Supplement help

I took the day off work yesterday and did absolutely nothing! Well...almost nothing. Put up a few spring decorations above the mantle, and I planted some herbs in the backyard. But not much of anything else! I was lazy. It was great.

I didn't tell the ladies I was drinking. I did tell my one girlfriend who came with me (she's also DH's cousin's wife), because we ALWAYS drink together at these things! So she was going to guess easily if I didn't drink. With the other ladies, they kind of get so absorbed in their own stuff, they didn't really notice if I drank or not. So I didn't really have to say anything!

I'm missing my baby girl so much. It's crazy. I really thought I heard her this morning while I was getting ready for work. My MIL sends us lots of pics and stories, which is great, because I know she's having a great time. But I cannot wait to get my hands back on that little monster. She wears me out but I love her so much!!!!

We don't have peppa pig...it's always interesting to me to see what characters and trends you all have over there versus over here!

I love listening to Chase put words together. It's hilarious and adorable and it makes me think about how big she's getting. And about how I'll never get her to shut up once she really does start talking! Last week before she left, I was in the kitchen and I sneezed, and she said "Bless you, Momma!" (Except it was more like "beshu" but it was still dang cute and I knew what she meant.) It's amazing to see them learn stuff like that!

I'm slowly warming to the idea of an elective RCS. I really want to experience going into labor, but frankly just because I want to know if my body can do it! I'm a little afraid of all the complications that have a potential to happen. My guilty pleasure these days has been reading birth stories. I love them! Cannot get enough of them. I love hearing how different women experience labor and delivery and the birth of their babies. Anyway, some VBAC attempts gone wrong have scared me a little!

Easter plans...we are headed up to my SIL's to go pick up Chase, and we'll be staying the weekend there. No cooking or cleaning for me! Pretty excited about that right now. Should be decent weather...not gorgeous, but nice enough to be able to go outside some and not be stuck inside all weekend!

My MIL bought Chase a motorized car. Chase loves cars, and apparently has been super excited about this one. When she can't go outside to ride it, she just likes to sit in it. To have her snack, to watch TV...just to hang out. Goofball.

Have a meeting in a few minutes, must jet off!
DH and I are getting massages tonight. SO looking forward to that!

Talk to you soon,
XO
Marie

Hey!!

Are you at your sils now with chase? I bet she was very excited to see you guys!! We are on route to my in laws now for the wkend. Traffic isn't good so easily a 4 hour trip and Freya gets so bored :-(

Your day off chilling out sounds lovely!! Work was so busy for me last week I'm actually finding it really stressful and I can't stay late to catch up because I have to pick Freya up. I went on a college course on Thursday to do an advanced excel course to help with with all the spreadsheets I use reporting and stuff so that was really good.

Yes 18 months to two is a lovely age isn't it, minus the tantrums haha! It's so much fun watching them learn and I feel so proud of her <3

We will mainly be chilling out this weekend too, trips to the beach, out for lunch at be and spending time with family, walks. Plus we will have a night out just hubby and I Saturday night so that will be nice!

Have a lovely weekend!! I think I'm due to ov early next week but being really relaxed about it this cycle. Getting stressed wasn't helping so I'm doing opks and will temp once a faint line appears as nothing so far.

Xxx

We left mid-afternoon on Friday and got to SIL's by 7pm, so I got to see Chase before she went to bed! I won't lie, she wasn't nearly as excited to see us as we were to see her...I think she was exhausted, and a little confused. We didn't get any kisses until Saturday morning! But then she made up for it with a lot of snuggling this weekend.

We had a really lovely Easter with family. My SIL put on a great party, and we had an egg hunt, which Chase just loved! She has a cousin her same age, Lane, he was there too. It's funny, he's 5 days younger than Chase, but a whole head taller and probably 1.5-2x her weight! He's not much of a talker, though, while Chase just babbles all the time. She wasn't too keen on sharing anything with him, which has me just a little concerned...not sure how she'll do when there's a new baby around! Poor girl will have some hard lessons coming up soon!

So I've had a weird week, pregnancy-wise. I'm completely scattered these days. Really struggling with pregnancy brain, worse than with C. So a little over a week ago, I almost caused a pretty bad car wreck driving to work. I was paying attention, I saw what was going on - I just didn't process it correctly. And it was almost bad. I freaked myself out pretty badly there and I've been super cautious driving lately. That's not a bad thing, but wish I didn't have a reason to be!!

Well on Monday, I went to get bloodwork done, and as I was walking down the stairs of the parking garage, I tripped on my pants (which were not too long, btw) and fell down 2-3 stairs. I managed to only bang up my knee pretty bad - it's still not healed and in fact I think may have gotten a little infected. Been attacking it with peroxide and ointment, so hoping it gets better soon.

This morning was rough - not pregnancy brain wise, just symptom wise. I had the worst cramps I've ever experienced. I was literally crying out in pain - thank goodness DH was across the house with C and didn't hear me, because it would have freaked him out. Well, I ended up throwing up, and I think I'd been having some digestive issues, because once I threw up and went to the bathroom, I felt much better. I guess I just had to get rid of some stuff. Still not feeling great, though, but at least I just feel BLAH and not sick.

Wondering if it has to do with the junk I've been eating. I've been too tired to cook, or not feeling well enough to cook, and so we're eating fast food and takeout a lot. Not good. I want to get back in the kitchen and do something healthier, but nothing sounds good. Ugh. Less than a month left in first tri. Hoping this goes away soon.

On a positive note, so happy to have Chase back. She's just such a funny girl, she makes me laugh so much, and I just love hanging out with her. She's taken to kissing my belly when I tell her to give the baby kisses. So cute! I don't think she knows exactly what she's doing, but I still love that she does it!

Hope you and the family had a great weekend, and a great date night with hubby!
Must get back to work. Busy this morning and unfortunately not very productive overall :(

XO
Marie

PS -
Please tell me you've gotten onto Season 2 of Breaking Bad...
We are I think 4-5 episodes in and it is FANTASTIC! I love this show!
Please get caught up so we can talk about it again!!! :)

Just pulled up your chart...looks like you may have ovulated yesterday or today??? Fingers crossed!

Hiya!!

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend! We did too, it was bliss. In England we get Good Friday off and the Monday is a bank holiday too so always 4 days off at Easter. Back to work today though and was manic.

We did an Easter egg hunt too with Freya. It was lovely and when she got the hang of it she kept saying 'cited, cited' for excited! It was so cute! She collected all the eggs in her basket shrieking with joy. When she went into the garden the next day she started hunting for them again, adorable! Moments like that make my heart melt.

We had a night out at the wkend which was bliss. We went to a lovely restaurant for a really nice meal and wine and we had a lie in every day while my in laws got up with Freya!! Heaven. Plus my mil is amazing, she did all the washing and dried and irons it before we leave so I don't have any to do when I get home!!

Freya's not the best with sharing yet either, I wouldn't worry, it will come with time. They all learn things differently.

Gosh sorry to hear about those cramps. That sounds horrible. I expect it's baby getting comfortable in there and growing your womb and stretching. Plus trapped wind can be agony in pregnancy. So many times I felt scared and later realised it must have been wind.

No we haven't watched any breaking bad in ages, I really want to though, I love it. I am going to make an effort this week to finish season one and then we need to buy season two and get started!! I guess with two friends who have cancer it felt a bit close to home for a while. Just watched the soap I watch every day to and a character died, cue sobbing from me!!

It's a bit hard to read my chart since I haven't bothered much this month but I'm pretty sure I'm going to ov right on cue tomorrow on cd19. Had a blaring pos opk last night, darker than the control and last cycle I oved 48 hours after my opk. Plus I usually have a temp dip and didn't today, although I didn't sleep well so the temp might have been a bit high. I'm expected a dip tomorrow followed by rise Thursday.

My acupuncture has been working wonders. I just feel very calm and balanced. I want to get pregnant, I'm trying to but it isn't taking over my life anymore. I did feel desperate and obsessed and needed to over analyse my cycle, was constantly googling what things might mean, looking for signs and obsessing over dates. I really hope I catch this cycle or next and I hope I have a good chance now my cycles are so much more normal. We will see how my luteul phase is this cycle with the vit b complex.

Anyway I hope you are feeling a bit better today. Hump day tomorrow!!

No temp change today :saywhat:?!!!

Blaring pos opk mon night, but not ovulating! FFs.

I see your temp went up today, yay! I think you'll see crosshairs on CD 19, which is pretty much on track, right?
Uh oh, work calls are blowing up. Ha! Short one, I'll come back in a few minutes.

Back!
DH is out of town the latter half of this week, so it was just me and Chase last night and this morning, through Friday night. I hate that he's gone, but it's probably not a bad thing - it reminds me of how much he actually does for our family! He usually gets us with Chase and gets her ready for school while I shower and get ready for work in the morning. Today, I had to get up 45 minutes early to get myself ready before Chase woke up, because once she's up, I can't steal away for a shower or even to pee, ha!

Speaking of pee (sorry)...I think Chase is ready to potty train and I'm pretty excited. She's been saying "poo poo" and it's been kind of random, but the last few times she's said it, she's pooed right afterward. This morning, once she said it I ran and put her on the potty. Five minutes later I gave up and put her diaper back on. I'm sure you can guess, within a minute she'd pooped in her diaper. *sigh* But it's a good start. We just need to work on follow-through ;)

I'm glad you're feeling less stressed about TTC. It's such a difficult thing, I'm sure especially after a loss. I followed along with one of the TWW threads with a bunch of ladies who are basically all LTTTC, and it's amazing to me what they've gone through. I feel so lucky that it took us a relatively short time to get pregnant. 6 cycles isn't really that bad, considering some of them are 40+. I just can't imagine. I know you're not there yet, but it's I guess just a different perspective. DH and I always knew we'd have some problems conceiving, but neither of us wanted to go to extreme measures to get pregnant (IVF, etc) - I'm feeling so grateful that all it took was a couple of pills, a few days a month.

Anyway. Sorry, that took me in a different direction and I started rambling.

Chase melted me yesterday when she (unprompted) said "I love you Momma!" Ugh. I died. It was the best. I want to freeze her at this age and just never let her grow up!

Another random note...so Chase loves men. Prefers them over women, generally. She is a Daddy's girl, loves my brother but not so much my SIL. Only exception is my MIL and my step-MIL...the men in their lives (MIL's boyfriend and my FIL) don't know how to interact with babies very well, but the ladies do. Anyway. Chase loves loves loves my dad. She calls him by name ("apapa" for Grandpapa) but won't call my mom by name. She doesn't gravitate toward my mom. Always wants my dad to hold her, etc. I think my mom is upset, because she's the one used to having all of the babies love her. She ran a home daycare for 20 years! I think her feelings are hurt. I've tried to explain to her that Chase just prefers the company of men over women, but I don't think she really gets it. She tries so hard. One thing I've noticed though is that she uses baby talk with Chase. Her voice gets super high-pitched when she talks to her. Nobody else does that, and I don't think Chase likes it! Maybe that's the man thing...maybe she likes deep voices. Anyway. I don't know how to tell my mom, the self-proclaimed baby expert, that she needs to start talking to Chase like a kid and not like a baby, and she'll probably get farther with her.

Two friends with cancer? I only remember the one, your coworker? You have another friend with cancer? Gosh that's scary. And yes, makes things a little too real. I'm so sorry.

On another note (sorry this is so random, I'm jumping between work and BnB) - I'm glad you're not temping as much. It's so much easier to obsess when you're temping daily and overanalyzing. I'm sure it helps not to do that. Except to confirm O of course ;)

Alright, enough of my rambling. I have reports to work on. Fun fun fun.
Hope you've had a great week so far!

XO
Marie

Hello love!!

Have you seen my chart today, another big temp rise so yep I agree I ovulated on cd19, completely normal for me. Bang on time. Now all I need to do, apart from pray for a bfp, is hope my lp is a bit longer to give me a better chance. I've been taking a vit b complex so hopefully that will have made a difference.

Yes I agree, I've purposely cut right back on the temping because it was stressing me out, making me obsess and affecting my sleep. Now I know I've oved I am going to stop and probably won't even wait for cross hairs, I know my cycle well enough to recognise my post ov temps. Plus we are away this weekend at my bil and sil and Freya will be in with us so if I set my alarm it will wake her up! Ill take my bbt and if I stir around 6ish ill temp but if not I won't stress. Now I know my cycles regular again I might not bother next cycle at all, just opk.

Your hubby sounds fab. I'm lucky too as my hubby does quite alot as well. I have a few friends whose husbands do nothing and I really feel for them. We have a good family unit which is what I always wanted and am so grateful for.

Yep, Freya is absolutely the same about men!! Totally a daddies girl and its all about her bambi (hubby's dad), grampy (my dad) or ba ba (my step dad). She's much less interested in her nannies!! But she is completely and utterly besotted with hubby's dad, she absolutely loves him, talks about him all the time and when we see them, she only wants him!! It's too cute.

Sadly I have two co workers with cancer. Can you believe it. They both do the same job and sit next to one another. The lady is older, in her 50s and a new grandma. She has had cancer about 3 or 4 years and although they have told her she is receiving palliative care now (they can't cure her cancer) she is still having treatment and is well and comes to work several days a week around her treatment. And then the guy who sits next to her with the brain cancer. Very scary and totally puts everything else into perspective.

I've had a manic week at work too. In good news though the maternity leave I was covering is up in a few weeks and although I have a permanent job as a project manager, I had no idea what project I would be doing next or where I would sit. However another manager in the team I'm in now has handed in her notice so I might be staying on longer to help cover until a replacement starts. Really happy about that as I love what I do now and the team I'm in.

My hubby works at the same place but he is looking for a new job and we've talked about moving away. My in laws are planning to move closer in a few years time and we want to live nearer where they will be to get support with the kids as they grow up and just be near some family. But it does mean ill have to leave my job which makes me very sad. I love it there, I've done 5 years and would never choose to leave, it's the most amazing job, great pay and perfect days/hours.

Anyway. What are you doing this weekend?

We are at my bil and sils tonight and tomorrow night so my hubby can go suit shopping with his brother for their wedding in July. My hubs is best man. So his fiancé and me and Freya and her two kids from a previous marriage will hang out. Then Sunday we head to my mums as my niece is having her 4th birthday party. She was 4 in march but poor girl was sick all night the night before her party and it was cancelled so Sunday is a big surprise!! My other niece and god daughter was 1 last weekend so can't wait for snuggles with her. So another busy weekend but fun!!

Better go and get dressed, got friends arriving in 2 hours for lunch and done nothing yet!! Have a good weekend. Xxxxxx

Well I just wrote a really long post and accidentally lost it. UGH.
So, the crux of it all...
YAY I saw crosshairs!
No big weekend plans, did a little shopping with my mom today. Supposed to have bad weather tonight and into tomorrow, so I don't think we'll do much. I think I have to find craft projects for Chase so she doesn't go crazy inside!
Will have to write more again later when I'm not on a laptop, that way I don't accidentally hit the touchpad and cause myself to erase everything. *sigh*
Hope you're having a good weekend with DH's family!

Hi Marie, how are you doing?

It's my day off today and its beautiful and sunny. Currently sat in the car while Freya's asleep outside the drs. She has an appointment as her eye is still abit swollen and not right. Then we are meeting a friend at the park which is right next to the beach for a picnic!!

We have a weekend at home this weekend and I can't wait!! Well I'm working Saturday hosting at our first horse racing day of the season but its a bank holiday in England so we have Monday off! So I plan to sort the freezer out, mow the lawns all those kinds of jobs and if it stays nice have our first BBQ of 2014!

Yes I got my cross hairs and stopped temping shortly after as my post ov temps don't tell me much usually and I don't want the stress of trying to analyse them. I'm 7dpo already. Af came on 10 dpo last cycle so I'm just hoping she stays away longer if not for good!!

Hope you are well? X

This week has been crazy.

So we made the switch to a big bed - Chase is now in a twin size bed! It's actually my old bed, that I got when I was 7 and had all the way until I moved out for college. It's so cool to see my daughter with it now. She's done really, really well with it. Much better than I thought she would! She's funny because she actually respects the boundaries. When we first put her to bed, she cries and gets out of bed. She goes to her door and opens it just slightly and looks at us in the living room, through the crack. If we look her direction, she closes the door. The other night, she came out into the living room. DH said calmly, "Chase, please go back in your bed." She turned right around, went into her room and closed the door, and crawled back into bed. We both started laughing, it was just so cute and funny! BUT! She's been waking up early. Like, 5am the first morning (hollered on and off for an hour); 5:45 yesterday morning, and 5:40 this morning. Night before last she did wake up once in the middle of the night and her daddy had to go in and soothe her - but that's been it. So overall, not too bad for such a big transition. The true test will be naptime on Saturday. She loathes naptime. But at least she'll have a full week in her bed at nighttime to get her used to it.

Work has been manic as well. Major deadlines this week. I've been working like crazy trying to get everything done before 5pm...although Chase waking up early has helped, because I'm leaving the house super early and getting to work early! Ha!

Other than that, I'm feeling great. I have been sort of sick in the mornings, just struggling and not feeling right. Well, this weekend I forgot to take my supplements one day (prenatal multivitamin, DHA supplement, iron supplement, magnesium glycinate, and b-vitamins), and I woke up the next morning feeling better than I've felt in a long time! So I cut way back to just my multivitamin. I'm going to find one that has DHA right in it so I don't have to take an extra supplement. I tend to have low iron, and had an iron deficiency when I was pregnant with Chase, so I started taking supplements early to help prevent that (and the magnesium glycinate to help with headaches and to offset the constipation effects of the iron supplement) - but think I'll hold off on those now for awhile, at least till I'm out of 1st tri. The b vitamins were because I heard they help with morning sickness. But now that I've cut almost everything out, I feel so much better. I still need to eat constantly (and I'm hungry nonstop from 2pm til dinnertime these days), but other than that, I'm feeling really good.

We get to see Baby again in 8 more days. Yay! I love having the doppler. It's helped so much being able to hear that heartbeat whenever I want; whenever I feel a little extra sick or have a weird cramp or odd symptom. It really helps. Think we are taking Chase to the next scan, along with my mom. I'd love for Chase to experience it, and my mom too - and if Chase gets a little rowdy, my mom can go entertain her outside.

Did I tell you that we announced? I can't remember if that was part of the super long post I'd had this weekend that I LOST (*sob*). So we announced late last week. I ended up having to tell work because we were discussing travel schedules for the fall, and I figured at that point, might as well. (again, hearing the heartbeat whenever I wants helps a lot!).

Okay, I'd intended to write more of a novel but work is beckoning and I can't break away...will write more later!

XO
Marie

Hey girl...missing you on here, how are you? Busy I'm sure :)
Let me know what you're up to, if everything is alright with you!

Hi Marie!!

Sorry I've been missing for a few days. Stupidly I'd thought I was waiting for a reply from you so I was worrying and wondering if you were ok! Silly me. I've also not been coming on bnb quite as much, I just needed a break from it all a little bit.

Af got me again on Sunday, so another failed cycle. It's getting quite hard now as it seems like there is a problem. It has been a light and short af at least I suppose. I've also given up all of the supplements because I normally get pregnant so easily, and I've always had a normal lp, I wonder if one of the supplements is confusing my body. So I'm literally just taking folic acid, nothing else. We will see how that goes.

So how are you? Have you had your 12 week scan now or is it this week? Have you started feeling any better yet?

Well done chase on being so good with the move into her big bed! Is she still doing well? That's amazing. I'm sure Freya would just get out and play with stuff in her room. We would have to get a gate on her door because her bedroom is upstairs. Is your house a bungalow then or is your room upstairs and chases downstairs?

I know what you mean about work being manic, I've got the same thing. Our event season has started now and it's so busy!! The person whose mat leave I'm covering comes back in 2 weeks but someone else in the department is leaving so I'm going to cover her role while they recruit. It's a full time job so I'm not going to apply for it unfortunately, as I'd love to do it. But it means I can stay in the team I'm in for a few more weeks, maybe months which is great news.

How's it going for you having cut out all the supplements and vitamins? Isn't it funny that sometimes we think they are doing us good and actually we don't always need them and they might even have a negative impact.

Ahh I'm glad you announced, how did everyone take the news? Lots of excited people? Any odd comments?! When I told people with Freya I had a few work colleagues ask if it was planned. Like I'm married and in my 30s so likely to be planned and also you don't really know me well enough to ask that?! Odd.

Anyway I'm trying to generally be healthy but also eat foods that are good for fertility. One of the main foods for b6 (which I think might help my luteul phase) is banana!! I hate bananas :-( so I'm trying to eat a few but it's hard going. I feel a bit sick after having one in my porridge for breakfast!!

Right better go now and get dressed and get ready, we are off to the library for a signing and story session with friends. Have a lovely day xxxx

I'm so tired of work. Two people in my department have resigned in the last 2 weeks. Everything is getting shuffled around, I'm having to take on additional responsibilities. I just got told I have to travel 3 times in the month of June, 3 days each time. And then also a full week sometime this summer, still to be determined. I was so ready for the weekend. Friday night, I actually had a non-alcoholic beer! I just needed a drink!!!

Regarding your work - what will you do once your assignment is up on that team? Will you move on to another team?

So sorry AF got you again. I think you're right to drop the supplements. Your body went through something rough with the mmc, back to basics is a good thing.

Had my 12 week scan on Thursday! It went beautifully. Everything looks great, we're measuring right on my due date. Feeling better overall. Energy is still low, but that has more to do with Chase than the pregnancy I think! :haha: Haven't had any nausea since I dropped the supplements. I told my doctor about it, she didn't seem concerned about it as long as I was taking my prenatal multi. So that's good. Now, it's just waiting. Waiting for the end of the first trimester (1 more week!), waiting for the heartburn to start (if it's going to), waiting for the gender scan (probably 5 weeks from now). Just waiting.

We have a ranch-style house, so just one story. We have a split floorplan, so 2 rooms on the west side of the house and 2 rooms (ours and Chase's) on the east side of the house. Our doors are literally 6 feet apart. When we move the new baby to their own room, Chase will move to the other side of the house. She'll be 2.5 by then so I think she'll be able to handle it. She's doing well, still waking up early although I think maybe that's a teething thing. Her 4th canine is poking through and I think it's bothering her. Still struggling with naptime, though. She just gets up and plays until we finally give up and go get her. The other day she stayed in there and played for TWO HOURS.

Overall, the announcement went well. People are pretty excited. Not really any negative or odd comments. My boss told our regional people a couple weeks ago though, and they apparently found it surprising. Why is it surprising to have kids 2 years apart? Isn't that pretty common? But anyway. None of those reactions directly to me, so I guess that's good!

So funny that you don't like banana! My younger brother hates bananas and strawberries. Always has! He used to freak out when we just had them around him, he said they smelled bad. I love bananas. In fact, I've been having a peanut butter sandwich and a banana every single morning. It's the only thing that doesn't turn my stomach first thing in the morning, and I get nauseous if I don't eat soon after waking...so that's been an every morning thing.

Sunday is Mother's Day in the US. Today was my "day" though. DH woke up with Chase and let me sleep in (he even got me earplugs!), then he took her out all day so I did some shopping, got a mani/pedi with my mom and SIL, and just had a nice relaxing day. He had plans tonight so he's gone now - and since Chase didn't really nap, she was a pill until she went to bed. Early. Tomorrow is mother's day brunch with my parents and my brother's family. So great to have them close!

Been having cravings for spanakopita, so I made some tonight. It was amazing, and has tons of spinach (there's my iron!) and I have leftovers for a few days. Took awhile to make, but it was so worth it. Yummy yummy yummy.

It's 9pm here and I'm headed to bed. I'm staring at a pile of laundry that need folding, but I just can't tonight. If Chase is up at 5am again, I need some sleep!!

How was your weekend?

XO
Marie

Hiya Marie,

Gosh I'm so sorry, your reply didn't show on my cp list so I've been checking each day to see if you've replied and just came onto the thread to see if you were ok and see you did reply days ago! Sorry Hun.

Just need to let this out - arggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I've had the most stressful day at work!! I actually ended the day by asking my boss for a pay rise haha! Our systems have been down and it's the system I know very well so I've been dealing with it all day. Still haven't finished and can't get my laptop working at home so I need to go into work tomorrow on my day off at 7am to finish. Grrrr. Not what I need, I was looking forward to a mini lie in (ie waking at 7 ish with Freya not 6am with my alarm).

So yeh, sorry to hear your work has been stressful too. Totally get why you needed the non alcoholic beer. One good thing about not being pregnant, currently having a cold glass of white wine!! Do you drink at all when pregnant? I know some people will have a small glass of wine occasionally after first trimester. I didn't last time, I felt it would be good for me to have a detox for 9 months, wanted to prove to myself I could it with nothing and also if I had a small glass, I'd want another!

I'm glad your 12 weeks scan went well! Brilliant news. How are you feeling, have the nausea and heartburn gone now? Can't wait for your gender scan!! Any feelings so far on gender?

I hate bananas, it's the texture! Yuck. But I've been eating one most days in a smoothie.

What on earth is spanakopita?! I've never heard of that!

How was your Mother's Day? I hope you had a lovely weekend?

I'm doing good. Been so busy I haven't really been thinking about ttc which I think is healthy. We are doing smep this cycle and we started dtd on Monday cd9 and it's cd12 today, one week until I ovulate!

It was our third wedding anniversary yesterday so we went out for dinner last night. Was really lovely, 3 course dinner, bottle of wine, time alone with hubby to chat! It was lush. 3 years is leather so he got me a bag and some flip flops, was really spoilt.

Anyway sorry again it took me so long to reply. Been thinking about you all week and hoping you were ok! Silly me.

Speak soon xxxxx

Mrsw, I just got super confused and worried for you lol.. I started reading this thread not realizing it started in april...saw that af got you and was like wth did she have a12 day cycle? I thought we were on the same cycle nearly? Lol got to your last post, even more confused so I backtracked to look at dates lol.. Silly me! Happy to notice I was wrong lol

Im on cd13, usually O by 16.. Happy monday is a holiday for us but I also took off tomorrow so I have a four day weekend to dtd and relax !

Weird that everyone is stressed at work, im in the same boat. Short staffed two people and having to pick up extra work. I will for sure be enjoying some wine tonight. But I hope you got that raise.

Hope things are well xo

Hey miss! Nice to hear from you! Mariemo and I have been chatting here for ages so the early posts are really old haha!

I'm cd12 so a day behind you but yep, cycle buddies again! Ooh a long weekend sounds lovely, I'm exhausted and could kill for a lie in! No chance of that this weekend.

Sorry to hear you are stressed at work too. It's 10pm here now so I've been at home drinking wine since 8pm and I still feel stressed, nightmare! I need to go to bed as I need to get up at 6am but I can feel the adrenalin from my day buzzing round my head and body!!

So what's your plan this cycle Hun?xx

I am wiped.
I swear, work is going to drive me crazy.
I ended up having to work last weekend to finish some training. I have a ton of travel scheduled in the next 2 months. And I'm doing the job of 2 people.
Makes the days go by quick, though! Too quick....my house is a mess ;)

But onto better news! Pregnancy is going very well. Most things have calmed down - the headaches, the nausea, the heartburn...even the acne! Still have random little bouts of insomnia but nothing terrible. Chase's sleep has calmed down - for three weeks she was waking up at 5am, sometimes even 4:45 (it was 4:45 on Mother's Day...UGH).

Oh my gosh, I just realized it's been nearly 2 weeks since I wrote you! Wow, so sorry :(. Things have just been so nuts, I'm struggling with the personal stuff!

Started wearing maternity clothes yesterday. So bloated.
Also, I thought I felt baby move yesterday, but it happened for a short period of time and it went away quickly, and hasn't happened again. So maybe not. Not sure. I didn't feel Chase move till 20 weeks, but I did have an anterior placenta which can delay feeling baby kick.

Other than that, just waiting for this pregnancy to feel real. It's tough because we really can't focus on the new baby...Chase takes up so much time and attention! Hoping the kicks will make it real. And maybe finding out the gender? That'll probably happen around 3 weeks from now.

Hope work has gotten calmer for you...or maybe you got a pay raise?

Spanakopita is spinach pie...basically spinach, feta and onions wrapped up in phyllo dough. Yum yum yum.

Did you ovulate yet? How it SMEP going?

Oooh, leather bag and sandals sound awesome. I'm a little jealous. We don't really follow the years, that sounds kind of fun!

We have a holiday on Monday so I got off work early today. DH was golfing so I had the house to myself for a couple of hours. He's on his way home with Chase now, so I'm going to get myself mentally prepared to play outside with a toddler. The quiet was nice while it lasted!

Hope all is well! I miss our daily emails, but I know we've both been crazy busy lately!

XO
Marie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->