Super strong movement, night time

Meiko

Reaction score
Last night just after mid night my little baby was trying to burst out of my belly. This is my third baby and I never felt kicks and movement so intense before with my other two!! Woke my OH up and he freaked out when he felt all the little bits and limbs poking out and rolling around. Kept me up for a good 45 minutes! I almost thought LO had turned breech, though I have never experienced what that feels like so how would I know? Maybe bubs was just trying some crazy moves with little space, but I could feel it rolling from side to side! My other two LO's are from the same dad who is a small person and I am also I small person, they were both just 6 lbs. This one is from a different dad and he is a big person height/build. I'm thinking this baby is definitely bigger than my other two and pretty certain I got my confirmation on that last night! I feel now how I felt right before I had my other two. :wacko:

Anyone else experiencing similar??

My movements are crazy at night they wake me up, he is a proper wriggler. My son was never like that, despite being a big baby. I am so worried I'm going to have a hyperactive night owl on my hands lol.

My little girl moves like a maniac when I get into bed of a night time! Like she's trying to get out :haha:

Same here. Feels like his feet are going to break through my skin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->