Support for Plus Size Women TTC #1

And I'm testing on the 9th at home and the 11th at the doctor.

anyone here on weight watchers? just signed up for the online for 6 months...hoping between valve surgery and really focusing on what I'm eating I can get this weight down...

anyone here on weight watchers? just signed up for the online for 6 months...hoping between valve surgery and really focusing on what I'm eating I can get this weight down...

I signed up in Jan for weight watchers online. Super easy! My favorite is that it's always with you to track you food. Depending on which phone you have (iphone or droid) you can also download the weight watchers scanner that will just scan the food and it show you points based on the serving size :)

DSemcho & Emmy, youre symptoms sound promising!!
You guys have been here to listen to me complain about my weight and how I wasnt losing....now that Ive gotten my BFP my appetite is GONE and Ive dropped 5 lbs....not really what I was hoping for lol. Ive heard early weight loss is ok though, so FX for that.

Weight Waterchers is a great program girls. It was for me at least, I used it when I was at my heaviest. It really helped me get into good eating habits and connect with people trying to do the same thing I was. GL!

Always nice to hear from people that have had success with the program...I just got a new phone so I do have an andriod and will have to look into the mobile helpers they have :)

Hello :) I've just read all 35pages!! & eager to join in!!

Quick intro .. I'm 28, recently married & weigh 196lbs (weighed 260lb 9yrs ago, 147lb 7yrs ago .. 7yr relationship+house+holidays+marriage = 49lb weight gain) !!!

We are on 2nd cycle ttc currently cd21, 1st cycle I ovulated on time, 2nd I think I may ave ovulated later! We will see in a week or so time!!

I have restarted the gym yesterday to help weightless & to destress I'm hoping this helps! Look forward to seeing how we all get along on our cycles :) good luck everyone & congrats rockinmomtobe x

Good luck Kelskiii :hugs:

Ladies I think I may have just started with implantation bleeding after last night's stretches and pains :shock:

Hello Kelski!! May I ask what you do at the gym?

Hello Kelski!! May I ask what you do at the gym?

Hello!! I'm just getting back into it so at the minute I do 20mins on the bike but up a hill, 20mins on the cross trainer (at the min in 2 separate goes until I get my fitness back up) & 10mins on the rowing machine.

After I've been going for about a month I will increase levels & times! Will need to lose at least a stone to ge back on the running machine!!

I've spoken to the gym instructor & he advised all of above is ok to do whilst pregnant but just to let your body tell you if it's too much xx

Good luck Kelskiii :hugs:

Ladies I think I may have just started with implantation bleeding after last night's stretches and pains :shock:

AAHHHHH that sounds sooo exciting! I swear, swear swear at 8DPO my stomach felt like Id done 100 sit ups. Hopefully these are good signs for you!

Hello :) I've just read all 35pages!! & eager to join in!!

Quick intro .. I'm 28, recently married & weigh 196lbs (weighed 260lb 9yrs ago, 147lb 7yrs ago .. 7yr relationship+house+holidays+marriage = 49lb weight gain) !!!

We are on 2nd cycle ttc currently cd21, 1st cycle I ovulated on time, 2nd I think I may ave ovulated later! We will see in a week or so time!!

I have restarted the gym yesterday to help weightless & to destress I'm hoping this helps! Look forward to seeing how we all get along on our cycles :) good luck everyone & congrats rockinmomtobe x
HI KELSKIII!!!! Welcome, so great to have you :) GL with your weight loss and keep us up to date on your cycle, only a week wooo!

AAHHHHH that sounds sooo exciting! I swear, swear swear at 8DPO my stomach felt like Id done 100 sit ups. Hopefully these are good signs for you!

Ohhhh hun I really hope so ... would be so amazing. Pinky cm seems to have stopped apart from one tiny spot when I double checked cervix (high and firm - could barely reach it :shock: )

Kelski - I do weight lifting followed by cardio.

Ugh.... Hard cramping in my left side (once yesterday once so far today and its 1pm). Thick creamy discharge, a wet sensation. And my cervix is low and either barely closed or slightly open.

Oh ladies, Im so excited for you guys, it sounds promising! When are you all testing?!?!

I've been getting evaps, but am due some frers arriving today, just depends whether they got to mum's before oh set off to do shopping as he's calling here on the way back. So with a frer it will either be tomorrow or thursday morning, cheapies I'll just keep using and keep everything crossed for a decent line soon as I'm 7-8dpo today :)

You know the aftertaste when you've put your hands in your mouth after holding a penny? Not overly metallic, but there's something there? I've got that taste and nothing can get rid of it. I've tried eating, tried having squash and tried brushing my teeth and it's still there :wacko:

Emmyreece & dsemcho your symptoms both sound promising I have my fingers crossed for you!

One week today af is due, let's hope she doesn't arrive!! Not getting my hopes up as I've had no symptoms of ovulation this month :( last month I had loads of different symptoms like tender boobs, lots of cm & positive opk! Some of the symptoms last month may have been as it was my first month off the pill in 13 years!

God I'm grumpy last week of tww xx

Eeek.... when I went to the gym I kept leaving wet marks on the seat of some of the machines....:blush::blush: And I had JUST started my workout so I know it wasn't from sweating!! It was embarrassing though... I'm supposed to test in 3 days and a morning (it's 10:30pm here lol) so on the 9th..... I'm thinking about taking one now, but I'm not sure.... :flower::flower:

DSemcho really am keeping everything crossed for you

Eh I'm feeling really doubtful. Husband told me that he doesn't think I'm going to get pregnant anyways no matter what the doctor does (we're not going to do IUI or IVF)... So after the Clomid I guess that's it. =/ Feels like it's been a horrible day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->