Support for Plus Size Women TTC #1

ugh 20DPO, and AF was due on the 1st... still nothing!! Really sleepy, slightly crampy sometimes, fussy to my husband but still BFN.

Thats the worst. Our poor significant others lol. They put up with so much. Keep us posted!!

Can I join your thread? I am a plus sized woman in need of TTC support and have some support to spare for other ;)

I am currently waiting for AF to show up and am obsessing (of course) over everything. This is hard without food to turn to. I am doing a low carb plan and also trying to keep calories down (double whammie).

My hubbie and I are TTC #1 together. He has a daughter in her early 20s from his first marriage. We have been together for 4 years, married for 3.5.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Tiffany

Can I join your thread? I am a plus sized woman in need of TTC support and have some support to spare for other ;)

I am currently waiting for AF to show up and am obsessing (of course) over everything. This is hard without food to turn to. I am doing a low carb plan and also trying to keep calories down (double whammie).

My hubbie and I are TTC #1 together. He has a daughter in her early 20s from his first marriage. We have been together for 4 years, married for 3.5.

Tiffany

Of course you can Tiffany!!! Welcome, it's great to have you! These ladies on BnB (not just our thread) are fantastic and have helped me through some rough days. I'm sure they'll do the same for you. How many dpo are you?!?! I'm keeping my FX for you :hugs:

Welcome Tiffany!! We are totally here to give support and can always use another positive person on this thread!

Ashntony - Good luck with the TWW. It can be so hard but hopefully you caught the egg!! :dust:

Dsemcho - Did AF ever come? Still BFN??

Rockin and Try2findbaby - Hope you guys are having some good BD sessions!! Are you trying any tricks or new things this cycle?

Emmy - CONGRATS on the awesome weight loss you've been having. That will definitely help your body on this journey.

AFM - I'm 8dpo and just trying to patiently wait another week until I start testing. My dad started chemo yesterday so it's still an emotional rollercoaster which makes me want to eat ice cream and brownies. So far I've been doing okay and I weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed for lower numbers!!

Still BFN, and STILL NO AF! Driving me bonkers, and I'm terrified this cycle is going to be like last cycle (54 DAYS!) I don't understand what is going on. I was regular for EXACTLY 2 years, and then all of a sudden BAM... Luckily I got blood work done last week so I will know something soon. Cramping though... So we will see.

Tiffany

Of course you can Tiffany!!! Welcome, it's great to have you! These ladies on BnB (not just our thread) are fantastic and have helped me through some rough days. I'm sure they'll do the same for you. How many dpo are you?!?! I'm keeping my FX for you :hugs:

Oh I have really enjoyed these forums the last few weeks of reading. Thanks for the welcome.

I am around 13 dpo. :witch: is due tomorrow, or so FF says. I have no idea since I have not welcomed AF without meds in over a year. Dr said that since I O'ed she should show up without the invitation this time. I just hope I really O'ed and I have not been just sitting around during this TWW like a jerk, imagining all these symptoms. I have been testing and getting BFNs so if she is going to show, I hope she gets here so we can get on with the show...

Thanks again,

Tiff

Hi ladies...Im so excited that some of you are close to testing!!! FX!

AFM- I'm waiting to O...or hopefully O since I dont temp or OPK, but OH and I are :sex: pretty freuently, so if I am, were definitely covered lol. I think Im going to make an appointment with my GP to see if I can get some blood tests done. Im STILL weighing in at 188, which is driving me absolutely bonkers :dohh: Im eating right, exercising, changing up my routine and NOTHING is working. So...I did what any normal girl does...I called my mom :haha: She once again reminded me that type 2 diabetes and thyroid problems run in the extended family and it couldnt hurt to check. I've been putting it off for silly reasons like...I just dont want to know. I dont think it would dramatically change the way I live my life as I eat healthy and work out regularly, it would just be the fact of saying...I have diabetes, which...I dont want to do. And I worry it's effecting our TTC plans. I just need to go...and I dont want to, but Im tired of working so hard with nothing to show for it!

Sorry for the rant ladies...I just needed to vent. :hugs:

It never hurts to go to the doctor. She may even give you some hints at getting your weight loss going, again. You might just be on a stall...those are never fun. When I was on the HCG diet, some things people would do to break a stall was have a steak or chicken day. All you eat is a steak for dinner...nothing else. OR have Chicken thighs / wings. Or eat nothing but apples...its funny because these things sound crazy but actually work...but maybe just for water weight and to get your confidence up again. IDK. I am just hungry all. the. time....and shouldnt be since I am in ketosis. Hopefully my body will adjust and the hungries will go away.

:witch: is due today, or yesterday, according to FF. She's not here yet. I wish she would come or something so I can move on. I am tired of the waiting. Still BFNs on the HPTs. I have decided that after I O next cycle I am NOT going to pay attention to my temps. It drives me crazy. The hubbie will look at the BBT and record it for me so I can see, at the end of the cycle, if my body has any trends. I dont think the temps matter, anyway, since I am on clomid with being monitored with ultrasounds...and next cycle will get a trigger shot. But I am still interested.

Tiff

Hello, mind if I join your group? :flower: I am 5'6 and 210. I weighed 250 at my biggest. I got down to 188 for my wedding but I gained a bunch back.

My husband was diagnosed with cancer and I ended up handling that horrible time with stress eating :wacko: He is in remission now and we are starting to try for a family.

I have issues with annovulatory cycles due to being overweight. I've started exercising again and have lost 5 pounds so far:thumbup:. When I lost all the weight for my wedding my cycles were like clock work. I really hope that happens again.

I hope all you lovely get your get your :bfp: soon! Baby dust for everyone
:dust::dust:

Ndtaber I'm so sorry to hear about what ur dh went through - no wonder u gained a bit, I would have been the size of a house!!

I am 3dpo - yehy o'd two days early this month and we were prepared so the egg is slightly fresher and hopefully got spermies knocking on the door....

How's everyone else?

Still BFNs and no AG. I am 16ish dpo. I am going CRAAAAZIE!!!! I am questioning everything. Did I even ovulate? Can an OPK give a false positive? Everything pointed to me ovulating. A large follicle at my US, too large for the trigger shot. Positive OPK. EWCM, I think. And a temp shift. I am so used to AF not showing up without Provera that it has me questioning.

FX for you Trying2findbaby. (And everyone else!!!!)

Tiff

Still BFNs and no AG. I am 16ish dpo. I am going CRAAAAZIE!!!! I am questioning everything. Did I even ovulate? Can an OPK give a false positive? Everything pointed to me ovulating. A large follicle at my US, too large for the trigger shot. Positive OPK. EWCM, I think. And a temp shift. I am so used to AF not showing up without Provera that it has me questioning.

FX for you Trying2findbaby. (And everyone else!!!!)

Tiff

Yes OPK's can give false positives in a way. All OPK's do is show when u are having a LH surge. It basically shows when your body is gearing up to ovulate but that doesn't mean you actually do. The only way to know for sure if you are ovulating or not is by temping.

I GOT MY PERIOD!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I've never been so happy to see one! Now I can start my Clomid!!

May I please join you ladies? I am 29 years old, 5ft 6 and about 150 lbs overweight. That's aweful, I know. I started putting on weight when I quit taking birth control. Had my thyroid tested and everything. Anyways, would really be excited to have some new friends. :dust:

Well I woke up this morning with brown discharge... I hope this doesn't mean that AF is around the corner.... But since I am CD29 7 DPO this could be a good sign? Well, I am not going to get my hopes up. 4 more days till testing!!

Hello Disney!! Welcome!! :D And good luck on your journey! If you need someone to talk to I'm willing to lend a ear!!

Ash, I hope AF isn't on her way!! Is it probable it could be implantation bleeding?

Hello Disney!! Welcome!! :D And good luck on your journey! If you need someone to talk to I'm willing to lend a ear!!

Ash, I hope AF isn't on her way!! Is it probable it could be implantation bleeding?

Yes I do still have a week before my AF is due. It is still too early for my AF to arrive. This is the prime time for implantation to occur and there was no red in it just brown. I hope it is because then I would refer tat everyone take Fertibella!!!!! Well, I should stop obsessing because I still have a week before I can test!

YAY!!!

Oh and I forgot to add - I start Clomid tomorrow!!! ^_^

Still no AF... Still BFN. This must be a broken record. Wish I could sing a new tune. My temps went back above the line. They are all over the place. I am calling my dr first thing tomorrow. At this point I am even more doubtful of ovulation. 17/18 dpo.

Welcome Disney. Great group if gals here.

Hope it isn't AF, Ash. Would this be early for AF?

Tiff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->