Support Group failed IVF/ICSI IUI or any failed assisted conceptions 2014

Just bumping this thread back up onto the first page.

I just failed my natural cycle IVF.
We really have a feeling, that embryo transfer was to blame. Dr. had to force an embryo in, I don't think it end up in my uterus....:(

Hi everyone,

I've returned here after quite a break but wanted to bump this back to the top and say thank you.

Although we continued our long ivf journey for 4 more years for a total of 12 fresh cycles with further heartbreak I just couldn't face writing on here. Our consultant was incredible but realistic. We were told a number of times along the road to look at other options but we never could.

Fast forward to last year when we had our 12th cycle and I'm now 24 weeks pregnant. We are still in disbelief but we are looking forward to meeting our long-awaited baby.

My thanks are to Inky2006 for starting the thread because although I didn't contribute much I appreciated the support that she and others gave to me.

I don't know what advice to give anyone facing this -you'd think after 5 years I'd have a few answers! Support from those around you is so important but, if you're like me, it sometimes feels so hard to talk to those closest to you. So coming here and reading messages of support and advice for next steps is a great comfort.

Thank you for reading and sorry if I've waffled on too much.
Best wishes to all x

Hi what an incredible journey you've been on. I am so very happy to hear your news. I started this group at a time when I was feeling an all time low at thinking I would never have children. I hope many people can look at this thread and see that even after many ivf or assisted conception failures, there is still hope and you can't give up. You must keep us updated xxx

Wow, I've just skimmed through and found my first post in 2010! I can't believe all that's happened since that very first cycle. I was crying earlier from sheer exhaustion but the tears were so different to the ones back then. It's also nice to see so many familiar names and read their happy signatures. Congratulations to you all and strength to anyone still enduring IF hell, I hope reading some of these stories gives you hope :hugs:

woowoo - congratulations and wow that is some journey. amazing dedication to your goal.

what a lovely thread to see bumped up again. so many positive outcomes despite such long, varied and difficult journeys.

love to all, i hate that we went through it - it still hangs like a black bitter cloud for me some days despite getting my lovely girls - but i'm so glad i found such lovely women to share with, raise hope and find answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->