Super confused

mmom2

Reaction score
On a normal month, I have a pretty steady cm pattern from month to month. I also have sore breasts directly after ovulation so I usually know about when I ovulate. Not this month. From the time af ended my cm has been wacky. I had super slippery ewcm right after af ended, then it was back to normal cloudy,not so slippery, then it would go back, then it's turned stetchy to where it'll stretch over an inch several times, with a pretty good amount of time in between. Now, I'm on cd 21 of a 28-30 day cycle so I'm pretty sure that time frame has passed, but no breast tenderness, or anything that I usually get. I'm completely confused as to when or if I would have ovulated. I'm sure it's caused me to miss my time frame, but besides that I'm just confused. Has anyone experienced anything like this? The only thing kind of giving me a little bit of hope is my mother calling and asking if pregnant because her and my sister keep having dreams that I am lol, and obviously that doesn't really mean anything I just found it weird seeing how they don't know we're trying for a little one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->