Supplements to take to regulate cycle

S

sugarlove

Though I'd post this here as well as the TTC section, as you are such a knowledgeable lot :thumbup:

AF's have become very irregualar since mc in April and quite painful.

Was just wondering if there are any supplements I could take to regulate things?

I already take Pregnacare conception with omega 3.

Is this enough or is it worth taking anything else do you think?

I've heard Agnus Castus is good and also B vitamins, but not sure which?

Thanks

I am trying Agnus Castus (Vitex) as well as I was told by the herbalist that it regulates cycles. Not sure about the Vit B though sorry :)

Did she say that you could take it right through the cycle or only up till O?

Thanks
SL

Hey, I've been on Vitex (agnus castus) for about 3 weeks now along with 50mg B complex. I think both are GREAT! They are working wonders for me. I've had 2 miscarriages in November and in March, it was so easy for me to get pregnant both times but I think the miscarriages occured from me ovulating too early (CD 9) and with the 2nd miscarriage I had a D&C, I've had 6 cycles since then and every one of them I've had a 9 day luteal phase which is really bad for conceiving. I started the vitex and B complex and I'm at 12 DPO for the first time in months which is really an accomplishment for me. I may also be pregnant!

Hope I helped. OH, by the way I didn't start the Vitex until about 2 or so days before I ovulated, so I O'd at the same time as usual, it has only extended my luteal phase. I'm planning on taking it the same way next cycle if I'm not pregnant this month.

Hi ladies, I brought a fertility book online about a women who had several miscarriages and then found the natural ways of solving it. It lists all the vitamins and minerals when to have sex and ovulation do's and don'ts .. very very interesting read I paid £30 for it so if your interested I will send copy for 5 pound.

She told me to stop Vitex once I ovulate, I must admit though that I am getting all the signs for o already. So weird since I was told it was slow acting and I have only been taking it for a couple of weeks although the dosage is high - 3150mg a day - as per her instructions. *sigh* I will keep testing with my opk and see, faint line earlier so I guess anything is possible lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->