Summer Sugar Babies! - Early July Due Dates

thats exactly how i feel, like af is coming, i have felt like t his for 6 days now, but with my betas in the 50s right now, i know they are not. my EDD according to FF is July 1 now, even earlier!

testing my signature!

1,2,3, testing! looking good!

kgriffin, that's mine too, but I have a feeling it might change to a few days later, but who knows til i visit the doc! It's completely normal to feel this aches and stretching (just read up on B&B) :thumbup:

Is anyone a stay at home mom? I am, and I'm also a student going for my bachelor's, but with this pregnancy it's going to take me a lot more than a few more years to get my last "two years" in. lol.

:lol: To switch the title, go to the page 1 of this thread and go to your first post. At the bottom of your post it will say "EDIT". click on it. Then change the title!

i tried that, but it would only let me edit the body of the email not the title!!!

i wish that i could be a SAHM, not that i am a mom yet lol, bu i will have to go back to work after my mat leave of 1 year.

i tried that, but it would only let me edit the body of the email not the title!!!

i wish that i could be a SAHM, not that i am a mom yet lol, bu i will have to go back to work after my mat leave of 1 year.

oh, sorry i wasn't much help.

One year is a great amount of time to have off. Normally it's about 3 months tops. You will be able to cherish a lot of memories for that one year. Are you returning to work full time?

Once I finish my degree, I'm off to work to like a big girl (I've never had a full time job before, only part time)

You're so lucky to be a SAHM... I'm not :( but I have a very flexible job and I'm able to pick my DS up from school every day and such... and I work from home one day a week.. I work for the federal government here.

I'm Canadian too, so we get 1 yr off, but my bf wants some of it :) so I'm taking 8 months, he's taking 4 months, then I'm going to take another 3 months of leave without pay.

What's your Bachelor's in?

I had my tubes tied in 2007 after having four children....... I recently remarried but when we decided to get married he wanted one more child........so i flew to florida in april to get my tubes untied....so i have a high risk of tubal pregnancies.....that is why I have to have my hcg levels drawn a few times and then an early ultrasound to make sure baby made it to the right place. I am one on the lucky ones.........I don't hear of many people concieving within the first year after surgery....and my right tube has a slim to no chance of working....so I am sooo excited nervous:cloud9:

Oh my goodness!!! You are very lucky!!! BIG congrats to you!!!:hugs:

This thread is amazing, thanks for the invite:)

Click on the advanced button after you select edit.

It will let you change the title there:)

i have no idea how to change the threads name, im not too technically inclined on this website, you think i would be, since i have been using it since my loss in May.

im still having no symptoms, its worrying me, someone please tell me to get over myself!

get over yourself :haha::haha::haha:

Jk.....im too am worried along with others here.....this too shall pass and we will move onto crying about being fat and all the love scrapes on our bellies! hahahaha.......
Its definately going to be an adventurous 9 months ladies!

Sorry all my replies are late, I am trying to "work" at the same time :)

I will make a banner tonight and post it on my signature for any of you ladies who want it:)

A little catch up, I didnt tell DH any special way because he isnt into all the mushy gushy stuff, LMAO! So I just took a picture of the test and went up to his job to have lunch with him and slid my phone across the table and said "this is why I have been so tired" LOL!! The look on his face was priceless because we had only started NTNP after my birthday in August.

Dahlia - I wish I could be a SAHM :( I am the one in the marriage that, how would I say it "brings home the bacon" so DH is going to be a SAHD :D I am hoping that my boss will let me work from home for the first few weeks to a month so, which is very likely since my boss is my mom.

I will make a banner tonight and post it on my signature for any of you ladies who want it:)

A little catch up, I didnt tell DH any special way because he isnt into all the mushy gushy stuff, LMAO! So I just took a picture of the test and went up to his job to have lunch with him and slid my phone across the table and said "this is why I have been so tired" LOL!! The look on his face was priceless because we had only started NTNP after my birthday in August.

Dahlia - I wish I could be a SAHM :( I am the one in the marriage that, how would I say it "brings home the bacon" so DH is going to be a SAHD :D I am hoping that my boss will let me work from home for the first few weeks to a month so, which is very likely since my boss is my mom.

That was still a cute way to tell him at work
That would be nice if you could work from home! And even after, at least daddy is taking care of little one, and he/she won't have to be in daycare

klsltsp- I'm going for Business Administration.

I am at work too! And studing for my rn lisence test in november! NERVOUS!

When is your birthay? i am an August baby too.....August 5th.81 ya im old....hahaha

That was still a cute way to tell him at work
That would be nice if you could work from home! And even after, at least daddy is taking care of little one, and he/she won't have to be in daycare

klsltsp- I'm going for Business Administration.

awwww thanks:) I thought it was a little direct and actually right in the middle of conversation.

Yes it would. It wouldn’t be that hard to do, because everything I do can be done from my laptop and over the phone.

I was thinking about going for my associates in business management but I recently found out that one of our local colleges offer a degree in Supply Chain & Logistics (which is what I do) and that would be beneficial to what I already do.

I have a question that a lot of people cant seem to give me a good answer on. DH teases me sometimes and calls me his “fake wife” LOL because I keep my nails done and color my hair often, is it still ok to do that while being pregnant? My next nail appointment for my refill is tomorrow after work and I don’t think it would be a problem, but there are chemicals involved (not just a manicure, but fake nails).

I am at work too! And studing for my rn lisence test in november! NERVOUS!

When is your birthay? i am an August baby too.....August 5th.81 ya im old....hahaha

YAY!! for us trying to work:)

Aug 27th. 85 you are not much older than me, and this is my first lol:dohh:

I will be returning to full time work yes, at least thats the plan thus far. however, im hoping to move home, we are from ontario and both of our families are there, and we live in BC, just wanted a change, he have been here for a year. and I am ready to head back, especially with our news! Both my parents are retired and i know they would love to help, so maybe they could help with babysitting :)
I am going to try to change the title now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->