Support for Plus Size Women TTC #1

:hugs: he could in a weird man way be trying to stop you from getting your hopes up and getting hurt, I know my oh says things that are brutal sometimes but he says it with the best of intentions if that makes sense? xxx

Oh no he wasn't. I told him yesterday that I was sure I wasn't pregnant, and he said he knows I'm not. And he doesn't think I will get pregnant at all.

My boobs don't hurt anymore, and I still have the cramps... AF is due in a week - so I feel it's just that about to come. Since he's so doubtful I feel I shouldn't waste military money and try Clomid again. Not sure if I want to keep trying if he's going to be negative and not show any enthusiasm.

That's too bad that he is saying those things...sometimes it's hard to tell what is going through our OH's heads...hopefully you guys can talk and you can get some insight into why he's saying such negative things about getting preggers...maybe he knows something you don't know and doesn't know how to tell you :S

Look who I get to hangout with today!

https://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/484220_708360453775_499694875_n.jpg

My DH wouldn't touch him lol. And kept saying he looks like Vince from the show Mike and Molly.... What I loved was the cutie fell asleep on my chest for an hour and a half.

Hello can I join this thread please?

I am 22 & currently 16 stone :(
I came off the depo injection back in october 2012 so waiting for my periods to return so we TTC properly :)

I have already lost half a stone, but in the last 2months ive lost ALL motivation & tend to just sleep between shifts, which is sooo not me!! :(
I had a blood test 2 weeks ago & the dr's requested i go back for another in 2months.. not sure if its connected?? :/ was just a generall blood test because im over weight LOL

Welcome HA! What is the conversion of stones to lbs? I'm guessing your in the Uk?

AFM I got horrible heartburn while I was at the commissary....

Welcome HA! What is the conversion of stones to lbs? I'm guessing your in the Uk?

AFM I got horrible heartburn while I was at the commissary....

I never refer to lbs lol
I think its 14lbs to a stone if i remember correctly?!
Yes im in the uk :)

You know the aftertaste when you've put your hands in your mouth after holding a penny? Not overly metallic, but there's something there? I've got that taste and nothing can get rid of it. I've tried eating, tried having squash and tried brushing my teeth and it's still there :wacko:
YUCK! My mouths been like that for a week now, its awful lol. FX its a good sign for you :happydance:

Oh no he wasn't. I told him yesterday that I was sure I wasn't pregnant, and he said he knows I'm not. And he doesn't think I will get pregnant at all.

My boobs don't hurt anymore, and I still have the cramps... AF is due in a week - so I feel it's just that about to come. Since he's so doubtful I feel I shouldn't waste military money and try Clomid again. Not sure if I want to keep trying if he's going to be negative and not show any enthusiasm.

Why is he being mean?!?! Why are men mean? Would it help to talk to him about what youre feeling about TTC?
I get that Im super emotional atm, but sometimes I want to punch my OH!

I came off the depo injection back in october 2012 so waiting for my periods to return so we TTC properly :)

I have already lost half a stone, but in the last 2months ive lost ALL motivation & tend to just sleep between shifts, which is sooo not me!! :(
I had a blood test 2 weeks ago & the dr's requested i go back for another in 2months.. not sure if its connected?? :/ was just a generall blood test because im over weight LOL

HI! Lovely to have you! I had blood tests done not that long ago to check all my stuff out, but it all came a little late, as I was already pregnant. So, your cycle is still irregular? Do you test or temp?

AFM- im exhausted. And trying really hard not to eat everything in sight and still get to the gym. I spend the morning sick and the evening starving. I lose. :haha: How are you ladies doing with eating and working out?

I'm not sure why honestly, I think he doesn't want them at all.

Still having heartburn and tiny uterus cramps....

You know the aftertaste when you've put your hands in your mouth after holding a penny? Not overly metallic, but there's something there? I've got that taste and nothing can get rid of it. I've tried eating, tried having squash and tried brushing my teeth and it's still there :wacko:
YUCK! My mouths been like that for a week now, its awful lol. FX its a good sign for you :happydance:

Why is he being mean?!?! Why are men mean? Would it help to talk to him about what youre feeling about TTC?
I get that Im super emotional atm, but sometimes I want to punch my OH!

HI! Lovely to have you! I had blood tests done not that long ago to check all my stuff out, but it all came a little late, as I was already pregnant. So, your cycle is still irregular? Do you test or temp?

AFM- im exhausted. And trying really hard not to eat everything in sight and still get to the gym. I spend the morning sick and the evening starving. I lose. :haha: How are you ladies doing with eating and working out?

the blood test was nothing to do with TTC, the doctor doesnt even know im ttc yet lol he mentioned blood tests to me when i went in about migranes.. just because im overweight :growlmad: lol i thought well why not.. i had a letter back last week requesting that i attend another blood test in 2months time :wacko: no reason or anything & nothing was said about my results from the last one :wacko: so im worried :/

well this is super disappointing..everyday since Monday we were going to BD and something has happened each day to make my BF not want to :( bad news after bad news and its so sad watching my cm get to the fertile cm and know I'm missing it! ugh!
end rant lol :/

:hugs: hope you get to bd soon so you're still in with a chance

Have any or you guys ever felt your cervix and it felt like one half of it came down dramatically further than the other half? I've noticed over the past couple of months that sometimes the front half comes down farther than the back so it feels weird...

well this is super disappointing..everyday since Monday we were going to BD and something has happened each day to make my BF not want to :( bad news after bad news and its so sad watching my cm get to the fertile cm and know I'm missing it! ugh!
end rant lol :/

Dont give up!!! It only takes once! I totally know what you mean though, I hate that when nothing seems to be working out right. GL :flower:

Have any or you guys ever felt your cervix and it felt like one half of it came down dramatically further than the other half? I've noticed over the past couple of months that sometimes the front half comes down farther than the back so it feels weird...

I wish I could help you, but I havent the faintest idea what to feel for lol. Sorry, hopefully some of the other ladies here can help :)

Tomorrow is my big day..... Right now I'm between 10 and 12 DPO - tomorrow will be 11 - 13DPO.... I took a test today and it was negative... I'm scared honestly.... I have to get a blood test done on Monday anyways.... But I'm having cramps (which I don't get until AF hits)

Fingers crossed for you dsemcho!! I've got 3days left till af is due, trying not to test but not doubt I will in the morning with an early response test!! I'm away at my friends all weekend so it will drive me mad if I don't test tomorrow!!

No symptoms at the moment other than really sensitive breasts but I got that last month too & I'm thinking it is just normal af symptoms, which I never used to get due to the pill. Trying not to symptom spot too much as I got carried away last month!!

Hope everyone has a good weekend & fingers crossed for some bfps!!!

Mine started hurting tonight... AF is due on the 12th for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->