• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Super proud

Midnight_Fairy

New baby J
Reaction score
My 7yr old did his school play today, he even had a line :o I just wanted to share with you how proud I am. When he was in preschool he screamed and refused to do the play. Every year he has done a tiny bit more but still kind of at the sidelines. I am SOOOO proud of him. It just goes to show ASD kids can make progress and do change (few years ago he HATED music and noise and now he was dancing)

I am SO proud of him its unreal xx

Awww that's fab well done DS :thumbup:

You give me hope hun reading about your DS I feel so low at the moment I can't see the woods for the trees :nope: So I need to read positive stories xx

Thank you. I honestly never thought we would get here, he didnt even talk till he was 3/4. I will explain more later- time for bed xx

That's fantastic hun, you have every reason to be a proud mum :flower:

Congrats!!! Makena just did hers too...and she did VERY well, as well. Last year she didn't participate at all. It's amazing how far they can come.

It is amazing the difference time and proper support from school can make xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->