Summer Sugar Babies! - Early July Due Dates

ahh Becky I'm soo sooo sorry... man it's just not fair! To look for something positive... at least your lp was longer, 12 days is perfect! It will be interesting to see what your results show.

Kate I'd say you just got a bit of sun stroke.. are you drinking lots and lots and lots of water? I know lots of pregnant ladies who forget to drink extra in the warm weather. I'm sure you're fine :) and 2 days behind is totally normal I think that anywhere between -7 to +7 days is normal :) good luck at your doc apt, will you be having another scan?

AFM 5 dpo today, not too hopeful this month either... Becky we should maybe ovulate closer together next month, so we'll be cycle buddies :) I should ov aug 13 - 16 how about you?

Chat later :)

Thanks for your input kim, i hope youre right, i did drink quite a bit, maybe still not enough.

Will you test at all kim? I like the idea of you guys being cycle buddies!!!!

Ill have an nt scan at 13 weeks, so another 5 weeks. Here's hoping for good news. I dont feel very Connected to this pregnancy, guess im too busy to day dream, or maybe im just nervous still.

Hope you guys had a great wknd

congrats mammaspath!!! what's a surro baby hahahaha

Kate hope that you're feeling well!!

AFM well I'm 2/3 dpo I think.. no opks this month so just guessing :)

That's amazing momma's path! What a kind and selfless thing to do

I am 11+4 today, feeling so tired and kinda sick, but thrilled nonetheless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->