Support for Plus Size Women TTC #1

Of course we won't hun, you started the thread :hugs: you can be our good luck charm

How about a new ticker now? :winkwink:

:happydance: :wohoo: :cloud9:

Awwwwwww I love it :D :D

So pleased for you, espescially as you were so determined that you wouldn't get a :bfp: this cycle

I know! I really didnt think we DTD enough. But as soon as I got put off of food, I knew something was up. I was just hoping it was a little bean!
Emmy....I need some reassurance....my line is dark enough right? Im kind of freaking out

I'd say it was dark enough hun, I really would. That's a brilliant line :D

I've had super sore boobs :rofl: sharp stabbing pains in them yesterday and sore nipples ever since ov, add to that some tummy cramps too. I'm planning on testing next tuesday or wednesday at the earliest and I'm worried that I'm setting myself for a fall :blush:

It's hard, the waiting....the whole damn thing is a waiting game. But my FX for you and your achey boobs!

I know! I really didnt think we DTD enough. But as soon as I got put off of food, I knew something was up. I was just hoping it was a little bean!
Emmy....I need some reassurance....my line is dark enough right? Im kind of freaking out

Line looks good Rockin!!!

Congrats again. happy and healthy 9 months
I'm only on CD 11, ill keep you updated

YAY!!!!!! Again!!! Lol.

I test on the 9th....I'm not sure what DPO I am, but if you go by the first positive OPK then I'm 6dpo..... Had some kinda hard cramping today.... Trying not to get excited.

Feeling quite nauseaous today :sick: Was up a lot in the night with pains in my boobs and still got an achey tum ...

I'm 4 dpo, 5 dpo at the latest, so why on earth am I feeling like this? :wacko:

well I'm still chugging along waiting for O, but at least I've lost 3 pounds this week :)

7DPO today.... I've been gassy, woke up nauseous today and yesterday. Small crampies. Just waiting a few more days.... I'm so sleepy, but I can't sleep more than a few hours, and I'm having weird dreams.

Congrats on your BFP Rockin :) that's amazing! Healthy 9 months to you :) Loving hearing about BFPs!

Think I o'd yesterday which is amazing as it is only cd14! Usually it's cd20. Hopefully the egg is 'fresher' so its a good sign?!

8DPO here. And last night my back hurt bad enough that I had my husband crack it for me. My boobs are slightly sore today, an I have nausea again. Also I was super excited and energetic earlier, then within 20 minutes I just wanted to go to sleep... only a couple of small cramps here and there.

Yeah crack my back lol. I put my back to his chest, he wraps his arms around my arms (which are crossed over my chest) tells me to breath out, picks me up and a slight jerk and it cracks all the way down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->