Summer Sugar Babies! - Early July Due Dates

:hi::howdy::wohoo:

Nice to see you!

WHOO HOO!!!!

I have my doctors appointment this afternoon, and I am excited/nervous/anxious all at the same time :blush:

What should I expect? I think its just a urine test and a pelvic exam.

Nice to see you!

WHOO HOO!!!!

I have my doctors appointment this afternoon, and I am excited/nervous/anxious all at the same time :blush:

I would assume so........with my last pregnancies I didn't visit the doc till around three months. But most first appts confirm urine pregnancy test and then an exam. I am considered high risk so I am having hch levels taken to make sure the levels look good.......i go tomarrow :flower: I guess it depends on the doctor. Lemme know how it goes.........oh dear I forgot how lovely it is to be spreading your legs a bunch in the next nine months for a stranger........hahahaha

Nice to see you!

WHOO HOO!!!!

I would assume so........with my last pregnancies I didn't visit the doc till around three months. But most first appts confirm urine pregnancy test and then an exam. I am considered high risk so I am having hch levels taken to make sure the levels look good.......i go tomarrow :flower: I guess it depends on the doctor. Lemme know how it goes.........oh dear I forgot how lovely it is to be spreading your legs a bunch in the next nine months for a stranger........hahahaha

oh i'm not looking forward to that. But whatev!

Nice to see you!

WHOO HOO!!!!

Hello! : ) This is my second and I can't get in until 7 weeks. But I am going to see if I can get earlier, but it depends on my schedule.

oh dear I forgot how lovely it is to be spreading your legs a bunch in the next nine months for a stranger........hahahaha

:rofl::rofl::haha:

That is a hilarious way of putting it.

Why are you considered high risk, if you don't mind me asking? Of course I will let you know!!! I want to know how yours goes as well. I didnt really want to go in this early because I know I wont be able to see anything but DH insists:haha:

Hey Ladies

Do you mind if I join in :) I just my BFP yesterday, EDD July 6.

I have a doc apt next week, mostly just to get a prescription for meds, I'm nauseous already and with my son I was nauseous for the entire pregnancy.. for now it's tolerable but I'm sick much sooner than last time so I want the meds in hand just to be prepared!!

Good luck to everyone I am sooo looking forward to a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Dhalia.. it's good to see you over here too :)

Kim

BTW I'm sooo excited to share the daily stuff with you guys.. there's only so much that my OH can handle LOL

So how did you guys tell your OHs/DHs? Mine had said he wanted to test and everything with me.. but he was so stressed about it that I decided not to.. instead I tested positive yesterday am.. then went and bought a onesie that says "Daddy and Me" then I met him for lunch and gave it to him. He was confused at first and then said well when we need it... and I just looked at him and he said... no way... about 100 times.. LOL it was amazing :) okay enough gushing for me :) LOL

Of course not, it will be nice to have a group aroaund the same EDD :)

i dont have any symptoms other than a few cramps, anyone else feel like me!

I'm having a few cramps and other than the nauseau nothing else. I'm okay with that... I did another test this morning.. lol just because :)

Congrats!!!

oh dear I forgot how lovely it is to be spreading your legs a bunch in the next nine months for a stranger........hahahaha

:rofl::rofl::haha:

That is a hilarious way of putting it.

Why are you considered high risk, if you don't mind me asking? Of course I will let you know!!! I want to know how yours goes as well. I didnt really want to go in this early because I know I wont be able to see anything but DH insists:haha:

I had my tubes tied in 2007 after having four children....... I recently remarried but when we decided to get married he wanted one more child........so i flew to florida in april to get my tubes untied....so i have a high risk of tubal pregnancies.....that is why I have to have my hcg levels drawn a few times and then an early ultrasound to make sure baby made it to the right place. I am one on the lucky ones.........I don't hear of many people concieving within the first year after surgery....and my right tube has a slim to no chance of working....so I am sooo excited nervous:cloud9:

morning and welcome to all of you new ladies, wow this thread got popular fast, thats awesome!
my doc wont see me yet either, i had betas done monday at 54, and i have to go back next monday, then after that i am hoping my obgyn will want to see me for some sort of prenatal something!

Hello! : ) This is my second and I can't get in until 7 weeks. But I am going to see if I can get earlier, but it depends on my schedule.

:hi:

My obgyn wants to see me early as well because he is not sure how far along I am and I had a MC in may so he wants to make sure everything is going the way it should. Which is the same reason DH wants me to go. I can remember with that pregnancy I was a nervous wreck, scared and crying frequently, but with this one I feel more at ease and I can’t explain it. My body feels much different than it did before and I hope it’s because I finally got my sticky bean.

Also I can find out my doctors EDD.

Awwww – I read up earlier sugarbabies 2012…that is too cute, I am going to make a banner for my signature that says that which all of you will be welcome to steal

:hi:

My obgyn wants to see me early as well because he is not sure how far along I am and I had a MC in may so he wants to make sure everything is going the way it should. Which is the same reason DH wants me to go. I can remember with that pregnancy I was a nervous wreck, scared and crying frequently, but with this one I feel more at ease and I can’t explain it. My body feels much different than it did before and I hope it’s because I finally got my sticky bean.

Also I can find out my doctors EDD.

Awwww – I read up earlier sugarbabies 2012…that is too cute, I am going to make a banner for my signature that says that which all of you will be welcome to steal

Yes! make one.......i totally wanna steal it! :hugs:

Hey Ladies

Do you mind if I join in :) I just my BFP yesterday, EDD July 6.

I have a doc apt next week, mostly just to get a prescription for meds, I'm nauseous already and with my son I was nauseous for the entire pregnancy.. for now it's tolerable but I'm sick much sooner than last time so I want the meds in hand just to be prepared!!

Good luck to everyone I am sooo looking forward to a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Dhalia.. it's good to see you over here too :)

Kim

:hugs:Welcome!

BTW I'm sooo excited to share the daily stuff with you guys.. there's only so much that my OH can handle LOL

So how did you guys tell your OHs/DHs? Mine had said he wanted to test and everything with me.. but he was so stressed about it that I decided not to.. instead I tested positive yesterday am.. then went and bought a onesie that says "Daddy and Me" then I met him for lunch and gave it to him. He was confused at first and then said well when we need it... and I just looked at him and he said... no way... about 100 times.. LOL it was amazing :) okay enough gushing for me :) LOL

Hey Kim!!! (it is kim right, or am i crazy)

"For when we need it" :rofl:

Where did you get the onesie? Or did you already have it purchased for the occasion. I went shopping yesterday an could not find anything to that tune, nor could I find a "Big Sister" shirt for my daughter, although I do hear that Toys R Us or Baby's R Us has them, but I didn't want to spend $20 on a shirt for a 4 yr old.

I ended up buying a pair of newborn size duckie socks from Kmart that have rattles in them. I printed out a paper and taped it to the back. It says:
Happy Baby-Day Tom!
What'll it be?
Pink or Blue
Either will do!
I am content with that. We are going out for Thai food tonight (coincidentally the same place I ate dinner at the night I went into labor) for his bday. I will give him the socks then. I don't know what his reaction is going to be. I know he wanted another baby, but I know he is going to be SHOCKED it came this early in TTC! (first month trying) :saywhat:

I even had used a pantyliner the two days ago, and he asked me if I had started AF, so I don't think he is going to be expecting the news!

kgriffin,

We should rename the thread July 2012 Sugar Babies!

Hey Kim!!! (it is kim right, or am i crazy)

"For when we need it" :rofl:

Where did you get the onesie? Or did you already have it purchased for the occasion. I went shopping yesterday an could not find anything to that tune, nor could I find a "Big Sister" shirt for my daughter, although I do hear that Toys R Us or Baby's R Us has them, but I didn't want to spend $20 on a shirt for a 4 yr old.

I ended up buying a pair of newborn size duckie socks from Kmart that have rattles in them. I printed out a paper and taped it to the back. It says:
Happy Baby-Day Tom!
What'll it be?
Pink or Blue
Either will do!
I am content with that. We are going out for Thai food tonight (coincidentally the same place I ate dinner at the night I went into labor) for his bday. I will give him the socks then. I don't know what his reaction is going to be. I know he wanted another baby, but I know he is going to be SHOCKED it came this early in TTC! (first month trying) :saywhat:

I even had used a pantyliner the two days ago, and he asked me if I had started AF, so I don't think he is going to be expecting the news!

Yes it's Kim :)

Haha a pantyliner that's funny! Yeah my OH said but you just had your period.. I said..nope..... lol but I have such a short cycle that it always seems like I just did ....

The ducky socks sounds sooo cute!!! I found the onesie yesterday at Gymboree, it was hard to find a unisex one that had daddy on it... He's being really cute about it, carrying it around in his jacket pocket everywhere he goes :) LOL

You'll have to let us know what he says!! I give you a lot of credit, I dont' think I could have waited as long as you have!! hahaha I have no willpower.

Take Care and have fun tonight!!!

Kim

Hey Ladies

could someone direct (ie help me) to where (I mean how) I set up a signature, yours are all soo cute.. I want one.

Kim

i have no idea how to change the threads name, im not too technically inclined on this website, you think i would be, since i have been using it since my loss in May.

im still having no symptoms, its worrying me, someone please tell me to get over myself!

I can help! Just click on any of mine, and it'll take you to a site to set it up. I think mine are from three different sites. You can customize and make them however you'd like. Then for the code (which you will put in your signature) use the "BB code". To get to to your sig, Click User CP at the top of Baby and Bump, then on the left side bar click on "User Signature" or "Edit Signature" something like that. Copy and paste your BB codes into the window, and you can also write whatever you want as well : )

i have no idea how to change the threads name, im not too technically inclined on this website, you think i would be, since i have been using it since my loss in May.

im still having no symptoms, its worrying me, someone please tell me to get over myself!

I don't have any symptoms except for a slight ache down there still. Sort of feels like AF is on her way, even though I know she's not. I don't remember feeling like this my first pregnancy, in fact I didn't have many feelings with my first pregnancy. So it's okay not to feel anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->