Support for Plus Size Women TTC #1

Rockinmomtobe I don't think it will do much harm as long as you don't go crazy over the top, just think of all the ladies who go out to the gym and really push themselves without knowing that there might be a little bean in there :hugs:

Thanks EmmyReece, that puts my mind a little more at ease. I worry about the strangest things sometimes

I'd probably worry about that too if I was in the 2ww :)

From what I know rockin - as long as u are usually do that amount of exercise its fine for a pregnancy. So if u normally run 5 miles a day, it should be fine to carry on running 5 miles a day (certainly in early pregnancy) but I don't think there is a person out there who wouldn't advise u to check with ur doc first! :thumbup: in the tww for o! Not quite as on the edge as THE tww but still annoying!

I *almost* hate the TWW for O more, lol. Im about to head to the gym and I feel a lot better about it today than yesterday. Thank you ladies soooo much. I want to be healthy but I dont want to over do it either

I *almost* hate the TWW for O more, lol. Im about to head to the gym and I feel a lot better about it today than yesterday. Thank you ladies soooo much. I want to be healthy but I dont want to over do it either

Same here! I am waiting until Monday to start testing for o! DH says he is ready for it to be here already too!

I agree about the exercise. If you've been in a routine it's usually ok to stick with it but of course consult with a dr and don't do anything too strenuous!

I've decided that the whole month is a crazy waiting game that totally messes with your head! TWW for O followed by TWW for stupid AF. I don't know which part I like less. But I do like the extra bit of DTD and the day FF gives me those cross-hairs! LOL.

I am about to O any day now and I think this cancer diagnosis has shown DH how precious life is. He's been doing all the initiating which is really nice since it's usually all me! :happydance:

Mitsy hope you catch the egg :D

I have no idea when ov is due because of my stupid cycles, I definitely think it will kick in more as the weight comes off, so I need to keep plodding away with that for now. Though I think I'll be practising the fertility awareness method from taking charge of your fertility. I don't have a regular sleep pattern at the moment so won't be taking temperature each morning, but I do plan on checking for ewcm each day and as soon as it arrives then we'll be :sex: :rofl:

Well I will say tha just for giggles I took an ovulation test on Thursy and Friday and both were negative. I did get a line after 5 minutes but I ignored it because it was outside the window. I do not have a headache today but yesterday I did :sleep: a majority of the day. I think that that was from the Fertibella for the simple fact that I have never been that tired. Either way I am sticking to it! It has also made me want to consume less food!!!!! Which makes me want to :happydance:!!! I just do not have the desire to eat food like I used to. My DH has been keeping up on his vitamins!!! He says he is starting to feel a lot better as well so maybe things are fnally looking up!
Well I did find out that if I concieve on these next two cycles I could have a baby before Christmas! But we decided that if we do get pregnant how we would announce it to the family come the Indy500. Well it is a tradition in my DH's family for the men to go to the race while the women go to get breakfast together. Anthony decided that he will tell the men and I can tell all the women! But I am going to do it while all of us ladies are taking a picture!!!! I hope I get to use this idea!!!!
Well, sorry for my rant my husband just went to work and I am lonely!!!! I am praying everyday that all of us ladies get our BFP's soon!!!!

I'm planning to test on Sunday when AF is due. This is the first cycle that we are TTC and I've been having some pregnancy symptoms so looking forward to good news.

Well I will say tha just for giggles I took an ovulation test on Thursy and Friday and both were negative. I did get a line after 5 minutes but I ignored it because it was outside the window. I do not have a headache today but yesterday I did :sleep: a majority of the day. I think that that was from the Fertibella for the simple fact that I have never been that tired. Either way I am sticking to it! It has also made me want to consume less food!!!!! Which makes me want to :happydance:!!! I just do not have the desire to eat food like I used to. My DH has been keeping up on his vitamins!!! He says he is starting to feel a lot better as well so maybe things are fnally looking up!
Well I did find out that if I concieve on these next two cycles I could have a baby before Christmas! But we decided that if we do get pregnant how we would announce it to the family come the Indy500. Well it is a tradition in my DH's family for the men to go to the race while the women go to get breakfast together. Anthony decided that he will tell the men and I can tell all the women! But I am going to do it while all of us ladies are taking a picture!!!! I hope I get to use this idea!!!!
Well, sorry for my rant my husband just went to work and I am lonely!!!! I am praying everyday that all of us ladies get our BFP's soon!!!!

That is one if the best announcement ideas I have heard! You get to capture everyone's reaction! I am praying for us all as well, glad to hear the positive reaction the vitamins are having

That is one if the best announcement ideas I have heard! You get to capture everyone's reaction! I am praying for us all as well, glad to hear the positive reaction the vitamins are having

Thanks! I just wish it was as easy to have a baby as they made it sound in high school.:dohh: Baby Dust to all!
:dust:

So I'm cd27, usually have a 26 day cycle but no AF and bfn, I'm so worried I'm not ovulating. I came off the depo in August and I used my CBFM for the first time this month but it was just high all month, my husband says not to worry but if I'm not ovulating I feel like I may as well wait for it to come back :( feeling low ladies

Hey geenabe - what makes u think ur not o'ing? It can take a while for ur cycles to readjust after the pill? :hugs:

Because I was on the depo (contraceptive injection) apparently some women take up to 18 months to o again, I'm ok ok with waiting but I am just concerned that truthfully there is someone wrong with one of us, I'm sorry to moan I just came into January full of hope and now I have a bfn and no AF so my cycle has gone slightly irregular-trying to be positive, hi ho hi ho it's off to work I go! (Literally as well as in this cycle)

Oh no worries Hun, its really hard to be positive all the time with ttc! I think most of us inc myself are positive on rare occasions :hugs: I know I found the first 5 months ttc the hardest - that may sound odd but every month u have this huge expectation that this month will be the month because the longer u try the more likely, u begin charting and think this has got to be it, then someone recommends a vitamin and ur like 'yes, now I've got a bfp for sure' and sure as eggs is eggs (sorry for the pun) it doesn't happen. I don't know why but it doesn't. Then as the months roll on u become accustomed to the absence of a bfp and some months welcome af just so the tww ends. The injection must be a hard thing to overcome as like u said u could have up to 18 months of a wait. :hugs::hugs::hugs: and :dust: for u geena

Hi! I'm Dekota!! 25 years old, and I weight 212lbs. I was at 231 a month ago, but I am losing weight! And we officially started TTC a week ago. We've had two oopsies, but they ended in a m/c within days of finding out. And we have been NTNP for almost a year.

Because I was on the depo (contraceptive injection) apparently some women take up to 18 months to o again, I'm ok ok with waiting but I am just concerned that truthfully there is someone wrong with one of us, I'm sorry to moan I just came into January full of hope and now I have a bfn and no AF so my cycle has gone slightly irregular-trying to be positive, hi ho hi ho it's off to work I go! (Literally as well as in this cycle)

Sorry for all the confusing cycle stuff Genabee. This is my first month off BC and Im due for AF pretty much any day, but Im not testing yet since I have no idea how my cycles are and I dont want to be disapointed if I get a BFN. At least you tested lol. Staying positive is hard, but we're all here for you :hugs:
Hi! I'm Dekota!! 25 years old, and I weight 212lbs. I was at 231 a month ago, but I am losing weight! And we officially started TTC a week ago. We've had two oopsies, but they ended in a m/c within days of finding out. And we have been NTNP for almost a year.

Welcome DSemcho! Great to have you and congrats on your weight loss, thats awesome! This is a great bunch of ladies here and we look forward to hearing about your TTC journey. Where are you in your cycle?

Sooo....I gained 3 lbs overnight, which is pretty unusual for me, especially recently. So Ive got two thoughts...one, AF is on her way and Im bloating like crazy or two...I could maybe, possibly, probably not be bloating because Im pregnant, lol. Im going with AF for now, but I guess only time will tell.

rockinmon I hope the bloating is down to pregnancy bloat, will be keeping everything crossed for you :)

Well as part of my healthier lifestyle I thought I ought to get a starting point by weighing myself and was pleasantly surprised to find that I weighed less than I did before Christmas! :happydance: hoping this is a sign of things to come in 2013.... How's everyone else doing weight or ttc wise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->