blue::pink::wine::pink::blue:

The more the merrier. Seems like the two of you have overcome some obstacles and have received a miracle : )

As of now I still feel a bit achy down near my lady parts. I had more crampy feeling yesterday, but today just aches

Of course not, it will be nice to have a group aroaund the same EDD :)

i dont have any symptoms other than a few cramps, anyone else feel like me!

I am already nauseous as all heck!.......cramps? um kind of like stress or stretch cramping.......if that makes sense........however I do think that its normal......im not stressin.......I think I was more stressed on ttc! Im looking forward to a happy and healthy nine months! FOR ALL OF US!:dance::headspin::headspin:

Happy to have a few new:friends: ! As I am probably the last of my local friends to have anymore babies.......it's number 5 for me!:cloud9::baby:

omg #5! What sex are you hoping for? I want a girl like 55% and a boy 45% hehe. I know my hub will probably want a boy to carry on our name, since we already have a girl.

my betas are at 54, wwont hear from my doc for 2 weeks, she is out of town, receptionist said i may not get to see her until 12 weeks

I was wanting to get a blood test done, I wonder if I can. We have private insurance, so I think I could do that...

the doctor just called, i need to get another beta on monday to see if things are going in the right direction

I really hope everything turns out for you. We need you over here! : ) YOu will be in my thoughts

I was wanting to get a blood test done, I wonder if I can. We have private insurance, so I think I could do that...

I don't understand betas and all that stuff......enlighten me?

I hope everything goes well!

I don't know much either to be quite honest. I guess the beta number is just the number score of the pregnancy hormone in your body. It ranges from week to week. Here is a link from another thread.

https://www.americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html

I just wanted to know mine because my pregnancy test was on the lighter side. Not super light, and actually it has gotten a bit darker from day to day (which to me is a good sign). But I know that sometimes if the score is super low it could indicate problems.

and not that I'm a doctor, but 54 doesn't seem all that low. I've heard some ladies have a score in their 20's or 30's at 4 weeks and now they have 2 year olds. Keep us informed : )

Hello ladies I got my BFP on Sunday:happydance: and by my last cycle, my due date is around 7/28/12 – that’s not for certain though (I have a doctors appointment this afternoon) but I would love to join if you don’t mind:)

I have been ttc since feb., miscarriage in may and took a break from thinking about TTC, temping, charting for 2 months and here I am now.

Congrats to all of you!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->