Supermarket Nappies

I bought a couple more packs of Tesco's size 1 nappies yesterday to add to my collection:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tesco's are ace! However I have to say Pampers are better for newborn cos of the shape, but as they fill out a bit more tesco nappies are great!

I have to say the same about boot's own brand though, we brought them and were very dispointed!

i havent tried pown brand ones but i will now...i found pampers to be rubbish....!

i was told by the checkout manager of morrisons that pampers make their nappies! I use them when im skint!

we use tescos there more or less exactly the same as pampers! definatly recomend them!!

I like tesco (newborn size 1 and 2 and ultra dry size 3 and 4 so far.)

Asda ones are thinner but they didn't leak or anything so dunno why I prefer the tesco ones, just do.

I have been recommended Lidl nappies too, but in my nearest Lidl they only start at a size 4 (approx 20 lb) and they seem dearer than tesco.

My baby is a boy and chunky if that makes a difference.

I use tescos when were at home as I find them slightly thicker than pampers and personally prefer pampers under clothes just for looks! x

I have been recommended Lidl nappies too, but in my nearest Lidl they only start at a size 4 (approx 20 lb) and they seem dearer than tesco.

My baby is a boy and chunky if that makes a difference.

Not tried Lidl ones but the Aldi ones were fab:happydance::happydance::happydance:...I just don't go there very often so not making a special trip just for nappies:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->