Super faint line blue dye test

nik25

Reaction score
I know how horrible these tests are as I’ve had terrible Evaps before. This time the test line looks thick but faint. Do you all see it too? I’m still a few days away from af
53EFDC3E-988B-475C-9DE8-B0C7096B1DDF.jpg

I can defo see a thick line cant tell on colour though xx

Have you any pink dyes x

I see it and it does look faintly blue, but agree with Emma and think a pink dye is in order :)

I see something faint, but yes, I would test again with a pink dye test. Fingers crossed :)

Definitely see something, and it does look blue. Fx that this is your early BFP!

Still getting weird lines on these:( getting a pink dye tomorrow for sure! The ones I took had terrible indent lines. What in the world would cause a line to the left?!ugh these crappy tests!!DACC512E-2E4E-4B58-A38D-194F4DD11D2F.jpg

I do see something!

Good luck :dust:

Can def see the line on both tests xx

I absolutely hate clearblue. If the line is outside of time limit id count it as negative x even if it was inside time limit i would take a pink test before i got my hopes up x good luck x

Apparently everyone is peeing on sticks 😂 completely out of pink dye this morning:( and I didn’t have time to run to the other place. Still a definate line on this brand but I think these just stink! Probably just crap test and. Not getting to excited yet.
D6389FBD-F608-4D32-8F39-239A6DE3F9E3.jpg

Ughhhhh these tests hate me... still a very faint line at the 5 min mark! I’m sure it’s just the tests or it would be darker. Wish my store would get some pink dye in!! Time for amazon prime!

79B53DAB-5E7F-46C3-ADCB-CF22DB16AC0B.jpg

They wouldnt necessarily get darker in a small amount of time, even same brand tests. Ive done 2 tests from the same pack dipped in same urine, one had alot stronger bfp than the other one, guess the amount of dye in each test can differ. Also these tests might not be that sensitive. I reccomend the asda/morrisons own brand (they are exactly the same) they are pink dye and work at 15hcg. Which are good if your unable to get an early response frer. 2 for £3.50

C2CD3A3D-382F-4C7A-93FB-0FF442BB4E3C.jpgSo now this morning I used one more just to see if it’s darjer and it is! But.. now I’m having light pink spotting:( and cramping. Either these tests are crap 💩 or I’m probably having a chemical.

Not necessarily light bleeding is possible in a healthy pregnancy x when i had a chemical i was bleeding very heavily straight away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->