Super long cycle. Not sure of dpo.

Dtrisha

Reaction score
I'm on CD 41. I had a ectopic in September and had methotrexate to end the oregnancy. Ever since then my cycles have been SO long. This is the longest one yet. I'm not sure when I ovulated because I got a positive one day then a week later I got a full week of positives. So it's been a crazy cycle to say the least. I've been testing for days to see if I'm pregnant or not because I have no idea what dpo I am. Today's the first day I think I see something. Does anyone else ?

No filter

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 54
I'm pretty sure I see a faint second line! Keep testing!!

Negative filter

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 17
Faithforbaby- thanks for looking :). I hope so. FX

Dtrisha: haven't seen your update in a while, lurking to see more updated tests. I think I see something in the B&W photo.

Psychochick-Yeah I haven't been on a whole bunch and when I am it's my phone and hard to keep up. Thanks for checking :)

Not sure about today's. I feel like if my IC showed it that my FRER would of been clear as day today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 32
Again not sure..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 22
I do see something on your frer!! If it's faint on your ic it will most probably be faint on a frer too, have you done another ic today?

This is it dried !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 35
I feel like you can see it good here?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 38
I feel like I see something but honestly I hate those curved handles. I can't tell if it's from the curve or from a line. I had a similar issue with a curve handle last cycle.

I have before but they didn't look like this. And with the IC I had yesterday I think it's a true line. But I'm going to try to get a free digi with the one older test.

So much for that :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 19
I see it on the first test but not the second. By chance, is the second test a Rapid Result rather than an early result? Maybe that's why it's showing on the first but not the second? I have had tests go BFP and then BFN in the early days. In fact, with this pregnancy I got faint lines at 8 DPO and then NOTHING on 9 DPO. Also, FMU tests have always been bad for me. There is still a chance! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->