Supplement help

You know how I feel about fortune cookies these days!!!! :)
Will write more soon, getting ready for work now.

I think I have a little bump! 7 weeks tomorrow. This morning when I was looking in the mirror, I sucked in my gut and there was still a little bit sticking out below my belly button! Altogether it's not enough for me to "show" - but something is growing in there!

Last pregnancy, DH bought me a "Healthy Eating for Pregnancy" book. Well I was so sick for the first couple months that I didn't even crack it open. This time since I'm not really experiencing any MS, I started looking through it to get some recipe ideas. There were a few in there that looked really good. Last night I made beef with broccoli. OH YUM. It made 3 pretty large servings (or 4 normal-size servings, but DH and I were both hungry) so I go to bring some to work for lunch. So, so good. Really looking forward to breaking that out today, it was really good and super filling and really very healthy, esp since I served it over brown rice. DH said it could use a little extra sweetness, but I liked it as-is. He always gets beef w/broccoli when we do takeout, so I guess he knows it better than I do, but I liked it just fine.

I did my final weigh-in for our weight loss challenge at work. I'm down 2.5 lbs from our initial weigh-in 12 weeks ago, but almost 2 lbs up from my weigh-in 4 weeks ago (so, pre-pregnancy weight). I'm going to try and focus on eating healthier foods, but eating whenever I'm hungry (and, you know, to prevent headaches!). Today I had a little craving for chocolate-covered raisins and went i went into my snack drawer to get some, I saw and apple, and suddenly started craving that! Which I think is a good thing. Except apples always leave me hungrier than when I started, unless I pair them with cheese or peanut butter.

It's a nice temperature here today, but very ugly and grey. I'm debating on whether I should leave during lunch and do a little shopping, or stay at my desk and close my door. I'm leaning toward closing my door. I could use a little rest.

DH hurt his back this morning. He bent over to get Chase out of her crib and he bent at the waist, without bending his knees, and he pulled something. He's in all-day meetings today and I know he's struggling. But I know that means that I'll basically have Chase all to myself tonight without much help, because he won't be able to lift her. I don't mind, it's just a little harder when I'm feeling wiped out. I made him a dr appt tomorrow evening, hopefully that helps him some. Poor guy.

I talked about food and now I'm hungry. Dang pregnancy hormones.

Yay again for your fortune cookie! And a week till testing! Yay! When are you going to start testing?

XO
Marie

A bump already! They do say you start to show much earlier with baby no 2!! I was just so bloated with both pregnancies early on, like a balloon. How exciting, you'll be getting the maternity clothes back out before you know it! I'd bought a few items in the new year sales just before I had the mmc so I've got a few new things I'm looking forward to being able to wear.

The healthy eating for pregnancy sounds like a really good book. It's a great idea. I'm glad the beef and broccoli was nice! Mmm I love having a nice lunch to look forward to at work!

So do you have your own office? I am in the middle of a long office with about 10 desks in so I definitely can't have a nap haha.

It's been beautiful here today, about 22 degrees and really sunny. I love the nice weather. Day off tomorrow and looking after my friends little boy for the morning so lot of reading and drawing for and the two little ones.

We had someone else call to view our house today and she said she will only come and view if we guarantee if she puts an offer in we will complete and move out in 5 weeks time. Like a) where are we supposed to go and b) more importantly, how much are you willing to pay?! God knows why we only get nutters wanting to buy our house!!!

Aww your poor hubby, how is he now? Bad backs are the pits. I hope he feels better soon.

Still crampy today but less pinchy and more pressure and a bit gassy. But I've eaten so much fruit and veg on my diet it's probably that. Nearly half way through the tww now!

Off for my shower now. Night xxx

Ooh I know what else I meant to say. Did you just stop all your supplements after ov? I'm still taking the agnus castus and starflower oils! I'm nervous to stop taking them incase my hormones go mad and I start bleeding. But then again I'm so worried about taking stuff I shouldn't and risking another mc? I don't know what to do! X

Oh don't get me wrong, the majority of my my bump right now is total bloat. I'm already having to go through my non-maternity clothes to take out the particularly clingy ones. I've been wearing empire-waisted dresses to work all week, but today I woke one that's slightly more fitted - and I wish I hadn't. There's a lot to conceal!

Supplements - I stopped the evening primrose right after O. I think you're okay until you confirm BFP, though you may want to wean off of them? I don't think that stopping cold turkey would cause a miscarriage to happen - there would be so many more warnings about those meds, and they likely wouldn't have been recommended if that were the case! I wouldn't be too concerned. If you don't get a BFP this month, you'll probably want that all to stay in your system to help with next month, so I would say to wait until you know one way or another.

I do have my own office. It came in handy when I was pumping 3x/day after coming back to work. I had to come back after 8 weeks,which was hard, but I had just started this job and didn't have any more time off, and couldn't afford more unpaid time. Of course, our max allowed here in the US is 12 weeks, which is ridiculous, and it's completely unpaid. What's maternity leave like in England?

Beef with broccoli did not agree with me today. I spent most of the afternoon in the bathroom (sorry TMI) and completely miserable. So, that one is off the list I guess. Back to soup and tuna for lunch today!

Hubby isn't doing great. I won't lie, though, it was a a pretty awesome night with Chase. When I picked her up from daycare, I let her walk out to the car (I normally carry her), and she held my hand the whole time. Then we played outside and every time she wanted to walk somewhere, she held up her hand so that we could walk hand-in-hand. It was ADORABLE and I melted every time it happened. Bathtime was a nightmare (apparently my "bathtime kitty" is not authoritative enough for her!), but then she was a gem the rest of the evening. This morning I dropped her off at daycare (DH normally does that) and I let her walk from the car into her classroom - again holding my hand. It was just too sweet! DH has a chiro appt this evening so we will have another evening with Mommy and Chase. We'll see how he's doing, but so far today, not great.

I always get gassy in the TWW. Of course I'm pretty gassy on my own naturally (sorry - again TMI) so that's never been out of the ordinary for me!

Having a date night with DH on Friday night, my parents are babysitting. I'm pretty giddy about it. We were supposed to have plans with friends (and I have every intention of quietly getting a virgin margarita) but those might fall through, so it just might be the 2 of us. I would take that, but we're pretty boring, so it's likely we'd end up going to the store and trying to see a movie but not really finding anything we like, so walking around the shopping center eating ice cream. I'm okay with that!

Back to work. Got a project today, yay! Busy work! I was so sure this pregnancy would go by faster, but NO. It's not.

XO
Marie

Hey! Sorry not to write much tonight, I'm on my phone in bed. Had a bit of a row with husband. One of us is being moody and snappy. I'm pretty sure it's him. He thinks its me.

Had a nice but tiring day today, at home with Freya and had my friends little boy of the same age from 8am-1pm. He was great but Freya didn't take well to sharing her stuff. She's a real stroppy madam!!

Busy busy, got a viewing on the house Saturday and we are away all wkend with the in laws at their seaside holiday home. So a busy few days sorting our house making it clean and tidy and packing to go away Friday night, but then a blissful coupe of days away!

Mat leave in the uk.... Full pay for 9 weeks, statutory pay for 9 months (like £500 a month, not much!) and up to a year if you want but the last 3 months are unpaid. I took a year almost. And I will next time. I can't imagine going back full time after 8 weeks that must be very very hard.

I hope hubby's back is better tonight after his appointment. Falling asleep now, promise ill do a better reply tomorrow xxx

Hiya,

Just thought I would do another quick hello as I didn’t write much last night. How are you feeling now? Sorry the beef and broccoli made you ill, pregnancy hormones are so weird sometimes, I found I ate the same things every day as that was what I fancied so I had it. Some other stuff just the thought of it made me feel ill.

Your date night with hubby tomorrow sounds lovely! I hope you have a brilliant time, its so good to have time on our own to be a couple again and not just mummy and daddy. We have a date night this weekend too, we are going away with my in laws to their holiday home and we have a meal out booked for Saturday night, cant wait!!

8dpo today and absolutely no sign of spotting or bleeding this cycle. I am so relieved and praying now it stays away! Last cycle my af started on 9dpo so tomorrow! No symptoms or anything and to be honest I don’t think it will be a bfp but I am at least glad my cycle is more normal and I am hoping for 14 day luteul phase. I am entering the the worst bit of the tww now I think. The early bit is ok because you have done all you can but know you have ages before you know one way or another but now I know I am getting closer to implantation if it were to be happening so I feel more anxious and want to symptom spot!

I think I said on here the other day about my work friend who found out recently that he had a brain tumour at only 26, so sad. Anyway he found out last week after they removed that it was cancerous and then today I heard they have told him he has around 5 years to live. It really puts my worries into perspective as none of us really know what tomorrow holds and if I have learnt anything so far in 2014 it really is to live each day as fully as you can. Sorry that’s a bit of a downer but feeling a bit down today. Really trying to stay upbeat and positive though, who knows what cures and treatments can be found in the next few years.

I am not meant to be drinking because I am doing slimming world and trying to loose weight but man I do feel like drinking wine!!

Anyway, hope you’ve had a good day. xxx

Sorry about the fight with your hubby. Those aren't fun. DH and I aren't big fighters, but when we do argue, it's usually because one of us is being overly sensitive. Usually it's me. Sometimes it's him.

Chase is still acting like a turd in the mornings. Moody and soooo demanding! We both have to hold her down to change her diaper and get her dressed. Ridiculous.

DH is doing better but not great. I think he tried to do laundry today - which was a bad idea. I told him he needs to sit down and relax and let himself heal.

Glad you have no spotting or bleeding at all! You're having a "normal" cycle, yay! I know what you mean about the first half of the tww being easy. You know that your body couldn't be telling you anything yet, so it's pointless to obsess over it, and you're done with DTD (with a purpose anyway!) for awhile so you can relax a little. But once you get to implantation / could possibly be BFP, you start obsessing! I swear, your cycle has gone by so quickly for me...but at the same time, I feel like the last 3-4 weeks have gone by SO SLOWLY for me. It's weird.

I'm really trying to enjoy this pregnancy and not hurry it along. Although it's kind of hard to enjoy the first trimester. You don't look pregnant, there's nothing kicking you from the inside, and aside from symptoms, you don't really FEEL pregnant. Like, you feel different, but not like there's a living creature growing inside of you. You're just bloated and have random cravings and aversions and are really truly exhausted all the time. It's kind of hard not to wish it to hurry. Although I'm really wishing for the next week to go by quick - looking forward to our scan next Friday!!! And a quiet week alone with the hubby while Chase is with the in-laws.

Speaking of in-laws...yay for date nights this weekend! It's nice to have a little quiet/alone time. The big question...will you test on Saturday to know if you can drink? Or will you wait? You'll be 10dpo, right? or will you just not drink, to help that diet along?

Re: your coworker...gosh that's awful. 5 years is such a short time, yet such a long time all at the same time. How do you deal with 5 years? Do you keep working? Do you quit and have a crazy time? I just don't even know how I'd take that news. It's scary to think that you have that short of a period of time - but it could be 5 years for any of us, for any reason. Man. I can understand why you're a little down with that.

Alright, I don't have much more today. Signing off, going to wrap up a few things before leaving work for the day. Looking forward to tomorrow. Fridays are always quiet and pretty easy around the office!

Yeh same here, we rarely argue and when we do its usually me! My hubby is very laid back & easy going. I'm a bit more fiery and passionate! If we do bicker it's forgotten about by the next day.

Ha ha so last night on checking cm/ cp I found brown cm. the first all cycle. I think af is on the way as its just like last cycle although later this time and much less. It hasn't come out on wiping yet but I know it's there!! I'm praying it goes away but deep down I know she's coming :-( what ever hormonal imbalance I have means just before af I seem to get heartburn, nausea, tiredness it's so cruel. Feeling pretty fed up.

But... On our way to our wkend away now! Woo hoo, can't wait to get there and get Freya in bed and put my feet up with a glass of wine!!

Nope, won't be testing this wkend, no tests with me. Ill be 10 dpo tomorrow so pretty early if I am pregnant and I'm pretty sure I'm not. I won't be drinking much tho, just a glass or 2 with meal.

Yes I get how you feel completely. I think everyone wishes first tri would hurry up as you just want to be out of the worrying zone and tell everyone your news and also to feel a bit better and have more energy. I know it's going slowly to you but it will fly by, think how quickly our girls have got to nearly 2!! Crazy xx

I agree I can't imagine facing that news, especially not so young. I'd like to do some fundraising for cancer as a show of support and I want to do something big. Since I'm scared of flying the most scary thing I can think of is jumping out of a plane. Never dreamt I'd do it and I'd have to time it becyase obviously I'm ttc now and I won't put that on hold, but if he can face this with positivity then I can do that to raise money to help stop other people go thro what he is right? X

Ok we are nearly there now, sorry I'm on phone in car so is taking ages!! Hope you've had a good friday, happy date night with hubby!!

Speak soon xxx

Whoo! Busy couple of days.

So yesterday evening we met with some friends for dinner/drinks to celebrate birthdays (there are 4, including DH, with March/April birthdays). I managed to sneak in a vodka soda with lime - minus the vodka ;). I hunted down our waitress and asked her to "bring me something virgin that doesn't look virgin." She was awesome! And then I proceeded to consume my body weight in loaded cheddar fries with bacon and jalapenos. Yum.

Today, I woke up feeling completely and totally hung over. That's the best way to describe it. Super tired, stomach felt yucky and weirdly acidic (but not nauseous, which is good), lethargic, a headache kind of hanging around really mildly. I kind of hung out on the couch all morning until lunchtime, then I fed Chase and put her down for a nap. I went and laid down as well, but couldn't really fall asleep. It was good rest, though. Chase napped for two hours, which is SO unlike her! She must have been tired, poor girl.

I feel so lazy now. I've just been laying around all day and getting nothing accomplished. DH has been great, he did a lot of laundry today. Let me rest. It was very much needed!

I just took a peek at your chart. I see spotting but your temp went up? Interesting. Looking forward to seeing what tomorrow brings!

Okay, I'm headed to bed. Sorry so brief....unfortunately a lazy day usually leads to an early evening too. I feel so pathetic. Hoping for more energy tomorrow. Hope you and the hubby enjoyed a nice evening alone!

XO
Marie

Hi Marie,

Glad you had a lovely date night with hubby but sorry you are feeling so unwell. Sounds like typical pregnancy hormones so although horrible at least it's a good sign all is going well.

Just a short one from me too as I'm in bed. Feeling really low. Af came in the end on Saturday so I'm cd 2 today. :cry: don't know why my temp is still high but I do know its af, been soaking through super tampons, much heavier than normal for me. Also the 10 day luteul phase is a big worry. I know Freya implanted on 10 dpo so even if my egg is being fertilised it hasn't got time to implant. I'm so stressed and utterly desolate. Being pregnant is all I can think about.

Sorry for the downer.

Plus Freya has a nasty skin infection all round her eye so it's all swollen and red and sore so having been messed around by nhs direct for several hours we had to take her to hospital to out if hours tonight. Exhausted, shattered. And got a cough.

I guess the fortune cookies don't work for me :cry: ill wallow for a few days and then dust myself off. Onto cycle 4 ttc after my mc, 7 months after first starting ttc. My baby should have been due in 2 months.

Night hun. Xx

Hi girl,
Yes, 10 day LP is a little low. Iou read somewhere that B-6 can help lengthen LP? Man, your body is really messing with you! Take your time, be down - you're allowed and you deserve a little moping time. But then you'll dust yourself off and move on to the next cycle. You're okay. But feel free to mope and vent to me anytime!

So sorry your weekend ended on such a rough note. How's Freya? Is she better? Poor girl!

Chase woke up this morning with a low fever and a croup-y cough. Bryan stayed home with her and I had meetings all afternoon. She did really well, fever is gone. But she's still not 100%. We'll see how she wakes up tomorrow.

Must cut this short - my parents just pulled up with a few things for us (not sure what!) and it's pouring rain outside! Gotta run!

XO
Marie

Hiya,

Freya's skin is getting better thanks, it's all drying up and going crusty now bless her. How's chase? Is she any better? Hope so, it's so hard when they are poorly.

I've got the most annoying cough. Day 3 now and I can't stop coughing. Literally, I'm coughing ALL day and ave been for 3 days. It's exhausting.

Af has gone. Weirdest af ever!! Like a heavy tap and just turned off, no spotting, nothing, just gone! But such a heavy red af really felt much healthier and a better home for the next baby w. I'm convinced its all down to the acupuncture.

How are you feeling? All ok? It's your appointment and scan this week right? Good luck, can't wait to hear how it all goes! So exciting when things start happening, it all feels so much more real!

Can't wait for Easter weekend now, it's such lush weather over here at the moment. We are planning BBQs, country walks, visit to a gorgeous pub on the harbour. What are your Easter plans?

Night, I'm off to bed early, shattered xx

Things have been so crazy around here - just BUSY. Work is busy, home is busy. Chase is better - she was really only sick for maybe a day? And she acted like a sweetheart the whole time. Not fussy and clingy and demanding like she normally is when she's sick!

We will be moving her into a regular bed in a week and a half. We need to get that going before the new baby comes anyway, AND we need to switch her rooms eventually - so we're going to do that one step at a time. We'll switch her rooms maybe just before the baby comes (or just after) - that way she'll be old enough to help pick out how she wants to decorate it. That might make the transition easier. I am excited, and also dreading it! Should be an adventure!

Glad Freya is doing better as well. How awful for it to be around her eye!
And you, I'm sorry the cough is awful. That's not fun at all. I've been crazy congested and cannot sleep well because of it. Can't seem to shake that; will ask my doctor about it this week. Is your cough waking you up at night or is it just during the day?

Scan is Friday - so just one more workday and then I get to see my baby! I'm nervous. I was not this nervous with Chase, but I was also much more naive. I didn't get that bad things happen. I didn't know about blighted ovums and mmcs and all of that. I assumed that if you miscarried, it was quick and dirty - the baby dies, you start bleeding, it's all done and over with. I love these forums because of how much they educate me, but they simultaneously scare me because I know so much more. Trying to be optimistic and positive but I will be a wreck for the next 42 hours, until I see a heartbeat.

So - twice a year some girlfriends and I go off to a weekend retreat to do scrapbooking (and drink wine and eat junk). The last one, I had to leave early because we got the flu. I am doing a make-up retreat this weekend! Will be away, all alone (with girlfriends) for the whole weekend. Leaving right after my scan, and Bryan is taking Chase to the in-laws. So I'll have a girls weekend, then a week alone, and the weekend after is Easter and we'll be heading to go pick up Chase and spend the weekend with Bryan's family.

Glad you feel cleansed - I'm glad you're feeling better about everything! That's a great way to start this cycle. Very short cycle, but if it came pretty hard, then maybe that's relatively normal. Hoping things stay looking good for you so can have your 2015 baby :)

It's my mom's birthday today. We are meeting up for dinner. It's a beautiful day outside so I think we're going to sit on the patio somewhere and enjoy the sun!

Hope you sleep well!

XO
Marie

Hey hon...everything alright? Haven't seen an update on your chart in a few days so just thought I'd check in to see if you're doing alright. Thinking about you.

XO
Marie

Hiya Marie,

Thank you for checking :hugs: I'm ok, just been exhausting with feeling rough with this cough I've got. I've felt so so exhausted I even poas yesterday just to double check as I've only ever had this complete brain numbing tiredness in pregnancy, but it was a bfn (as fully expected after a heavy af!!) so I guess I'm just run down. I've got several big ulcers in my mouth.

Anyway, no I haven't been temping since my temp drop after af started. I just wanted to try and be relaxed for a few days. I'm cd7 today and ill started temping again around cd10-12 I think. Given that I rarely ov before cd19 there doesn't seem much point starting too early and not having my alarm going off at 6am on non work days means I've been sleeping much better, like a log!!

Af was 5 days which is about normal for me, she has never lasted long so that was pretty regular for me. Just my luteul phase that's messed up. I'm taking a vit b complex this time so maybe that will help. I can't believe it's April.

Good luck today with your appointment and scan!! I'm so excited for you! I know it's a bit nerve wracking but all will be absolutely fine and it will all feel so much more real once your appointments have started and you've seen that wriggly bean swimming round your tummy!! Will you get a picture? Make sure you post if you do!!

I've heard that you should make any big chances before new baby comes so that your lo doesn't feel pushed out by the baby or think the baby is causing changes, which makes sense I think. So it's a brilliant idea to move chase into her big bed now. I don't think it would go well for us, Freya would just get out but obviously we don't need to worry about it yet. Once of my friends who has a little boy a couple of weeks older than Freya is expecting in may so she out her little one in his bed a few weeks so and it's gone very well.

Your weekend sounds lovely. Where is the make up retreat? Do you rent out a house or is spit at a venue or something? And do you all just bring along make up and do each other or how does it work? It sounds so much fun!!

My friends and I do an annual girls weekend away too. The last two years we have done a spa weekend at a hotel and its gone so well the same is planned for this year. It's end of November so I am hoping to be heavily pregnant!!! But I am still going to go, it should be good fun and nice to chill out and obviously not I wouldn't be due for at least 6 weeks or so after then even if I get pregnant this cycle.

It's beautiful weather here too! I love it! Meeting friends today and will be sitting in the sun eating and chatting while the Los run around.

Have a fab day today at your scan and have a wonderful weekend!!!!! Xx

Scan went great! Will write more later, just wanted to pop in and share that. Good strong hb, measuring 8+1 (by LMP I'm 8+2 so right on track). EDD is staying Nov 19. Discussed VBAC but she told me my odds aren't great. Will explain more later, about to take a nap!

Marie

Hello!
Sorry I've been absent. I had terrible connection at the retreat and wasn't really able to get online much.

So. Scan went great! Doctor said everything looks perfect. Will get another scan at 12 weeks, can't wait! We discussed VBAC. I told her I wanted to go for one, and asked her about the requirements/recommendations, etc. She said she would let me go to 41 weeks, but after that a RCS would be required. So basically labor needs to start on its own before 41 weeks! She also said that because my last labor failed to progress, it was very possible that this one would as well, requiring another section. We discussed that I induced last time at 39+2, so we don't have an accurate understanding of what my body would do on its own given another 2 weeks, and she agreed that that might be a factor in my favor. She said that something like obviously breech presentation would prevent me from VBAC. But also the baby's estimated weight. Chase was a small baby, but she said if I'm measuring bigger than that (like, a pound bigger) than she'd recommend a RCS. I'm less concerned about all of that (we don't have big babies in my family, but DH was a big baby, I'm not sure what factor the male plays in that?), but more so about starting labor on my own before 41 weeks. Although - 41 weeks is the day before our American Thanksgiving, and we are on holiday Thursday and Friday, on top of the regular weekend. So maybe she'd be okay scheduling the RCS the following Monday, which would be 41+5, which would give me another 5 days! I don't know. It's all far away still. We'll see.

The retreat...I probably wasn't very clear :) We are making up a missed retreat, when I had to leave early in January because my family had the flu. It's a scrapbooking retreat. A group of girls gets together at this house in the country, and we spend all day working on our scrapbooks or other crafts, drinking wine (not in my case!), watching movies, chatting, etc. The ladies who own the business also cook for us, which is great, because it's a whole weekend without having to cook anything or clean a single dish! It was nice. I was so tired, though, I wasn't very productive. But Chase is gone this week so maybe I'll be more productive throughout the week? I do have a lot of laundry to get done and put away. Never ending story.

How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?

Haha that's hilarious :rofl: when you said make up retreat I assumed you all took make up and practised doing your faces :rofl:

Ahh well I'm glad you had a nice weekend. Did they all know you were pregnant or what excuse did you give for not drinking?

Yep I know what you mean about never ending story I did a load of washing fri, sat & sun yet the washing basket is full?!! I have so much housework to do this week. I'm taking a vit b supplement this cycle and I've heard it gives you energy but mid hand arrived yet!!

How are you doing without chase? Missing her? I hope you are able to relax and chill out, make the most of resting while you know she's having lots of fun!

We had a nice weekend thanks. Sat we went to a local farm to see all the animals, peppa pig was there (do you have peppa there? She's a cartoon character) so Freya met her. Then we met friends for a lunch in their garden. Sunday we went out and got Freya a sun hat and some sandals, then dh mowed the lawn and Freya and I sat in the garden.

She's such a monkey I was upstairs getting changed and could hear her shouting mummy, glasses, ferret. Mummy, glasses, ferret. Came down to my sunglasses in 3 pieces. Ferret was apparently threw it!!! Grrrr!!

Wonderful that your scan went well. What a lovely relief to have an early scan. Now you can relax a bit more knowing all is well so far. Regarding the c section, I think as you said there's a good chance of you going into labour by 41 weeks and I'm sure you can push for 41+ 5 after thanks giving, I doubt she can force you to have a csection before that. It's good to know her thoughts though and that she will be keeping an eye on any signs closer to the date. I feel like I should have known Freya wasn't coming naturally as I had no braxton hicks, no show or plug, no signs at all. At 40 weeks my cervix was so high and closed the mw couldn't do a sweep. Next ime if I get that far with no signs I think I'll have a fair idea it's a c section! I ate hot hot curries, chilli pizzas, raspberry leaf tea, sex, orgasms, long brisk walks, bumpy car rides, nipple stimulation, bouncing on gym ball, up and down stairs...... Nothing!!!!!

So what are our plans or Easter? We are off to my in laws for the long wkend, can't wait will be lovely, I love going there. They love having Freya and hubby and I get to do stuff we rarely do like read books, go out for dinner, lie ins etc. bliss.

Ok I'm off to bed. Knackered. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->