Superstitions and fertility?

OmiOmen

Mum of two
Reaction score
Has anyone used superstitions (not sure if I am using the right word here) to aid fertility?

I have ordered some really cute bag charms for my Mum and MIL and the woman makes fertility charms too and today she got and email from someone saying that although they had being having major problems TTC they did when they got the fertility jewellery so they passed it on to someone else who is now pregnant. It got me thinking if anyone has done anything like that here? I must add that I have zero belief in things like that but am all for positive thinking.

Well, I am NTNP in the sense of DTD as normal and not using contraception as now would not be the best time to have our second but at the same time we would be fine if it did happen so not expecting a BFP any time soon. I am not superstitious at all but for a bit of fun I held the fertility statue from Africa that my Mums partner has (who collects African statues) while at my Mum's house. :haha:

View attachment 200573

I'm not superstitious at all and don't have anything like it to aid fertility but it's an interesting concept! :)

Me and my husband are not at all and yet he seemed suspicious of the statue which I found strange. :haha:

Try holding someone else's new baby. When my niece was little we were at a family gathering and my cousin was cautiously eyeing my niece. I asked him if he wanted to hold her and he said "No, those things are contagious". Well come to find out a month or so later, his wife was PG! She had held my niece so I guess he was right, they are contagious. :haha:

lol, well then i'll be getting my BFP any time now! I've been spending loads of time around my friend's new baby! He's 13 weeks tomorrow. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->