Supplement help

Hey Marie,

I've missed hearing from you too! Sorry work is so crazy busy. Mine has been too. It's nice to be busy but when it's just crazy stressful it's horrible. Mine has started slowing down a bit now as I'm changing job roles and its more manageable for the time being. Is your likely to ease off soon? How far do you travel with work?

I'm glad the pregnancy is going well, brilliant news. It's still pretty early for regular movements, it won't be long and baby will be wriggling round all the time, so exciting!!! Don't blame you for getting the maternity clothes out, I would have done at 12 weeks haha.

How is chase? Freya is great and she's learning so much at the moment. The other she sang the whole of frere jacques and I didn't even know she knew any of it! She is saying sentences, it's amazing watching her learn.

Ooh the spinach pie sounds lush!!

Well smep went a bit wrong!! I usually ov on cd19 so I started opks later on about cd 14 I think and only got a faint line. I started temping and have had high post ov temps so obviously I ovulated early. We've dtd every other day since cd9 and I suspect I ovulated something like cd14-17 so we will see. I've no idea how many dpo I am!

Monday is a bank holiday here too, love a long weekends!!! Ok sorry Freya has come and sit on top of me so ill have to say bye for today!! Speak soon xxxxxx

Sorry it's taken so long to reply...been a little crazy this week :)

So if you think you ovulated on CD 14-17, that puts you at the end of the cycle, right? If you ov CD 14, then you're already at 12dpo which is great. Hoping for a normal LP at least, or a BFP! Must be nice to not be stressing as much with the temping etc. it can be so nerve-racking!

Speaking of nerve-racking...
So, DH and I came down with a stomach bug this weekend. We were both sick (him way worse off than me!), couldn't keep anything in. Lasted about 24 hours, then we slowly recovered (thank goodness for that holiday!). My parents kept Chase so she didn't get sick too, thank goodness. Well, yesterday I had my first solid bowel movement, and when I got up to flush, I noticed blood on the toilet paper. Only, not sure where exactly it came from. My mind jumps to the worse, so I panicked...and came onto BnB. Of course, why call my doctor, right? Anyway. Hasn't happened since. I'm pretty sure it was because of that bowel movement. Still, freaked me out for a bit yesterday!

Today, just for fun, this little peanut has been moving around like crazy, and I'm actually feeling it! I didn't feel Chase until 21 weeks, so it's a little strange to feel this one so quickly. I REALLY felt it on Saturday, I laid down for a nap and I felt him move up to the top of my belly. My bump got HUGE and hard. It was pretty cool!

Gender scan scheduled for Friday June 13 at noon. Will find out with DH on Sunday June 15, Father's Day. Can't wait!

My travel...I'm leaving for Florida on Sunday - I'll be 5 miles from the beach! Hoping to go find a little cafe or something on the beach one night. I'll be there Sunday through Friday. Yuck. And I get home late Friday night.

Later in June I'll be in Las Vegas (about a 2 hour flight), then in Lake Tahoe (2.5 hour flight), and then in Wisconsin (about 2 hour flight). I'm in the middle of the country, so anywhere from here is basically 2 hours, haha! DH is coming with me to Lake Tahoe, so we'll have 3 days there together before I have to start working, then he's flying home. Very grateful to have my parents around to take care of Chase!

Chase is growing/developing so fast, like I'm sure Freya is. It's amazing. She's such a Daddy's girl...in the morning when she gets up she comes into our room and just wants to snuggle her Daddy. Not Mommy! It makes me a little sad, but also happy because I know she'll have her Daddy when the new baby gets here, which will be nice for her. I mean, yes he'll spend time with the baby, but esp at the beginning, nursing takes up so much time! And he can't really do that part!

She's talking like crazy now. I have a cute little video of her blowing bubbles with us and then running around saying "bubbles! so pretty, bubbles!" Super cute. She's a chatterbox.

But with all that comes a little bit of attitude too. I think her 2nd molars are coming in, which cannot be pleasant, poor girl! But man, she can be so cranky sometimes. And when she's not in the mood for a diaper change, WATCH OUT because she gets mean!

Alright, I have to get back to work now. Speak soon!

XO
Marie

Hey...just checking on you since I haven't heard from you in awhile. How are you?
And wanted to let you know we found out last night that Chase is having a little sister!

Hi Marie!

Big congrats on another pink flavour baby!! Lovely news! So cute and you get to reuse all of chases things! Do you have a name picked out?

Sorry for taking ages to write back I haven't been on bnb as much recently. I'm trying to take a step back and focus on life, work, Freya etc instead of so much emphasis on ttc. It was getting too much for me.

I've been offered a promotion at work if I go up to 4 days a week from 3. I've been really torn as I don't want to give up Wednesdays with her but its a big pay rise so seems silly not to do it. Hopefully it won't be for good as we will still ttc and hope ill have another years mat leave with her and a new baby before she goes to school in 2 years time.

Sorry to hear about the bleeding, glad you've had none since. I'm sure it was just down to the bug and bowel movement but really scary at the same time.

Yes Freya is talking lots too and getting naughty! Pushing all the boundaries and never listens. We are on holiday this week and because we are infrance there's nothing here for her to do. Hubby is having a lie in and she's driving me mad as she's got limited toys, no tv as all French and its not nice enough to be outside. The weather was perfect last week no shit so far this week, typical. We have tomorrow overcast as well and then 2 days sun before we go home.

Ok better go as Freya's getting bored. Ill still be checking into bnb so hope to hear from you soon.

Xxx

Jessica, I just ordered from Amazon whatever was cheapest :)
You can also get readily at any health food store - I think any generic brand would be just fine! Good luck!

I just had hubby get me some aspirin from the gas station. And since it was 325 mg per pill he cut one into fourths. And gave me one. And I go. Are you going to cut the rest? And he goes no. And give him this look like you better get to cutting those up. And he goes fine! And he actually cut them! Haha! I'm finally getting him trained!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->