Supermarket Nappies

N

Neecee

I know Huggies and Pampers seem to have the monopoly on the nappy market, but I was wondering can anyone recommend any good supermarket brands? I've been checking out the prices of nappies this weekend, and considering all they do is catch wee and poo, they're extortionate!!!!

I always use Pampers never used supermarket brands so cant recomend sorry x

Tesco nappies and tesco pull ups are great

I use Tesco nappies - and the Tesco Ultradry at night (think thats what they're called!!). I think they're fab.
I tried a packet of the Boots ones and I found that they just leaked all the time.

I can't say myself yet, but I have been recommended to try Tesco nappies by 3 different people.
I think that how well they work & fit will depend on LO's shape though. At the moment, I have one pack each of Tesco, Pampers & Huggies, and plan to try them all out to see what fits my little girl best.

I always found Sainsbury's own nappies were just as good as anything else. I am using Asda pull ups for my little girl and they are really good, but not sure what Asda nappies are like. x

For bigger sizes i found tesco were fab, i never tried their new baby sizes, for new baby sizes i loved asda little angels, they fitted my little boy really well and kept him nice and dry

Thanks ladies! I have samples of Huggies and Pampers already, so I may get a few Tesco and ASDA ones to try also.

Ive picked up a few packs of Morrisons own brand ones as my cousin recommended them to me.

I've heard that Asda's little angels are really good.x

Tesco and Boots newborns are fab and have that mesh type thing in them to help absorb the runny poo.

I got the Tesco newborns on BOGOF once and had thousands of the things:rofl:...they all got used though:blush:

I have had good luck with some store brands and bad luck too. Just try some out and see if you like them. Good news is with a newborn you go through a pack so fast it does not matter what brand the first couple months. :pink: :blue:

I use Huggies and also Morrisons which are great I find.

i read a survey somewhere that recommended tescos nappies above pampers and huggies! im going to get newborn in pampers and then next sizes up il move to tesco type i think, wait and see how it goes, test a few out!

xx

Hey girls, as a mum to a boy just coming out of nappies i thought i would offer some advice :) Asda nappies are not as good as tesco ones.. I found tesco own nappies brilliant, however the asda little angles soft wipes are lovely...they are just as soft as leading brand wipes and smell lovely...plus they are a damn sight cheaper(and the packaging is pink :D ) They do them in normal and sensitive too.

i can highly recommend asda little angels :) after this thread think i might try tescos too! x

Were using Asda's Little Angels and Pampers, both with no problems.
We tried Boots and Sainsbury's own and found they didnt work for us!

I use tesco's and find them brill, did use boots for a while but have now reverted back to tesco's, had a pack of asda little angels newborns and found they didn't fit properly and leaked x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->