Super Nervous

Joss_Taylor

Reaction score
I don't know why I'm so nervous this time around. I don't remember being this nervous until the second trimester with my DS. We just got a BFP a week ago and I'm so worried something is going to go wrong. Our first midwife appointment is August 4, I'll be 9 weeks, 3/4 of the way through the first trimester already. I just can't wait until I hear the heartbeat and see the little bean on an ultrasound. Fingers crossed everything goes well. I've read morning sickness is a good sign, and I've had plenty already!

I'm more nervous this time around too, it's crazy! I remember being nervous with my daughter but always in the back of my mind I just knew it was going to be ok. This time around I'm terrified something is wrong. It's like I feel like we can't be lucky enough to have 2 perfectly healthy children. I know it's stupid as people go on to have 3,4,5 healthy babies but I still can't help worrying.

I'm 9w3d now so hopefully should have my 12 week scan soon to put my mind at rest but I know I'll be worrying til then.

Fingers crossed for you that all is well with your little one and hope that 9 week appointment flies around for you x

I know that's what I keep thinking too. How on earth can we be blessed with two perfectly healthy babies.

Hopping your 12 week scan goes well and you get to see that little peanut of yours!

I was barely nervous with my daughter, and not nervous at all with my son.

But now I've had a MC and three chemicals. And I'm nervous as HELL. I think it's because I now realize what you lose?

I feel the same way. I had no problems or worries with my first two, then an early mc in march and it opened my eyes (not in a good way). I hays to admit it, but I wake up every morning expecting to have another mc...:(

I know how you feel I'm terrified I had a mc at 6 weeks in Jan 2011 and got pregnant with my daughter straight away and after 6 weeks I wasn't nervous at all! This time I'm terrified I had a mc in July 2013 and a mmc at 12 weeks in Feb this year I'm now 12 weeks and have my scan today and I'm dreading it to the point where I don't want to go! I think when you've had a bad experience you can't enjoy pregnancy.

I'm so much more nervous this time too, had an early mc in December so I think that's why. I keep expecting to go to the toilet bleeding. I had a scan a couple of days ago though which showed a healthy baby bang on my dates of 8 weeks with a heartbeat so I'm a little more at ease now!

I'm having a scan at 7 weeks if all goes well, but that's not until the 30th.

Good luck on your scan today!

I was barely nervous with my daughter, and not nervous at all with my son.

But now I've had a MC and three chemicals. And I'm nervous as HELL. I think it's because I now realize what you lose?

^ Same with me! My first 2 pregnancies were completely worry free, not a single issue! Then I had 3 losses after that and I'm scared SHITLESS!

If you're having MS and no bad cramping with spotting, I'd say you're in the clear! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->